Jump to content
The Gloved One

Dating

Recommended Posts

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 5:38 PM, The Gloved One said:

Simply as the title says .Tell us some of your dating stories! 

(Happy 500 posts from me )

Congrats for 500!

Well.... I still have to find any gamer friends (males) before I even try to find any females to date with....haha.

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 9:35 PM, Zenigundam said:

I can only date 9s and 10s, but then again I'm an alpha male.

Dude , calm down..... everyone is equal here...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Congrats for 500!

Well.... I still have to find any gamer friends (males) before I even try to find any females to date with....haha.

Dude , calm down..... everyone is equal here...

Haha I'm plenty calm. Quit being such a beta. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Zenigundam said:

Haha I'm plenty calm. Quit being such a beta. 

Well , seemingly everyone is.....,,Bettah´´ than you.

Okay , just be normal and we are going treat you normal (even if you probably don´t want that). Unless you want to get banned.

I am just going start like this.....erm.......Congrats to your girlfriend through this Game?

(I am going to regret this somehow , am I not?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well , seemingly everyone is.....,,Bettah´´ than you.

Okay , just be normal and we are going treat you normal (even if you probably don´t want that). Unless you want to get banned.

I am just going start like this.....erm.......Congrats to your girlfriend through this Game?

(I am going to regret this somehow , am I not?)

Dude who are you? Do you even lift

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zenigundam said:

Dude who are you? Do you even lift

We are gonna Play that game then , huh? I think , wii shuld spit on da fak olfa! end thän we shizzz on hihm!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2018 at 4:32 AM, Trident77 said:

The last time I dated someone, it lasted for a week before we decided to just remain good friends. Then I started working late evenings, and unfortunately most people my youthful age don't really work those kinds of shifts.

Hmmm...I should really try out that whole online dating thing. I actually know of a few people who got married that way, maybe there's some real magic behind it.

 

Dude, I have the same situation. I work hard to help my mom pay the house loan. There is absolutely no time for personal life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I Dont know how to manage a Date or take charge and take over.

So women dont like me.

i have a hard time understanding societys rules about women and dating.

never learned how to do these things.

I Just collect toys and comic books.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Strigoi said:

I Dont know how to manage a Date or take charge and take over.

So women dont like me.

i have a hard time understanding societys rules about women and dating.

never learned how to do these things.

I Just collect toys and comic books.

If you are interested in dating and or Girls....

finding ones with the same interests as yourself is the first step.

(plenty of women like comics and possibly toys my friend.)( well I know quite a few who really love their toys. 😉)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

If you are interested in dating and or Girls....

finding ones with the same interests as yourself is the first step.

(plenty of women like comics and possibly toys my friend.)( well I know quite a few who really love their toys. 😉)

Im thinking of buying and taking some Ross Jeffries courses.

David Deangelo online courses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Strigoi said:

I Dont know how to manage a Date or take charge and take over.

So women dont like me.

Learn to like things about yourself, and others will like things about you as well.

i have a hard time understanding societys rules about women and dating.

Do not let society put you into a box with the rules of dating. There are exceptions to the rule.

never learned how to do these things.

It's never too late to learn.

I Just collect toys and comic books

Women love comics and collectibles as much as men do. My wife and I bonded over comics and anime.

Before doing the whole dating thing, ask yourself what kind of woman interests you. Try to find a place where women of that type would hang out. As @OCT 31 1978 mentioned, common interests are a good start.

4 hours ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

If you are interested in dating and or Girls....

finding ones with the same interests as yourself is the first step.

(plenty of women like comics and possibly toys my friend.)( well I know quite a few who really love their toys. 😉)

It is always pleasant to watch my wife play with her toys. She's quite the collector.

1 hour ago, Strigoi said:

Im thinking of buying and taking some Ross Jeffries courses.

David Deangelo online courses.

Be cautious in buying courses of that type.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Took a girl out on a date, she brought her sister with her. Ended up breaking it off with the older sister and took the younger sister out on a couple dates. Younger sister said she loved me on the first date and was talking about having kids. Broke that off on the second date. She was from a devout religious family. I bump into her this year, something like 3-4 years after we last met, and she kind of turned into stereotypical white trash. She formerly had braces but now her braces are gone and her teeth have gone rotten and you can smell her breath from 4ft away.

Sometimes I wonder if I somehow broke her brain and she became a hopeless wreck or if I dodged a bullet. I like to think the latter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Took a girl out on a date, she brought her sister with her. Ended up breaking it off with the older sister and took the younger sister out on a couple dates. Younger sister said she loved me on the first date and was talking about having kids. Broke that off on the second date. She was from a devout religious family. I bump into her this year, something like 3-4 years after we last met, and she kind of turned into stereotypical white trash. She formerly had braces but now her braces are gone and her teeth have gone rotten and you can smell her breath from 4ft away.

Sometimes I wonder if I somehow broke her brain and she became a hopeless wreck or if I dodged a bullet. I like to think the latter.

Interesting story.

2 hours ago, Strigoi said:

My family says that a guy must ask a woman out on a date.

It's 2020. Men and women can initiate a date.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to be on the forums a long time ago and I kind of got away from the game, but am trying to get back into it.

I went on a date with a nice woman.  First date went very well.  We both liked each other.

2nd date, she thought I was gay.  Idk what happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, I ❤️ A.J. said:

I used to be on the forums a long time ago and I kind of got away from the game, but am trying to get back into it.

I went on a date with a nice woman.  First date went very well.  We both liked each other.

2nd date, she thought I was gay.  Idk what happened.

You were too friendly, my guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...