Pinheadlarry_13

The Salt Mines can't come fast enough.

Literally just played a match where a friend of mine and myself fixed the boat, he poured the gas and I installed the prop.. the host was waiting at the dock trying to hop on but we got in and left. Immediately the host quit. Is anyone else tired of this?? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Pinheadlarry_13 said:

Literally just played a match where a friend of mine and myself fixed the boat, he poured the gas and I installed the prop.. the host was waiting at the dock trying to hop on but we got in and left. Immediately the host quit. Is anyone else tired of this?? 

Yes but if you get in a good group in private matches you mainly only have to worry about game crashing.

Absolutely. Extremely tired of it. As a matter of fact, I was in a game just tonight where I was Jason, and I found the host. Turns out the host was a complete troll. You know, the usual stuff like chain stunning and dancing. Anyway, I chased him a bit, then it suddenly occurred to me, if I kill this guy, I just know he's going to rage quit. So, I let him go while I went and killed some other people, then saved him for last. He ran to the cops, but I got there ahead of him, and it was a one on one deal where he sprinted past me while I laid down some traps, then he started dancing as he escaped, just to rub it in. It's a shame that a Jason player has to have restraint when they encounter the host. And with that I say this... know what else can't come fast enough? Dedicated servers.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Played with a friend after a month hiatus from the game because I'm to the point where I'm finally sick of it and about to wrap it up for good. He came back after a month also. Nothing but trolls running people over with the car, a hacker kid, a dumbass exploiting a glitch that prevented me from grabbing him behind some rocks that I couldn't access,  majority of the people I catch before I can kill as Jason rage quitting before I perform the kill and 5 kids from different lobbies shouting the N world and talking about racist immature crap. It's gotten worse than I last played. It's sad. This game was made for fans of the F13 movies and is now being swarmed with a cesspool of filth and morons who don't care about the movies or even seen or heard of the movies before. I'm also sick of the Dead by Deadlight comparisons. DbD has NOTHING to do with Friday the 13th. I'll just wait for the Single Player challenges and when they actually start implementing bans and punishments to those who ruined QP.

• Thanks 1

I’ve played with a host that was such a cunt that he quit when Jason grabbed him and there was less than a minute left. He had been trolling Jason and was already grabbed twice before with TWO pocket knives but apparently thought he didn’t *deserve* to die. Some people just want handicaps hay assure they win no matter what. 

I'm so ready for the update it isn't even funny. Getting tired of escaping or even getting killed just to have the host leave in the last two minutes. Time before last I played I was P4 Jason, morphed to the main house in Higgins haven as soon as the match started to trap the phone, entered the house, grabbed the host to perform the swirled environmental kill and he quit. Not even two full minutes into the game after sitting in a lobby forever 

Problem is that if there is no discipline, then it will continue to keep going. I know the salt mines are a good thing, but there needs to be bans for doing it, and increasing the ban each time someone rage quits. I.e 1st time you do it, you get a warning, then next time 10 minute ban, and then the ban will gradually build up to where you could get a months ban maybe more. It sounds harsh, but that is what it takes to get people to stop doing it. If someone is the host and says i'm going to rage quit but then thinks "Hey, if i do, i'll get 2 month ban for doing it" they might rethink their decision and not do it. 

• Like 1

You want to rage-quit?  Make sure mommy pushes the buttons for you on the controller in-between keeping you stuffed with Hot Pockets and Red Bull.  

I mean, I would think it's weird if mommy wiped my ass for me, but I suppose it's better than rocking adult diapers.

11 minutes ago, Thunder said:

Problem is that if there is no discipline, then it will continue to keep going. I know the salt mines are a good thing, but there needs to be bans for doing it, and increasing the ban each time someone rage quits. I.e 1st time you do it, you get a warning, then next time 10 minute ban, and then the ban will gradually build up to where you could get a months ban maybe more. It sounds harsh, but that is what it takes to get people to stop doing it. If someone is the host and says i'm going to rage quit but then thinks "Hey, if i do, i'll get 2 month ban for doing it" they might rethink their decision and not do it. 

Also bans for teamers. 

1 hour ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Make sure mommy pushes the buttons for you on the controller in-between keeping you stuffed with Hot Pockets and Red Bull

Image result for south park mom hot pockets gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, malloymk said:

Also bans for teamers. 

A simple vote-kick would work too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

A simple vote-kick would work too.

Agreed.

• Like 1

They should introduce vote kick feature.

i just played right now and two times i was jason and guess what?:tiffbutt:the fucking host leave , and i can't even  get angry or anything or  gun media will kick me out from t forum one  more time for a month

On 5/20/2018 at 11:50 PM, Pinheadlarry_13 said:

When there are 300 people playing this game, and 250 of them are send to the salt mines, you will be waiting a while to get in a game. (only bad side effect)

I am SO tired of seeing a full game and then people quit when jason is close making it go from 7 counselors to 3 finishing

8 hours ago, tHr33 said:

They should introduce vote kick feature.

I really hope to see this too personally so people can kick people who are just in the match to gain xp and not do anything, annoying people, or people who hide under a bed within the 1st minute of the game and stay there the whole time.