Jason Todd Voorhees

Bill Cosby Found Guilty

1 minute ago, Thatguyinktown said:

A sad day for sweater and Jell-o enthusiasts everywhere.

hqdefault.jpg

7 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

That's not cool at all.

I'm sure that's what the woman thought when Cosby gave her three blue pills he called "friends" to relax her that rendered her defenseless, lapsing in and out of consciousness and was "jolted awake" by the feeling of his fingers in her vagina as she lay on a couch in Cosby's home.

6 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

I'm sure that's what the woman thought when Cosby gave her three blue pills he called "friends" to relax her that rendered her defenseless, lapsing in and out of consciousness and was "jolted awake" by the feeling of his fingers in her vagina as she lay on a couch in Cosby's home.

We don't even know if he actually done it.

1 minute ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

We don't even know if he actually done it.

He was found guilty on all 3 counts charged, after a jury deliberated for over 14 hours.  This means the jury believes beyond a reasonable doubt that he did it.

Just now, Thatguyinktown said:

He was found guilty on all 3 counts charged, after a jury deliberated for over 14 hours.  This means the jury believes beyond a reasonable doubt that he did it.

1st trial none of the juries came up with a plea and it was a mistrial declared by the judge.

2nd trial he is now found guilty when there was no new evidence.

8 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

1st trial none of the juries came up with a plea and it was a mistrial declared by the judge.

2nd trial he is now found guilty when there was no new evidence.

This is actually factually incorrect. 

"Judge Steven O'Neill ruled at Cosby's first trial that prosecutors could feature testimony from one other woman with a claim similar to Constand's.

For the retrial, O'Neill ruled that as many as five additional women with similar accusations against Cosby may testify against the comedian."

I'm still not sure why you're so upset with this?

16 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

This is actually factually incorrect. 

"Judge Steven O'Neill ruled at Cosby's first trial that prosecutors could feature testimony from one other woman with a claim similar to Constand's.

For the retrial, O'Neill ruled that as many as five additional women with similar accusations against Cosby may testify against the comedian."

I'm still not sure why you're so upset with this?

Because I grew up on bill Cosby and that's not factually incorrect: 

"Cosby initially faced sexual assault charges in court last June, but jurors could not reach a unanimous decision after 52 hours of deliberation. The judge declared it a mistrial.'

another two other articles.

Rollingstone: Bill Cosby Mistrial

Rollingstone: Judge Declares Mistrial over Bill Cosby Trial

10 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Because I grew up on bill Cosby and that's not factually incorrect: 

"Cosby initially faced sexual assault charges in court last June, but jurors could not reach a unanimous decision after 52 hours of deliberation. The judge declared it a mistrial.'

another two other articles.

Rollingstone: Bill Cosby Mistrial

Rollingstone: Judge Declares Mistrial over Bill Cosby Trial

Those are articles from the mistrial last year, you need new ones from THIS trial, which allowed 5 new witnesses to take the stand against Cosby that weren't allowed to testify in the first trial, belying your claim that there was no new evidence in the retrial.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/31/us/bill-cosby-trial-differences/index.html

"Because I grew up on bill Cosby"

Now i'm beginning to understand it.  It's hard learning the truth about someone you admire and enjoy.  And that disconnect can make you confused, and angry.  But you need to accept that he was the person who did these things.

• Like 1

I grew up watching Bill Cosby. One of the episodes of the Cosby Show was filmed in my neighborhood and I even got to meet him. His comedy special "Bill Cosby: Himself" is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. 

But he drugged and raped those woman. This isn't new news either. I remember hearing about this when I was a kid. 

He's a villainous criminal. He could've effortlessly had sex with tons of woman of all kinds, yet he went out of his way to drug and rape them. That's evil. 

He's so old, that in a sense, it doesn't even matter. But he does need to be punished, especially since he was such a powerful and influential person. He cannot get away with that.   

7 hours ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

The guy is only 80 years old and will be out by the time he is 90! That's not cool at all.

Hope he rots. He’s a serial rapist.

Monsters can be the friendliest people, it doesn't mean they're not monsters. 

He is one, his victims are people. Who cares if you grew up with him, we all did, see past that.

Luckily, I grew up with Mr. Rogers instead. While Bill Cosby was raping women with drugs, Mr. Rogers was bankrupting the Ku Klux Klan into oblivion as well as convincing the government to not just avoid canceling public educational television, but to actually give more funds towards it.

• Like 1

First day back to the forums after a week, this is what is the first thing that catches my eye on the index...