The Wolf with that Toast

Uber Jason´s balancing or something like that

I thought about that and some others here too.

If you just make Uber-Jason like every other Jason (except Savini) it wouldn´t be really cool.

Well we can pretty much all agree Savini Jason is stat wise the best (except his weapon) and there are many People who want him. Why do they want him? Because of his superiority of the other Jasons (atleast 95% think like that). They would do anything to ge him.

So why don´t make an very superior Jason (who is superior than his other forms in the movies) who you can still get.

I would lock Uber-Jason behind Level 75-100 (150 could be the heavy bloody skin ( they would do anything to get the best).

He shouldn´t have the same stats as Savini of course

So what about this :

Strengths :

+Shift

+Morph

+Stun Resistance (some would even want stun immunity but that would be too Overkill... or is it?

Weaknesses :

-Can´t run (some say he can actually run but we don´t see it in the movie [kinda like part V Jason])

-Water Speed (because he weighs more or something?)

-Stalk (because he weighs more or something?)

And if you say the casual Player will never get to Play him , how about , if we are on Grendel the Jason is always Uber-Jason.

Grendel shouldn´t be a gamemode because it would be hard to always find Player for that.Some People don´t want to Play another mode , the other hate Jason X , bla bla bla... I also don´t think map voting would be an good idea because we would only Play Packanack small.

He would traverse the map extremely fast and would be anywhere (especially in Rage). Cars would have a hard time.

It would solve definetely some Problems.

Keep in mind , I am not a stupid guy who wants Savini Jason like many other because it would be really mean to the backers.

And it is really hard to win against a Lobby against lvl 150er who don´t even have to use a microphone to get next to everyone escape or survive by ring around the rosie , and Things like that. The only way to catch them , is a lucky shift-grab (who is hard to perform and not really intended) or a hard mind game.What about throwing knives? cough cough medic cough thick Skin cough... maybe if you had like unlimited throwing knives. But if you´re in a private Lobby , where knows you and how you Play , know how to Play the game AND use a mic..... next to no Chance to get even 6/8.

In quick Play , most People don´t know how to Play the game , how to work in a Group and that... they don´t know how to avoid shift-grabs so no Problem...

I may Sound stupid but I want to hear your thoughts on this.

+shift and +morph aren't going to happen.

Same as Can Run and +shift.

Maybe a little less impossible but very unlikely.

I'd bet on +destruction +grip +stun resistance

Who knows though?

I really, really hope, that Uber Jason, will at least have +Shift and Destruction. Becaaue that’s pretty much what makes a good Jason, stats wise.

I know that it is similar to Savini Jason, but he needs it, without a good shift, he is just going to be weak J7, all over again.

So, if they give him +Shift, and Destruction, Pro’s, and for Con’s, to balance it out, give him minus traps, or water speed, or even Morph, but that’s kinda crippling aswell. 

wish they would add just the damn uber jason for now i can wait for the level but that jason is badass the savani one is awesome but i sadly just got the game and wont be able to get it

I must be one of the only people not really excited about the Uber Jason or Grendel map.  Don't misunderstand me, I love the idea of getting more versions of Jason and more maps and I will give Uber Jason a try, I just hated everything about Jason X the movie.  Although I didn't really care for the F13 remake movie that much, I would have rather been told he was the next Jason with a map from either F13 part 6 or 7 (or a map from the remake).  I'm more than willing to say I am probably in the minority here, but when I hear about people talking about how emotes ruin the immersion into horror, I just laugh; I don't think anything is going to take me out of the horror aspect more than running from bionic Jason in space lol.  Since we know Uber is coming, I guess this is all moot. Anyway, since Uber Jason is coming, I hope you are right about his strengths and weaknesses and that he is somewhat powerful.  I'm hoping for +destruction, +stun resistance, and +weapon strength and weaknesses -water speed, - stalk, and - cannot run.   

12 hours ago, Dead Meme said:

I really, really hope, that Uber Jason, will at least have +Shift and Destruction. Becaaue that’s pretty much what makes a good Jason, stats wise.

I know that it is similar to Savini Jason, but he needs it, without a good shift, he is just going to be weak J7, all over again.

So, if they give him +Shift, and Destruction, Pro’s, and for Con’s, to balance it out, give him minus traps, or water speed, or even Morph, but that’s kinda crippling aswell. 

Well since he has a machete he probably will take down doors pretty fast. Without Combat stance Jason part VII only takes two seconds longer than Jason part VIII.

Yeah could give him even Morph , shift  and destruction.... but I wouldn´t make him stronger than Savini...actually they can do what they want..

+Morph is really awesome. In Rage his cooldown for Shift and Morph would be 13 seconds or even less... pretty tough. They could give him minus traps...since +Morph pretty much negates that. He could be played very aggresive but you don´t have to unlike part IX. Because of his -traps he has a constant fear that someone goes to the car.

Just give him destruction morph and shift + and have him at level 150 unlockable that way you earn the epic uber Jason

• Like 1

Pre-Uber Jason, even though he won't be added:

+ Weapon Strength

+ Stalk

+ Sense

- Water Speed/Traps

- Can't Run

- Morph/Less Hit Points

Uber Jason:

+ Stun Resistance

+ Weapon Strength

+ Sense/Shift