Aver

Friday the 13th game Mods legal ?

Hello guys i have a little question for you are clothing Mods legal ? I mean it´s nothing dangerous hmm .....

This F13 player did it and i wanna know if this is legal :)

Btw thats the F13 player with his little YouTube-Channel :)

2 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

No this is against their rules and can ban your account.

puh... ok thanks :( but why are they so many people out there with modded clothes O_O today i saw a vanessa with Chads tiger swimmsuit Design or yesterday a Tifanny with Ajs Skulls Design .... if this is againgst their rules how can they play without getting banned ? O: Anyway thanks for the information 

1 minute ago, Aver said:

puh... ok thanks :( but why are they so many people out there with modded clothes O_O today i saw a vanessa with Chads tiger swimmsuit Design or yesterday a Tifanny with Ajs Skulls Design .... if this is againgst their rules how can they play without getting banned ? O: Anyway thanks for the information 

Actually I think that's from a old bug where you can glitch the patterns on swimming clothes onto the default ones.

3 minutes ago, Aver said:

No one’s really getting banned these days. PC is basically the wild west right now.

1 minute ago, Left2Right said:

Actually I think that's from a old bug where you can glitch the patterns on swimming clothes onto the default ones.

that´s another thing i saw the glitch but this is strange i mean a Vanessa with Chads swimmsuit ? it must be a Mod or something like that i`m a big fan of this game and i LOOOOVE the clothing DLC but if i see players with this cool Designs I`m getting jelous :(

2 minutes ago, Aver said:

You have to report the accounts that you see using these outfits, however there is a bug (I've seen this on PS4) where if your quick you can glitch clothing but the video you showed showed someone messing with the codes.

1 minute ago, Left2Right said:

The glitch your talking about was just swapping colors and that only on one character, like Chads speedos colors on his normal outfit that was really it. This is going full color swap on the game putting the outfits on other characters 

I have removed your video since we do not allow videos of that nature on the official forums. In regard to the video itself that will likely get you banned.