Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

I’ve seen a lot of suggestions for this in other threads but it doesn’t have its own thread so I thought I would make one. 

Once this game is up and running smoothly, Gun Media could slowly start to develop a Halloween game while still adding content to Friday the 13th. I think a Halloween game would be amazing and a dream come true for me.

For maps there could be sooooo many possible maps: a huge Haddonfield neighbourhood ( with Doyle house and Wallace house as well as other residents houses ), Haddonfield Memorial Hospital, The tower farm,  Myers House, Caruthers house, The school etc etc.

There could also be original survivors made by devs and movie survivors and also movie victims ( I would love to see Tina from part 5 ) also you would obviously have to add Laurie Strode and maybe Jamie Lloyd, Tommy Doyle, John Tate etc. 

I would love this game to be made even if it was similar to F13game as Halloween is my all time fave. What do you guys think?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to see an officially made Halloween game, and I could imagine the possibilities that this game could bring, as you mentioned already we could have the many locations from all the Halloween movies, also another map that would be awesome would be Smith's Grove Sanitarium from Halloween 6 the curse of Michael Myers, maybe even add the cult area from the producers cut of the Halloween 6 movie.

They could also add each Michael Myers from all the movies to choose from, me personally the original Michael Myers is the best one, after him I liked Halloween 2 (1981) and Halloween 6 Michael Myers.

Also lets not forget the late great Donald Pleasence as Dr Samuel Loomis, he was such a memorable character from the Halloween franchise, and the movies were never the same without him. RIP Donald Pleasence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A Halloween game in Haddonfield would be amazing, a nightmare on elm street game set in the dream world vs the dream warriors would be great, even a Texas chainsaw massacre game where 1 team are the sawyer family and 1 team try to survive would be fun. I hope they peruse more horror franchises after this one.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was huge horror fan growing up in the late eighties.  Out of the three main franchises we had (Halloween, Nightmare on Elm Street, and F13) I always found Michael Myers and Freddy K much scarier than Jason.  I was just never a fan of the F13 movies, because none of them (other than the first one) seem to have any real plot, character development, and they were just loaded with cheese.  However, I love the F13 game, and I would really love to see them take this simple premise and method and apply it to the other horror staples from my childhood (Fred and Michael).  Halloween the game would be wonderful.  The Michael Myers theme is so creepy and the thought of seeing Michael's white Mask reflecting moonlight in the dark would really make for a scary game.  I would be happy with a game like this if they just focused on using locations like Haddonfield neighborhood from Halloween 1, the hospital from 2, the neighborhood from 4 with maybe the school,  the barn yard location from 5, and maybe the secluded private school from H20.  They could even include locations from the upcoming 2018 Halloween movie.  However, if this game was even a possibility, I would hope they would completely ignore the Rob Zombie "white trash" version of Michael Myers.  lol.... Those movies were just awful.  

I have to say, I would also love to see A Nightmare on Elm Street the game done, as well.  While Michael was psychologically scarier than Freddy, I think the first Nightmare (and the New Nightmare movie) were my absolute favorite horror movies.   
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

I’ve seen a lot of suggestions for this in other threads but it doesn’t have its own thread so I thought I would make one. 

Once this game is up and running smoothly, Gun Media could slowly start to develop a Halloween game while still adding content to Friday the 13th. I think a Halloween game would be amazing and a dream come true for me.

For maps there could be sooooo many possible maps: a huge Haddonfield neighbourhood ( with Doyle house and Wallace house as well as other residents houses ), Haddonfield Memorial Hospital, The tower farm,  Myers House, Caruthers house, The school etc etc.

There could also be original survivors made by devs and movie survivors and also movie victims ( I would love to see Tina from part 5 ) also you would obviously have to add Laurie Strode and maybe Jamie Lloyd, Tommy Doyle, John Tate etc. 

I would love this game to be made even if it was similar to F13game as Halloween is my all time fave. What do you guys think?

Yesss!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jason'sBackFromHell! said:

I would love to see an officially made Halloween game, and I could imagine the possibilities that this game could bring, as you mentioned already we could have the many locations from all the Halloween movies, also another map that would be awesome would be Smith's Grove Sanitarium from Halloween 6 the curse of Michael Myers, maybe even add the cult area from the producers cut of the Halloween 6 movie.

They could also add each Michael Myers from all the movies to choose from, me personally the original Michael Myers is the best one, after him I liked Halloween 2 (1981) and Halloween 6 Michael Myers.

Also lets not forget the late great Donald Pleasence as Dr Samuel Loomis, he was such a memorable character from the Halloween franchise, and the movies were never the same without him. RIP Donald Pleasence.

Dr Loomis should definitely be a hero character!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone want a Child Play game like F13th the game?  Same concept..

But instead of grabbing players like Jason.  Chucky jumps on their back like a L4D2 Jockey and rides his victims until he chooses to kill them OR ride them to a kill zone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I absolutely support the idea of a Halloween game. Halloween is by far my favorite horror franchise. @Matt23leo I have to disagree, I personally liked the Rob Zombie versions. To me they're just a different take. Granted they lacked the suspense of the others, but still enjoyed them for what they were(the first more so than the second, that white horse shit was weird).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eehhh...Halloween was the progenitor of the slasher series back in the day. It would be hard to recapture the feeling of a slasher movie like that without doing what F13 did. If you're going to make a game based on another Slasher movie, then try to keep the aspects of the genre in it. Pacing, stalking, striking at the right time...things you can't incorporate into a 1v7 PvP game where the prey knows their being hunted from the start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only way i see this working is if the campaign is from the perspective of the victims. The player being able to switch like gtav

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, thrawn3054 said:

I absolutely support the idea of a Halloween game. Halloween is by far my favorite horror franchise. @Matt23leo I have to disagree, I personally liked the Rob Zombie versions. To me they're just a different take. Granted they lacked the suspense of the others, but still enjoyed them for what they were(the first more so than the second, that white horse shit was weird).

Yeah, I know  a lot of people who liked the Rob Zombie version.  I understand.  To each their own.  I just thought making Mike an abused little boy from a dysfunctional, "trash" family took away from what made the original scary.  For me, the original was scary because Mike was a normal little boy who just seemed to pick up a kitchen knife and kill his sister for no apparent reason.  While I did not particularly care for those remakes, I can agree with you that the first one was better than the sequel.  The sequel just kind of went of the rails completely with the white horse stuff and especially the ending.  Anyway, thanks for the response.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love them or loathe them, the Zombie version of Myers would be the coolest version to play in the game. Even though he's a more human Michael, his stats would be off the charts. That guy's a freaking tank! The tallest Myers thus far, plus he seems to be the strongest. Takes multiple bullets in the first rendition and keeps going like a champ, can snap chains with his bare hands and kills four trained security guards like it's nothing. 

 

Name: Michael Audrey Myers (Zombieverse)

Weapon: Kitchen Knife/Fire Axe 

Strengths:
Stun Resistance 
Defense 
Destruction

Weaknesses:

Shift 

Car Speed (we never see this Michael drive. This would replace water speed)

Grip Strength (this Michael is insanely strong but seems to have a hard time keeping people in his arms unless he kills them right away)

 

Kills: with kitchen knife 

1. The First Blood- Michael stabs the victim once in the stomach, then knocks them to the ground and stabs them 17 times in the back 

2. The Sneak Attack- Michael grabs the victim from behind and slits their throat 

3. Gruesome Dismemberment- Michael uses the kitchen knife to slowly saw off the person's head just like he did on the coroner van driver with a piece of glass in Halloween 2

 

Kills: with fire axe

1. Spinal Tap- Michael hits the person twice in the back with an axe. The second time, the axe gets stuck and Michael has to yank it out (like when he killed Buddy in H2)

2. Loss for Words (pun on not being able to talk)- Michael chops off the person's jaw with the axe and then bashes their throat out with it (a combination of a Jason kill and a kill from H6 where Michael swings downward at the old woman with the glasses and we see blood splatter on the sheet) 

3. The Heart Stopper- Michael stabs the axe head into the person's chest and then pushes it in further, cocking his head slowly to the left and right as he does so. 

 

Environment Kills:

Bathroom Brawl- Michael slams person into the wall five times and then stabs them twice in the stomach with knife 

Skins:

Clean- 

hqdefault.jpg

Escape- 

Hwn_Mike3.gif

Scarred-

11d982fb246c6e412547afc57d1a0915.jpg

Damaged- 

839c1fd237ccbe001119d1fb06864fc7.jpg

Exposed-

latest?cb=20161105110656

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Classic Michael (culimation of H1 and H2 Michael) 

Weapon: Kitchen Knife/Scalpel

Strengths:

Stalk 

Shift

Car Speed

 

Weaknesses: 

Stun Resistance 

Defense 

Destruction 

 

Kills: Kitchen Knife same as the Zombieween 

Kills: Scalpel 

1. Just A Lift- Michael stabs a scalpel into the character's back and lifts them off the ground

2. Playing Possum- Michael plays dead and surprises the character by grabbing them and slitting their throat. The twist that would make this unique to the game is that Michael grabs said person and bends them backwards and breaks their back before he slits their throat 

3. Please, Don't Kill Me!- Michael stabs a scalpel through the characters chin and then backs away. As they beg for mercy, Michael then grabs the character and stabs them repeatedly in the chest and stomach

Skins:

H1- 

michael_by_ask_theangelofsouls-db2jyxc.j

H2- 

halloween-2-myers.jpg

H2 (blood tears)-

2012-10-28-halloween_21.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to see a Halloween game, but would def want it to be a totally different playing style. Else it would just be F13 with a different killer. Would be a tough sell...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is already a thread speaking about Halloween game ideas. Please use the search feature before creating a new thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...