Should we have any kind of Punishment for Quitters?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have any kind of Punishment for Quitters?

• Yes
    • Nop
    • Don't care

Tell me one player that never saw someone quitting from the game after the match has started.
Matchs that should be 8 counselours against Jason, end up becoming four or five counselors against Jason.

Rarely u'll play a full match due to the amount of quitters currently.
What about Rage Quitters too? When Jason can finally grab someone, this particular player quit from the game before Jason can kill him.
Frustrating for everyone, even for Jason who spent hours chasing that counselor.

Should we have some kind of punishment for quitters?
My idea is: if someone quit from a game, this person should take 5minutes of delay to start another match,
this time should progress if this person quit consecutive times in the same day.
5minutes - 10 minutes - 20 minutes - 40 minutes.

Or we shouldn't have any penalty? Whats ur opinion?

Resultado de imagem para rage quitters

Just now, Lexandremon said:

Tell me one player that never saw someone quitting from the game after the match has started.
Matchs that should be 8 counselours against Jason, end up becoming four or five counselors against Jason.

What about Rage Quitters too? When Jason can finally grab someone, this particular player quit from the game before Jason can kill him.
Frustrating for everyone, even for Jason who spent hours chasing that counselor.

My idea is: if someone quit from a game, this person should take 5minutes of delay to start another match,
this time should progress if this person quit consecutive times in the same day.

Saltmines act as a punishment for quitters, but maybe this would be ok lol. 

26 minutes ago, Lexandremon said:

You forgot to add "Disconnected" to your pie chart. And soon if you leave you get salt.

32 minutes ago, The Gunslinger said:

Trolls will make you quit and you will receive a penalty . 

No trolls will make you quit, Trolls mean I get to hunt them down and punish them till they quit. I will let everyone else go in the car and hunt a troll punishing them as Jason for as long as I think it is necessary. 

The last one announced he was going to kill everyone in my lobby, he died to throwing knives to make sure he couldn't quit and take my XP. You don't have to put up with it but I like having someone I can let loose on. 

Teams are harder to deal with, when I figure out a good tactic I'll let you know. Currently I've tried inviting friends, and going afk. Then they just go fuck up someone else's game though.

Referee to Moderate Trolls

After dedicated servers are up and running, I wonder if we could get a button to page a ref. into matches that are being plagued by trolls. If enough people click the report button a Ref. can spectate the match and do something like banish trolls to the Salt Mines. Make it so the trolls weapons break and never trigger a stun, or other little penalties that would last a set number of matchs.

16 hours ago, Lexandremon said:

4 or 5 against Jason is still enough. As for giving a time penalty for quitters, I feel the Salt Mines approach is a slightly better choice. Pairing up trolls with other trolls will bring a certain level of peace for the rest of the players.

16 hours ago, Qcici said:

Saltmines act as a punishment for quitters, but maybe this would be ok lol. 

This would do more harm than good. Some players already have a time trying to find a match. To add a penalty in addition to this will turn players off from the game entirely. That may scare off a few trolls, but more will take their place. They breed like rabbits.

16 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

You forgot to add "Disconnected" to your pie chart. And soon if you leave you get salt.

There should be an "Other" slice as well for the various other legitimate reasons people may leave a match.

7 hours ago, The Gunslinger said:

Trolls will make you quit and you will receive a penalty . 

There's a lot of truth there. I've read a few posts here of people quitting because of trolls in-game.

7 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

No trolls will make you quit, Trolls mean I get to hunt them down and punish them till they quit. I will let everyone else go in the car and hunt a troll punishing them as Jason for as long as I think it is necessary. 

The last one announced he was going to kill everyone in my lobby, he died to throwing knives to make sure he couldn't quit and take my XP. You don't have to put up with it but I like having someone I can let loose on. 

Teams are harder to deal with, when I figure out a good tactic I'll let you know. Currently I've tried inviting friends, and going afk. Then they just go fuck up someone else's game though.

Referee to Moderate Trolls

After dedicated servers are up and running, I wonder if we could get a button to page a ref. into matches that are being plagued by trolls. If enough people click the report button a Ref. can spectate the match and do something like banish trolls to the Salt Mines. Make it so the trolls weapons break and never trigger a stun, or other little penalties that would last a set number of matchs.

You are gonna need quite a few refs for this game.

There’s no system for punishing or quarantining teamers, trolls, or exploiters but you want to punish people for simply leaving? Ok.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Lexandremon said:

The salt mines are for that.

I don't care if people quit. What bothers me is when the model drops out of my hands in the middle of the animation. 

I would rather there be a delay after someone quits so the model is still in play long enough to at least finish the kill. 

I wait till the end of the game to leave. Unless someone is glitched on a rock or something. 

Dead by Daylight has a nice solution for this where if the host quits out then everyone else gets a “Quitter Bonus” of 500 points and I feel like thats a nice compensation for wasting your time and bandwidth on a whiny saltbaby