Jump to content

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Man...there are some split opinions on some counselors. Let me break this down simply, fast counselors (Vanessa, Chad, Buggzy, Tiffany) are chosen because they have high survival rates when their teammates do nothing. When I find myself fixing an entire car by myself as Tiffany while Deborah and AJ hide in a closet...you can see why people choose the easier counselors to survive with. You ain’t surviving a 10 minute chase around Pinehurst with any character not named Vanessa and Tiffany because their stamina holds up the best. You see lobbies full of Vanessa because AJ and Deborah players rarely do their job and fix. Just from my experience on QP the repair counselors (ESPECIALLY AJ and Deborah) never want to repair and just go up to Jason and started swinging with a machete really thinking they are gonna stun him. Adam players go looking for a fight and die quickly. Seems as though most Shelly players are noobs. Fox is the only one really looking to fix something and get out (although I’ve been abandoned or betrayed by MANY Fox players). Obviously this doesn’t apply to every player playing these characters but this is what I see A LOT of the time. You are stuck with Vanessa, Tiffany, and Jenny fixing because repair counselors do not fix.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Man...there are some split opinions on some counselors. Let me break this down simply, fast counselors (Vanessa, Chad, Buggzy, Tiffany) are chosen because they have high survival rates when their teammates do nothing.

You mean BECAUSE THEY do nothing. You can’t argue that characters and players who contribute nothing to the match are chosen because they survive “when their teammates do nothing.” That argument is not logically sound.

Players who choose Chad, Bugz, and Vanessa overwhelmingly will not repair anything. You can’t play this game for over a year and see the patterns and argue that people choose low repair characters as a result of everyone else doing nothing. That’s not how logic works. Just admit you like to run around and let the burden of objectivity fall on the other players then blame them for you not contributing to a match by saying you don’t have a character with high repair therefore you can’t really help and that’s the reason you always choose those characters. Bye. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

You mean BECAUSE THEY do nothing. You can’t argue that characters and players who contribute nothing to the match are chosen because they survive “when their teammates do nothing.” That argument is not logically sound.

Players who choose Chad, Bugz, and Vanessa overwhelmingly will not repair anything. You can’t play this game for over a year and see the patterns and argue that people choose low repair characters as a result of everyone else doing nothing. That’s not how logic works. Just admit you like to run around and let the burden of objectivity fall on the other players then blame them for you not contributing to a match by saying you don’t have a character with high repair therefore you can’t really help and that’s the reason you always choose those characters. Bye. 

Do you really expect The Chad to repair? The Chad? He orders everyone else to do his dirty work!

Seriously though, this point and the other are mostly correct with the few exceptions. I'll try repair if there's no other player with better repair around. I try my best to take Jason's traps out and either assist a repair player or keep the Jason heat on me in hopes the repair player isn't hiding in a closet or under a bed. Or that they're not scared of Jason's traps/will use their pocket knife to remove the trap to fix the last part of the car or to call the cops. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

Do you really expect The Chad to repair? The Chad? He orders everyone else to do his dirty work!

Seriously though, this point and the other are mostly correct with the few exceptions. I'll try repair if there's no other player with better repair around. I try my best to take Jason's traps out and either assist a repair player or keep the Jason heat on me in hopes the repair player isn't hiding in a closet or under a bed. Or that they're not scared of Jason's traps/will use their pocket knife to remove the trap to fix the last part of the car or to call the cops. 

Damn The Chad and his Sacred Branch!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

Do you really expect The Chad to repair? The Chad? He orders everyone else to do his dirty work!

The Chad knows how to fix a car, drive the car and save as many of the girls he can. Then the Chad will get the best night of his life with some beautiful ladies 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

You mean BECAUSE THEY do nothing. You can’t argue that characters and players who contribute nothing to the match are chosen because they survive “when their teammates do nothing.” That argument is not logically sound.

Players who choose Chad, Bugz, and Vanessa overwhelmingly will not repair anything. You can’t play this game for over a year and see the patterns and argue that people choose low repair characters as a result of everyone else doing nothing. That’s not how logic works. Just admit you like to run around and let the burden of objectivity fall on the other players then blame them for you not contributing to a match by saying you don’t have a character with high repair therefore you can’t really help and that’s the reason you always choose those characters. Bye. 

Wow...what a way to be an asshole about it. Seriously why be as toxic as MOST of the Vanessa who play this game? I choose whatever the hell character I wanna pick whether it be Deborah, Chad, or random if I want to. I help my teammates by ferry parts and distracting Jason, and then fix if I absolutely have to. That is what low repair counselors are supposed to do. Not every counselor is meant to fix the phone box which is why we have counselors with 1 and 2 repair. Maybe YOU’VE had bad experiences with Vanessa but not everybody has, which is why I made the point that not every Deborah and AJ hide...although a good majority of them do. I don’t have to admit anything that I don’t do...so kindly take your toxic ass somewhere. Bye!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

The Chad knows how to fix a car, drive the car and save as many of the girls he can. Then the Chad will get the best night of his life with some beautiful ladies 

This is very true. 

@JennyMyers1984 all @BeautyNumber2 was doing was showing you the flip side of this. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

This is very true. 

@JennyMyers1984 all @BeautyNumber2 was doing was showing you the flip side of this. 

 

Yeah but I mean damn...didn’t have to insinuate that I’m a player who contributes nothing to the team because I play a low repair counselor then follow it up by a snarky “Bye.” There was ways of showing the flip side without being so snarky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Tommy said:

This is very true. 

@JennyMyers1984 all @BeautyNumber2 was doing was showing you the flip side of this. 

 

In the right hands any character good or bad can be good or bad. If someone is playing a low repair counselor that's fine as long as they are running parts to you and are working with you. If they just follow you around for no reason then I can agree they are useless 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

In the right hands any character good or bad can be good or bad. If someone is playing a low repair counselor that's fine as long as they are running parts to you and are working with you. If they just follow you around for no reason then I can agree they are useless 

Low repair counselors have more of an advantage in speed and stamina than most higher repair counselors do which is why they should run distraction and carry over parts. You don’t know how many times I’ve had to carry the propellor from the right island to the left island on Jarvis map to put it into the boat as Tiffany because Debbie and AJ are hiding in a closet. Any low repair counselor is a pretty good distraction, even Jenny. She doesn’t gain fear as quickly so her stamina regains really quickly and a 5 stamina will get her from point A to point B. She just isn’t the ideal counselor. You can’t have Deb and Lachappa traversing the map looking for parts or they’ll run out of stamina quick. Low repair counselors serve their purpose as part carriers and distractions. Although obviously not every player is useful in that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Low repair counselors have more of an advantage in speed and stamina than most higher repair counselors do which is why they should run distraction and carry over parts. You don’t know how many times I’ve had to carry the propellor from the right island to the left island on Jarvis map to put it into the boat as Tiffany because Debbie and AJ are hiding in a closet. Any low repair counselor is a pretty good distraction, even Jenny. She doesn’t gain fear as quickly so her stamina regains really quickly and a 5 stamina will get her from point A to point B. She just isn’t the ideal counselor. You can’t have Deb and Lachappa traversing the map looking for parts or they’ll run out of stamina quick. Low repair counselors serve their purpose as part carriers and distractions. Although obviously not every player is useful in that way.

Like I said any character can be good or bad in the hands of a player. So depending on the player they could be killing it with helping out the group or trolling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She’s without a doubt the next counselor on the game. An experienced player using Vanessa is damn close to outright cheating. lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Tommy86 said:

Wow, this may be perhaps the most retarded post I've read on here. I suppose you're one of those guys telling the rest of us that we're "ruining your stealthz".

So, you’re a Vanessa main.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

So, you’re a Vanessa main.

I'm a Chad main. I'm proud to wear the Blond hair! Now do you have the keys to the car so I can get some more beer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Tommy86 said:

Wow, this may be perhaps the most retarded post I've read on here. I suppose you're one of those guys telling the rest of us that we're "ruining your stealthz".

So gracious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I'm a Chad main. I'm proud to wear the Blond hair!

The best main there is! :chadjunk::chadwut:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright people stop the arguing. Things started off not so bad and now people are getting a bit out of hand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol I had a similar match about 3 months ago. Most of the lobby were Vanessas, and a Fox. I called it attack of the black chicks;

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

So gracious.

I am not an angel on here, I have no problems admitting that. Sometimes nonsense triggers me, so be it. Certainly don't deserve to be judged by a guy who has spent majority of his time doing nothing but complaining on here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While Vanessa still requires skill to survive with, she is definitely the easy mode counselor. Same for Part 8 Jason being the easy mode Jason. Of course you need skill to use either, but they're so beyond their fellow Counselors/Jasons that their popularity shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

If you are in QP hell, Vanessa is your best pick when your team inevitably does nothing. On the other hand if you are in a decent QP lobby, Part 8 is your best pick to dispatch of counselors.

I respect the team playing Vanessas, but if I see a Vanessa flying from campfire to campfire, contributing nothing to the match, I take note of them and run them over. Easiest way to get loot, and it's not like they deserve it anyways. If I don't, they end up stashing everything into a cabin and kite Jason until time runs out instead of getting in a car or going to the police. I'd rather not spectate that.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see some Chad hate here the only thing I've noticed that people do when playing as him is trolling in the game sense not quitting or raging but leaving in the four door without taking anyone else, running over others that run on the main road locking doors on others set traps by the cars so the other players step on them hiding parts in a closed room with the door locked running into a group of hidden councelers while being chases by Jason and I find all these things hilarious doesn't make me mad but get a vanessa rage quitter or host that's annoying and stupid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2018 at 3:44 PM, JennyMyers1984 said:

Wow...what a way to be an asshole about it. Seriously why be as toxic as MOST of the Vanessa who play this game? I choose whatever the hell character I wanna pick whether it be Deborah, Chad, or random if I want to. I help my teammates by ferry parts and distracting Jason, and then fix if I absolutely have to. That is what low repair counselors are supposed to do. Not every counselor is meant to fix the phone box which is why we have counselors with 1 and 2 repair. Maybe YOU’VE had bad experiences with Vanessa but not everybody has, which is why I made the point that not every Deborah and AJ hide...although a good majority of them do. I don’t have to admit anything that I don’t do...so kindly take your toxic ass somewhere. Bye!

Fume.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 5/11/2018 at 3:47 PM, JennyMyers1984 said:

You see lobbies full of Vanessa because AJ and Deborah players rarely do their job and fix. Just from my experience on QP the repair counselors (ESPECIALLY AJ and Deborah) never want to repair and just go up to Jason and started swinging with a machete really thinking they are gonna stun him..... You are stuck with Vanessa, Tiffany, and Jenny fixing because repair counselors do not fix.

I have never seen an A.J. or Debbie leading the charge. I wonder why you don't have Jason hunting parties made up of nothing but Debbies?

Obviously human nature is at fault here, and everyone assumes there perception is reality. If you don't see people doing anything, well then they aren't doing anything. Right? If they're not doing what you would do in a situation then they are playing the game wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...