Do you think radio should be repairable  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Should the radio be repairable

• Yes
    • No

Hey peoples, let's talk about a good mechanics that would make easy listening more viable and less situational do you think he would be a great mechanic.

We all know that easy listening is considered as one of the worst perk in the game due to his situational state.

Edited by xllxENIGMAxllx

Just now, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

Hey peoples, let's talk about a good mechanics that would make easy listening more viable and less situational do you think he would be a great mechanic

I guess this could work out, but then people would complain that people keep on repairing the radio and performing dance parties. I don't have a problem with it personally, so to me it isn't a big deal. 

Just now, Qcici said:

I guess this could work out, but then people would complain that people keep on repairing the radio and performing dance parties. I don't have a problem with it personally, so to me it isn't a big deal. 

As much people complain they will always dance whatever changes they make , but he make that perk more viable.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

As much people complain they will always dance whatever changes they make , but he make that perk more viable.

True lol. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

Hey peoples, let's talk about a good mechanics that would make easy listening more viable and less situational do you think he would be a great mechanic.

We all know that easy listening is considered as one of the worst perk in the game due to his situational state.

Well , next to no Jason cares for the Radio. It´s easy to see when the Radio makes the Sound pings versus counselors.

I don´t care for that Thing. If ,,His Eyes´´ gets added , I will probably never destroy it again.

5 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well , next to no Jason cares for the Radio. It´s easy to see when the Radio makes the Sound pings versus counselors.

I don´t care for that Thing. If ,,His Eyes´´ gets added , I will probably never destroy it again.

i don't destroy the radio mostly because i know no ones he using the perk so if they put that fonction i will probably destroy it more often.The devs will buff that perks but we know that he will change nothing right.

1 minute ago, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

i don't destroy the radio mostly because i know no ones he using the perk so if they put that fonction i will probably destroy it more often.The devs will buff that perks but we know that he will change nothing right.

It´s really just a waste of time as Jason.

51 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

It´s really just a waste of time as Jason.

of course it is but still think about it.

Sure. We just need more interaction altogether. The radio for Tommy should also be able to be destroyed by Jason. I still think the TJ radio should have to be repaired too and require something like batteries or a notebook with the frequency to use. We need to make calling him more difficult like how the fuse was added to repair the phone 

On 5/19/2018 at 2:04 PM, BeautyNumber2 said:

The radio for Tommy should also be able to be destroyed by Jason. I still think the TJ radio should have to be repaired too and require something like batteries or a notebook with the frequency to use. We need to make calling him more difficult like how the fuse was added to repair the phone 

If you run with a Jason player that runs with people that always kill Jason than that Jason player is gonna go for that Tommy power box first. Adding in having to also repair the radio will make it almost impossible for Tommy to be called.

I don't mind if the radio is repairable, it was when the game was released. It can only be a slight distraction when on anyways. I think it is actually more distracting for counselors because it drowns out Jason's music which makes it harder to tell how close he is. I personally mute copyrighted music so all I hear is static when it is on.

I would like to see different repairs added to the cars. Having to put on a tire would be cool.

There are so many other things (more important) that need to be fixed and adjusted.
Perhaps this would be something to think about it, in a dystopia in which the game isn't with so many errors, bugs and unbalanced mechanics.

sure it's not the most important but most people have no ideas how he will change the perk. when i read your comment he shows how much you want the game to not change my idea would buff the easy listening perk, but he seem that you'll still want the meta perks to rules again.

As for dance parties i would say no he won't change a lot, as you have to be immobile , walking or crouching to work so he won't change nothing.