Pinheadlarry_13

What's your favorite Jason to play with and why?

What's your favorite Jason to play with and why? 

Personally my favorite is Part IV because of his running capability and strong destruction. 

IMG_3482.PNG

Destruction, Shift, 5 Traps, good weapon range. 

Even though I'm bored with him, they still end up being my best rounds overall.  

Part 5, Roy. He can run, which is good because being more mobile is more fun. That it also lets you pressure counselors better is just gravy. He's got more throwing knives to go with it, and his ability to run coupled with the Stalk strength makes him the best stealth and jumpscare Jason in the game. His weaknesses are largely irrelevant, so he's well rounded.

Least favourite would be Part 2. He's not the weakest but his playstyle does not appeal to me.

Roy Burns, fast run, plus knifes, good weapon, good music, and kills. 

My only complaint with Roy burns is his destruction, but I understand they couldn't give him all of the strengths, plus he's just a regular human so it would be unrealistic for him to bust a door down with three hits 

Part 3. He runs, has 5 traps, good shift and grip strength, great weapon damage, and his weaknesses are very manageable.

Part 5 because he has the best chase theme (which startles counselors even more,) he has relatively good pressuring capabilities, he has a shit ton of knives, and his canned weapon animation can swing fast like Part 7's weapon. 

Part 9, because I can use him aggressively with his + shift  and stealthy because of his +stalk.

love his  design and theme music also.

• Like 1

Part 4. The running and destruction is fun, and probably the best Jason at getting early spawn kills. Weapon strength helps when dealing with Jason kill groups

My main is part 6 mainly because part 6 is my favorite Jason design and favorite F13 movie. But in terms of game play, he has great shift and sense abilities, which are very important. 

1 hour ago, Ste_Wolf said:

Part 3. He runs, has 5 traps, good shift and grip strength, great weapon damage, and his weaknesses are very manageable.

Exactly the reason I love Part 3...I didn’t like him at first and I stuck with Part 2 and 4 but I got SO SICK of the slow shifts so I switched to Part 6 but I hate the spear. Can’t wait to test out Part 3 and Part 6 with the pig splitter and machete.

Of Course  , mah Boy from Jason goes to hell....I really started to love him... I played him aggresive but with the Time I just played too chilled and have to.....learn stupid shift grabbing ( there should be another way to catch counselors). He is just too underrated. But I looooove him. Only his -traps bother me.

• Like 1

I main part 4 because of his weapon strength, running ability and destruction. I also love his kill where he chops off part of the counselors leg. It's a great kill for those counselors that make you chase them from cabin to cabin.

Part3 . Weapon strength, norm traps, can run...good against good players. Overall best.

Part8, also for + destruction. Second after 3.

Part4 , only problem-shift and -traps. Otherwise part8 on speed..

Part6 overall great. Good against everyone. Overall second, though I just like 3,4 and 8 more 

Others I really don't play anymore, so this is just my opinion

1 hour ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Of Course  , mah Boy from Jason goes to hell....I really started to love him... I played him aggresive but with the Time I just played too chilled and have to.....learn stupid shift grabbing ( there should be another way to catch counselors). He is just too underrated. But I looooove him. Only his -traps bother me.

Trap parts not objectives. I usually trap the phone and whatever parts counselors drop when i kill them.

For me it depends on what kind of counselors I'm going up against.

For groups that are working together to push objectives and escape, I like part 2. I like to be able to bounce back and forth across the map and be able to cover multiple objectives.

If I'm playing with a group that's out only to kill Jason I like to play part 9. The his his stalk and long shift make it easier to pick off Tommy or the sweater girl from a distance.

The rest of the time I like part 7.

I like 8 and 9 the best. Their stalk strength is some of the best and they keep the pressure high on counselors.

• Like 1

pt6 cuz of his design i love the outfit and his rotten face and how he looks more professional and dedicated with his toolbelt, unlike most other jasons which have a jumpsuit or just a dress shirt and pants. i stopped playing this shortly after the weapon swapping announcement and havent touched this ever since (dont wanna get burnt out before that update comes out) but back then he was also one of the, if not *the* most powerful well rounded jason next to savini. dunno if that changed at all during the time i was gone tho

not to sound insulting wiht that jumpsuit comment tho, pt9 is my second favorite especially cause his face is the ghastiest of em all :D :JasonPt9:

19 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Trap parts not objectives. I usually trap the phone and whatever parts counselors drop when i kill them.

You do know that Trapping Objective Items, is useless, right? They will easily bypass your trap, all they gotta do, is go up to the placed trap, and press X. 

Just now, Dead Meme said:

You do know that Trapping Objective Items, is useless, right? They will easily bypass your trap, all they gotta do, is go up to the placed trap, and press X. 

I thought only tommy can disarm traps... still kick the body on the item to hide it better. Food for thought thanks.

• Like 1