Jump to content
Qcici

Implementing Character BackStories Into The Game

Lore  

37 members have voted

  1. 1. Would you like lore to be implemented for the counselors?

    • Yes
      34
    • No
      3


Recommended Posts

Our lovely counselors are into the game, but there's a question that's been bothering me and a few forum members for a while:

Why isn't there counselor backstories into the game?

We all know that our original casts consists of characters such as Tiffany, Chad, Buggzy, Eric, Deborah, Kenny, etc. But what exactly convinced them to come into Jason's playground? What convinced them to work as Camp Counselors in the summer? How did Tiffany end up sleeping with Kenny? There's so many questions that could be answered by adding background information to the characters. 

We need lore!

 

What are your opinions on adding lore for our fellow counselors?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, some backstory would be awesome. I hope single player challenges start the process of exploring the OG game counselors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be really Interesting How they all ended up together. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kenny's gay and in the closet, Tiffany is his BFF that's why they were laying in the hammock together and the only person who knows. :)))

 

Fr though backstories would be nice, I think single player will give us that. In the sneak peak with Buggzy and Adam they have a conversation about AJ. I believe their deaths though are determinant and/or they'll just appear again in a different scenario. The devs said SP wasn't a story so I'm assuming it's different scenarios but we'll learn more about the characters in each. 

Also you could assume some personality traits from stats. For example, Tiffany 10/10 stealth good at sneaking around.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mikleo said:

Kenny's gay and in the closet, Tiffany is his BFF that's why they were laying in the hammock together and the only person who knows. :)))

 

Fr though backstories would be nice, I think single player will give us that. In the sneak peak with Buggzy and Adam they have a conversation about AJ. I believe their deaths though are determinant and/or they'll just appear again in a different scenario. The devs said SP wasn't a story so I'm assuming it's different scenarios but we'll learn more about the characters in each. 

Also you could assume some personality traits from stats. For example, Tiffany 10/10 stealth good at sneaking around.

 

Bahaha! Kenny doesn’t seem like the gay type. This coming from a gay guy haha but you never know ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chad and LaChappa are brothers. LaChappa is an awkward tag along that Chad only brings because his parents made him for the summer and it was the only way to get LaChappa off of the Atari. Chad and LaChappa live in an expensive pent house on the same property as Crystal Lake. 

Jenny grew up coming to Crystal Lake and had an encounter with Jason similar to that of Chris.

Kenny's dad is the owner of the camp. 

Tiffany is Kenny's girlfriend but is in an open relationship, unbeknownst to Kenny ;)

Deborah Kim is an awkward girl looking for a summer job and is a close friend of Lachappa's, but she's friend zoned him.

Vanessa is a former high school track star and is also the female staff director.

Bugzy is a former high school football star but has decided to spend the summer working at camp because his little brother is going to be there as a camper  (@Armani?, this is where you could tie in a character based off Reggie that isn't Reggie. He could be Bugzy's little bro. Make him like 15 or something)

Mitch heard about their being weed hid somewhere at Crystal Lake (reference to the remake without actually being direct enough for a copyright suit)

Adam and A.J are dating and came there together because Adam needs money to fix his Harley and A.J is going to help lead a dance specialty 

Vanessa is Chad and LaChappa's stuck up half sister that bosses them around. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jdt827 said:

Bahaha! Kenny doesn’t seem like the gay type. This coming from a gay guy haha but you never know ?

As a gay man myself, lookwise I know plenty of 'Kenny's' :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

Kenny's dad is the owner of the camp.

So-- what? He's Steve Christy's long lost brother? Shouldn't his last name be Christy rather than Riedell? Is this some sort of love child David Christy had in the '70's?

Give us INFO, man!!!  

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you really want my lore of The Chad, the Kensington lineage, and the Sacred Branch? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I kinda like how "blank" the counselors are, means I can invent stories on the fly in my head in-game. :)

Though yeah, official backstories might help flesh out even those in-game stories. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

So-- what? He's Steve Christy's long lost brother? Shouldn't his last name be Christy rather than Riedell? Is this some sort of love child David Christy had in the '70's?

Give us INFO, man!!!  

:D

Kenny's dad was a childhood friend of Steve Christy and was on his way up to Jersey to help set the camp up whenever the events of the first film happened. Mr. Riedell's arrival was delayed by unforeseen circumstances (explosive diarrhea, followed by a completely unrelated affair where he got side tracked and had a love child) until right after the events of The Final Chapter. At this point, Mr. Riedell managed to buy the property, with the persuasion being that he was a family friend. While being owner, he wasn't directly involved with the camp festivities outside of an administrative and/or business stand point until his son took interest in working there. Inspired to do more than just play behind the scenes, Kenny's dad decided to pay the camp a visit and be more hands on in arranging how the summer goes, doing things like designing themes for the week, games, updating the camp food menu, etc. We don't see him in the game because he was actually Jason's first victim off screen before he kills Rob in front of the fire. 

 

There ya go :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mikleo said:

Kenny's gay and in the closet, Tiffany is his BFF that's why they were laying in the hammock together and the only person who knows. :)))

 

Fr though backstories would be nice, I think single player will give us that. In the sneak peak with Buggzy and Adam they have a conversation about AJ. I believe their deaths though are determinant and/or they'll just appear again in a different scenario. The devs said SP wasn't a story so I'm assuming it's different scenarios but we'll learn more about the characters in each. 

Also you could assume some personality traits from stats. For example, Tiffany 10/10 stealth good at sneaking around.

 

Lmao yes

 

4 hours ago, deathbat96777 said:

Chad and LaChappa are brothers. LaChappa is an awkward tag along that Chad only brings because his parents made him for the summer and it was the only way to get LaChappa off of the Atari. Chad and LaChappa live in an expensive pent house on the same property as Crystal Lake. 

Jenny grew up coming to Crystal Lake and had an encounter with Jason similar to that of Chris.

Kenny's dad is the owner of the camp. 

Tiffany is Kenny's girlfriend but is in an open relationship, unbeknownst to Kenny ;)

Deborah Kim is an awkward girl looking for a summer job and is a close friend of Lachappa's, but she's friend zoned him.

Vanessa is a former high school track star and is also the female staff director.

Bugzy is a former high school football star but has decided to spend the summer working at camp because his little brother is going to be there as a camper  (@Armani?, this is where you could tie in a character based off Reggie that isn't Reggie. He could be Bugzy's little bro. Make him like 15 or something)

Mitch heard about their being weed hid somewhere at Crystal Lake (reference to the remake without actually being direct enough for a copyright suit)

Adam and A.J are dating and came there together because Adam needs money to fix his Harley and A.J is going to help lead a dance specialty 

Vanessa is Chad and LaChappa's stuck up half sister that bosses them around. 

OOooo interesting ideas!

 

3 hours ago, The Tommy said:

Do you really want my lore of The Chad, the Kensington lineage, and the Sacred Branch? 

Tell me daddy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I voted yes because of backstories and other details it will give more depths into the lore and other such things about the game!

8 minutes ago, Qcici said:

Tell me daddy

2

WHAT?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

WHAT?

I want to know about Papa Chad and his huge sacred branch ????? I'm getting so moist thinking about it ?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

no there just meant to be cow fodder for jason like movies

I mean we are playing them for a good chunk of the game so why not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Qcici said:

I want to know about Papa Chad and his huge sacred branch ????? I'm getting so moist thinking about it ?

What!? Not on my camp grounds! BEGONE!

4zz28iyun4kz.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

What!? Not on my camp grounds! BEGONE!

4zz28iyun4kz.jpg

OH NOOOOOOOO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

anyone else thinking Eric and Deb are a couple?  Lol!

Honestly I think LaChappa just uses his hand. Deb isn't that desperate lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FinalBoy said:

Honestly I think LaChappa just uses his hand. Deb isn't that desperate lol

Oh that's just a horrible roast! I mean we know AJ and Adam are a official couple and if we take the cabin then tiffany and Kenny are official.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Oh that's just a horrible roast! I mean we know AJ and Adam are a official couple and if we take the cabin then tiffany and Kenny are official.

Tiffany is a dirty thot. The game described that Tiffany was always so flirty, especially with Chad. When I was playing Virtual Cabin 2.0, and I checked the room where Tiffany and Kenny were, I was SO SHOCKED! That right there was the sight of a Turbo Thot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Qcici said:

Tiffany is a dirty thot. The game described that Tiffany was always so flirty, especially with Chad. When I was playing Virtual Cabin 2.0, and I checked the room where Tiffany and Kenny were, I was SO SHOCKED! That right there was the sight of a Turbo Thot.

Only thots like "Chad sacred branch" xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jason Todd Voorhees said:

Only thots like "Chad sacred branch" xD

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...