Hi! So when I first starting playing Friday the 13th I never had any problems besides the occasional connection lost screen. Lately I can't even host a lobby without dropping everybody at once. People will trickle in and then everybody will leave at once. I play on the ps4 and even tried changing my connection to direct by hooking up the LAN line and it still happens. I also have been getting the connection lost screen a lot more than I used to. This started around March. Does this happen to anyone else? Is this happening because of an issue on my end or the game's?

This happens to me sometimes, as well.  Likewise, I tend to only get the blue error code screen on PS4 when I host, which forces me to restart my game entirely.  This seems to only happen when I have been host for a few matches.  Other than that, I do get host matches where I seem to spontaneously lose counselors for no apparent reason.  I know it isn't my connection, and I have no other problems playing other online multiplayer games at all.  Hopefully, the engine upgrade and new update solve some of the connection and stability problems with this game.  Even after all these months I still love the game.  Looking forward to things improving.  

This is a known issue on PS4, and supposedly it has something to do with parties who enter into your lobby.  Something they are doing (not necessarily intentionally), through joining, inviting, leaving, etc causes the host to blue screen.  It happens about 30% of the time I host.  

As I've stated in other threads, I refuse to play if I'm not hosting.  The only exception is if I only have time for one game anyway.  Otherwise, the rage quitters and sore losers who drop the entire game are not worth dealing with.  

As such, I find myself only playing this game when I know I have at least an hour to spend (which isn't very often).

Thanks. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't something on my end. I'll lay off attempting to host til the update. I totally agree about the rage quitters. What's the point of hosting if you're going to leave in the middle?