Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

Goons? That’s rich. No idea why you are choosing to attack me on here but whatever man. It’s not like you’ve ever contributed anything valuable here despite your thousands of posts. 

Fanboy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Fanboy?

Would it be too immature to say “you started it?” Or did good ol’ Alder put you up to it? 

PS: Never had a problem with you FYI but since you are choosing to talk shit, I will talk right back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tommy86 said:

Would it be too immature to say “you started it?” Or did good ol’ Alder put you up to it? 

You guys really have a hard-on for him, but no- this is from me. Congratulations on being the first person since the 1940’s offended by the term “goon”.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bewareofbears said:

You guys really have a hard-on for him, but no- this is from me. Congratulations on being the first person since the 1940’s offended by the term “goon”.

Congratulations for joining the ranks of all the guys to make unfounded assumptions on here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tommy86 said:

Congratulations for joining the ranks of all the guys to make unfounded assumptions on here. 

I don’t really think I’m talking shit. What do you guys want to be called? Goons, fanboys, lackeys, mini-Papps?

I don’t really have a problem with you either. I think you associate with a douche- douche or not, that’s your call who you spend your time with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bewareofbears said:

I don’t really think I’m talking shit. What do you guys want to be called? Goons, fanboys, lackeys, mini-Papps?

I don’t really have a problem with you either. I think you associate with a douche- douche or not, that’s your call who you spend your time with.

How about knowledgeable players who are feeding the rest of you guys info? I could just as well not post on here at all, and still help players out in-game. Of course let’s not pretend you aren’t learning off the posts I do make on here, because I am almost certain you are.

I am wondering though what kind of gossip you are receiving about my affiliations with other players though. It sure looks like a desperate attempt to put me down on here.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Tommy86

Your call. I’m good either way. I wouldn’t ever tell anyone to leave the forum though. I can’t honestly say if I have or have not benefited from info you’ve shared but I’m sure some folks have.

About the “desperate attempt” thing: Sounds like a conspiracy... you sound a little paranoid. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

How about knowledgeable players who are feeding the rest of you guys info?

And also poisoning the playerbase with your exploits and shitty attitudes.

5 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

Of course let’s not pretend you aren’t learning off the posts I do make on here, because I am almost certain you are.

Big deal? It's not like you're inventing this shit. You're taking to the time to discover it. Thanks for doing the work for us. You guys are like our employees in a way.   

 

14 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Goons, fanboys, lackeys, mini-Papps?

Crony's a good one too.  But haha, I like Mini-Papps.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

About the “desperate attempt” thing: Sounds like a conspiracy... you sound a little paranoid. ?

I call it what it is. When a guy who has never attacked me on the forum previously suddenly makes a post like that with no good reason...yeah, there’s probably some reason for it.

@WashingtonJones I would never do this otherwise but because you’ve really asked for it for a good while -

https://ibb.co/gJzfOn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bewareofbears said:

@Tommy86

So, paranoid it is. Also, your phone battery is low.

Let’s have a look at the posts. I give people info on Jason’s grab, suddenly you are making up some BS about where I got this info from. Call me paranoid if you like, but I would still say you have no good reason to make idiotic assumptions as you have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tommy86 said:

Let’s have a look at the posts. I give people info on Jason’s grab, suddenly you are making up some BS about where I got this info from. Call me paranoid if you like, but I would still say you have no good reason to make idiotic assumptions as you have.

I make idiotic assumptions all the time. :) But you know I’m right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I make idiotic assumptions all the time. :) But you know I’m right.

If you say so :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

Let’s have a look at the posts. I give people info on Jason’s grab, suddenly you are making up some BS about where I got this info from. Call me paranoid if you like, but I would still say you have no good reason to make idiotic assumptions as you have.

He hasn't said one assumption. He called Pappus' minions or followers goons.  You got summed up in there. The credibility of your posts and videos all go downhill when you associate with an exploiter like that. 

Try to take yourself and this game a little less seriously in life, or at least on a forum on the internet.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

He hasn't said one assumption. He called Pappus' minions or followers goons.  You got summed up in there. The credibility of your posts and videos all go downhill when you associate with an exploiter like that. 

Or go back 1 page -

https://ibb.co/f9PN3n

Pretty sure that’s a big assumption. The credibility of my posts is directly linked to their effectiveness in-game. Aside from that I really don’t care. 

10 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Try to take yourself and this game a little less seriously in life, or at least on a forum on the internet.

Oh believe me, I take it a lot less seriously than people think I do. The difference between me and guys like you on here is simply that I have more mental capacity to figure out the game better than others. 

Honestly, Alder & friends are fighting a losing battle here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why the hell are you guys giving shit to a guy that has contributed to the community lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

Or go back 1 page -

https://ibb.co/f9PN3n

Pretty sure that’s a big assumption. The credibility of my posts is directly linked to their effectiveness in-game. Aside from that I really don’t care. 

Oh believe me, I take it a lot less seriously than people think I do. The difference between me and guys like you on here is simply that I have more mental capacity to figure out the game better than others. 

Honestly, Alder & friends are fighting a losing battle here.

Its cute how you still bring up Alder. Man-crushing much?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we please stop, this isn’t relevant to the thread whatsoever not to mention you people started it for legit no reason 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

@Tommy86

What’s funny is somewhere right now, @AldermachXI is probably sleeping. Still, you can’t stop talking about him. I think he’s in your head. ?

 

You can’t blame me, Alder is pure entertainment. Outside of this forum he is basically a meme. The only reason I reference him at all is because I know he is a friend of yours.

@NekoJubei Glad others can see how random this is. But I must be paranoid right? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Tommy86

I’m leaning towards it being a crush.

6 minutes ago, NekoJubei said:

Can we please stop, this isn’t relevant to the thread whatsoever not to mention you people started it for legit no reason 

@Tommy86 has a direct line to a developer. Ask him anything. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

@Tommy86

I’m leaning towards it being a crush.

@Tommy86 has a direct line to a developer. Ask him anything. :)

I’m sure he hopes as much. But yes, ask me anything. I’m not sure you will like the answer though. I would really advise you to give up but it doesn’t look like you will. Oh well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

I’m sure he hopes as much. But yes, ask me anything. I’m not sure you will like the answer though. I would really advise you to give up but it doesn’t look like you will. Oh well.

Okiedoke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...