Sign in to follow this  
Aver

Big Fan :)

Hi Guys I`m new here and i`m playing f13 since the beginning :P I`m from germany and my english is hard to understand i guess but I`m trying my best ! i got over 600 hours and i think i will play this game forever O_O 

But there is a thing in the game .... and i don´t get it :I

Some f13 player are playing with special or modded clothes ? Is this legit and if yes how can i do this some of this clothes look really good :)

Thanks and i hope you guys can understand my bad english see ya :)

thx for the answer ! but i don´t mean this i`v got 2 dlc clothing packs but some poeple run around with blue swimmsuit and i have only 3 colour it´s really weird 

18 minutes ago, Aver said:

thx for the answer ! but i don´t mean this i`v got 2 dlc clothing packs but some poeple run around with blue swimmsuit and i have only 3 colour it´s really weird 

As you level you unlock more clothing options.

3 hours ago, F134Ever86 said:

As you level you unlock more clothing options.

i know that´s not the thing i mean :D ok wait let me see how i can explain it emm ...... i saw a Aj with a skull swimmsuit how is that possible ? or a Vanessa with a blue swimmsuit but she got only 3 colors in the dlc yellow/black, purple/black,red/white how can she have a blue swimmsuit it saw like the "normal" Outfit but as a swimmsuit ? I don`t know how this is possible i mean that`s not a normal combonation. I`m lv150 so how can the other people mix there clothes ?!?!

If this ist a hack can i report them or is this legit 

I hope this time you know what i mean

12 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

If youre on pc it could be mods. Other than that, I have no idea.

yeah that´s possible ^^ but thanks :3

Welcome to the forums!

I think I know what you're talking about with the colours. There is a glitch that allows you to apply colours from one outfit set to another. The devs have said this was unintended, but they were fine with it and decided not to patch it out. Try going to YouTube and searching for "friday the 13th game colours glitch" or similar for the technique.

Also, if you're interested in finding any new players from here, you could try the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread. Lots of tags from members in there, and feel free to post your own. There are also some groups around in the various sub-forums, such as the Good Sportsmanship Club in General forum, if any of them catch your attention as well.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

• Thanks 1

On 5/13/2018 at 11:34 AM, DamonD7 said:

Welcome to the forums!

I think I know what you're talking about with the colours. There is a glitch that allows you to apply colours from one outfit set to another. The devs have said this was unintended, but they were fine with it and decided not to patch it out. Try going to YouTube and searching for "friday the 13th game colours glitch" or similar for the technique.

Also, if you're interested in finding any new players from here, you could try the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread. Lots of tags from members in there, and feel free to post your own. There are also some groups around in the various sub-forums, such as the Good Sportsmanship Club in General forum, if any of them catch your attention as well.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

thanks ? Now i get it thanks i will search for it and try it out ! ❤️ / On YouTube there are a lots of videos about this Glitch ! but its 7 month ago and the comments are saying it was patched out .... i tryed it out but nothing works :(