Jump to content
ShiftySamurai

Legendary Perk Bonus Stats

Recommended Posts

Aquanaut + Marathon + Motorboating = 45% Swim Speee with Vanessa. 15% swim speed already doubles her speed, now 45% will make her swim wayyyy faster than she sprints lmao. She maybe be faster than water speed jason lmfao. Also Motorboating + Speed Demon = 60% boat speed. 35 % already makes me faster than water speed Jason too. This update is going to great lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus do something with Jason, he can easily win 8/8 without any skill, reworked also his ablities, and change the objectives for survivors. You nerf the pocket knifes, so nerf also Jason. Do you guys even play vs Jason? It's unplayable to survive against him. Very unfun, that's why your game is dead

Albo those perks are terrible, change the values, it's too low.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/6/2018 at 10:31 PM, Szyszuniek said:

Jesus do something with Jason, he can easily win 8/8 without any skill, reworked also his ablities, and change the objectives for survivors. You nerf the pocket knifes, so nerf also Jason. Do you guys even play vs Jason? It's unplayable to survive against him. Very unfun, that's why your game is dead

I disagree. A good group of survivors can survive against Jason with cooperation and objective rushing. Also learning to juke jason is instrumental to survivor success. The game is fun, you just don't play it right.

With proper perk stacking you could get a max of 50% car speed increase , 21% stamina increase (basically 5-6 points of stat stamina increase) , 45% swim speed increase, 60% boat speed increase, 33% attack speed increase, 23% reduced sprint noise and other possible OP combinations lol. I can't wait to try these combinations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Szyszuniek said:

Jesus do something with Jason, he can easily win 8/8 without any skill, reworked also his ablities, and change the objectives for survivors. You nerf the pocket knifes, so nerf also Jason. Do you guys even play vs Jason? It's unplayable to survive against him. Very unfun, that's why your game is dead

That's pretty funny. @Randygbk (one of the devs) was killed as Jason during a live stream.

Try playing private matches against people who know what they're doing. It's a totally different game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2018 at 8:19 PM, Szyszuniek said:

Do I must tell you how many times I'm dead as survivor, there's no way to play stealthy

What can I say... lvl150 Jasons are going 0-2 / 8 regularly in pm. You either suck as counselor or your playing with a bad group against a seasoned vet. I honestly dont usually have trouble surviving. Wait, I get it! You troll you

 

Sorry! Quoted the wrong post. But anyway, same guy, so you got the point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, lasse_hei said:

What can I say... lvl150 Jasons are going 0-2 / 8 regularly in pm. You either suck as counselor or your playing with a bad group against a seasoned vet. I honestly dont usually have trouble surviving. Wait, I get it! You troll you

 

Sorry! Quoted the wrong post. But anyway, same guy, so you got the point

Keep in mind:

On 5/13/2018 at 12:19 PM, Szyszuniek said:

as survivor

This generally means they started playing DbD first... Where the killers don't kill and the survivors (not counselors) have one objective...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Truth said:

Keep in mind:

This generally means they started playing DbD first... Where the killers don't kill and the survivors (not counselors) have one objective...

Good point. I swear that these "Jason op" - groups are counselor mains who are afraid that Jason will get buffed hence hurting their chance of survival... I have one friend on ps4 who allways (on this forum) cries when Jason gets a "buff", but she has never got a single 7/7 or 8/8 though being lvl150.... Hard to prove a point wouldn't you say?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, lasse_hei said:

I swear that these "Jason op" - groups are counselor mains who are afraid that Jason will get buffed hence hurting their chance of survival...

A lot of it has to do with how they play. It's fairly common knowledge at this point that quick play and private matches are essentially 2 different games. I'd say a lot of the people that bitch about the Jason buffs are in quick play. Many games he will go 7-8/8 simply because there's little very little teamwork. In many private matches (especially if they know what they're doing) Jason is lucky to kill half the lobby.

So I kind of understand the complaints. It really just depends how they play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the legend dary perks should go up to 5-10% as a legendary 5 % is not that much.

On 5/3/2018 at 9:15 PM, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

The patch is coming soon as you said you will talk about these perks before the patch comes out. As for perks you've made some interesting  but he does not fix the problem for perks will still got the meta perks here.

please improve it too 2-5 % in all perks and the second stage 5-10% it would it make way more a LEGENDARY perk 5% for max is kinda a joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 5:06 PM, Truth said:

A lot of it has to do with how they play. It's fairly common knowledge at this point that quick play and private matches are essentially 2 different games. I'd say a lot of the people that bitch about the Jason buffs are in quick play. Many games he will go 7-8/8 simply because there's little very little teamwork. In many private matches (especially if they know what they're doing) Jason is lucky to kill half the lobby.

So I kind of understand the complaints. It really just depends how they play.

Yeah , this is so stupid. They should do something against that. You can only really get something if your enemy is stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fvck this slotmachine ! I got an epic thick skinned perk since August last year with 19% Resistance increase and 2% stumble penalty. Now i rolled 50k CPs to get my first "legendary". Its a thick skinned perk with 18% Resistance increase, 5% stumble penalty and watch out, 3% trap escape Bonus ! XD wtf, what is legendary about it ?

this system is a mess like hell ! so dissapointed about that !

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2018 at 3:00 PM, ShiftySamurai said:

Hypochondriac                                   Police Response Time   

@ShiftySamurai  @[IllFonic]Courier  sorry if this has been answered somewhere else, but do the legendary bonuses stack with other perks? Will a legendary hypochondriac stack with my dad's a cop?

Not that I've gotten a legendary perk yet, but this is worth knowing and I didn't see an answer here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Truth said:

@ShiftySamurai  @[IllFonic]Courier  sorry if this has been answered somewhere else, but do the legendary bonuses stack with other perks? Will a legendary hypochondriac stack with my dad's a cop?

Not that I've gotten a legendary perk yet, but this is worth knowing and I didn't see an answer here.

I am veeeeeery sure they stack. Well , I can guarantee to you that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I am veeeeeery sure they stack. Well , I can guarantee to you that.

I would like to assume, but I know better at this point. Can you REALLY guarantee that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Truth said:

I would like to assume, but I know better at this point. Can you REALLY guarantee that?

I can´t prove it but I can guarantee it. Even normal stats stack , just the perks can´t be stacked. No , I even bet. My bet is............. @Zenigundams new girlfriend. If I am wrong , then she becomes the Alpha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Even normal stats stack , just the perks can´t be stacked.

You mean like using 3 different sense avoidance perks, right?

That does make sense, but you never know with these things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2018 at 11:20 PM, prodigy said:

Fvck this slotmachine ! I got an epic thick skinned perk since August last year with 19% Resistance increase and 2% stumble penalty. Now i rolled 50k CPs to get my first "legendary". Its a thick skinned perk with 18% Resistance increase, 5% stumble penalty and watch out, 3% trap escape Bonus ! XD wtf, what is legendary about it ?

this system is a mess like hell ! so dissapointed about that !

 

 

So far, this is my only issue with Legendary Perks. I had a Rare Thickskin with +17%, -0%. I rolled a Legendary with +18%, -2%, +2% Trap escape. So statistically, it is only 1% better then a Rare. Kinda disappointing and I am Jason main.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Grape said:

So far, this is my only issue with Legendary Perks. I had a Rare Thickskin with +17%, -0%. I rolled a Legendary with +18%, -2%, +2% Trap escape. So statistically, it is only 1% better then a Rare. Kinda disappointing and I am Jason main.

yeah, this whole perk system is very cheesy. there are still perks that are totally useless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah. So, the range at which your voice can be heard by others in the game, more specifically when you don't have a walkie-talkie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DamonD7 said:

Yeah. So, the range at which your voice can be heard by others in the game, more specifically when you don't have a walkie-talkie.

Aaaaaaah......How are you supposed to know that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...