Mark K

End of match news coverage. (Just an idea.)

Didn't the devs say that the end of a match would be shown like a horror movie trailer with parts of the match being shown? 

This would be a great little addition to the game! Whether it is technically feesible this far into production, well...I guess as a non-Dev, all I can say is, "The Feature-Creep is Struggle is real."

This would actually be pretty great,and its a lot more constructive than:

"WILL U ADD OTHER HORROR ICONS?"

"JASON SHULDNT RUNZ"

Was just sittin' here thinking how crazy cool it would be to have a Blairstown Gazette newspaper at the end of a match describing the events, victims etc of that match in typical news rhetoric. Also, maybe a news flash type vid of victims getting carried out (body bags, gurneys, paramedics and police) of the cabins and woods. Maybe an alteration of both from match to match or SP game to game. At the bottom could read XP for players (who did what, etc.) and survivors, victims and Jason stats. With the optional movie trailer button, recapping the match, in the corner.

I think that would be neat. Just an idea, keep on keepin on devs, you're the shining star in the sky of horror interactivity! ;)

I was actually thinking along the same lines. I was thinking more of a match recap maybe on a tv like the Illfonic logo sequence. Just showing close encounters, kills, and big contributions from the counselors (like putting the battery in the car etc.). Maybe that in conjunction with the newspaper idea for the XP/Stats/reported deaths would be pretty cool.

This post gets alot of love, thank you my brothers and sisters of horror houndom! :)

Thought I would throw something else out there on it...How bout' when you hit the recap/trailer button, a voiceover is heard in typical 80's trailer fashion!? Much like the trailers are voiced over from the films? IE. "Summer is a great time to escape to the woods.", "Except, on Friday the 13th...", "Because these...are Jason's woods!," Followed by, "One" (showing a counselor player get killed in match), "Two!" (Showing another kill) "What number will you be!?" and on and on. Accompanied by the appropriate music score. Rough draft example given here, and could vary between Jasons accordingly, to match the film Jasons, or be completely new script. Would be cool, I think. I would be willing to wait for the additional after game programming showcasing matches in trailer format. It would definitely add to the game, even after the match! Just a thought. :)

Made this within a few minutes at work. Not perfect but couldn't let it distract me too much lol.

Would'nt let me view it, permission denied.

I might be the only one but I don't like the idea at all. None of the movies end with a news reel and I think it would just look tacky. The final scene is usual someone being taken to the hospital or in a hospital. I like the movie trailer idea much better.

Strange, how do i give permission as i didnt see any options when i uploaded it here?

Got me, if you could put the photo on the post, it would probably work. No biggy, i'm sure it's nice. :)

I might be the only one but I don't like the idea at all. None of the movies end with a news reel and I think it would just look tacky. The final scene is usual someone being taken to the hospital or in a hospital. I like the movie trailer idea much better.

That would be included as an option via button on bottom of page. Recapping the match in trailer form, while the main end page would be local newspaper based with some screen caps and stats OR News video coverage on the amount of murders and paras carrying out the bodies, while the police spectate or commentate. Probably won't happen, but would A..) Give players a breather between matches, and B.) Slow things down a bit on servers and be entertaining at the same time.

Just throwing ideas out there, can't have enough inspiration and creativity for a project like this! ;)

A "Kill Cam" would be cool too. At the end of the match, it does instant replays of all the kills.

• Like 1