wes

In Response: Shavar Ross (AKA Reggie "The Reckless" Winter)

On 4/25/2018 at 11:30 AM, Barbara Ann said:

giphy.webp
 148330789a0a3c1bf5745348b5a5ff75.gif

The sad thing is everyone thought he was saying no nicely. 

When in reality, he was saying don't expect him anytime soon. 

This may be longest campaign in the history of Friday The 13th Game.

* Nevermind. I forgot about Pamela. God bless her soul.

46 minutes ago, Armani? said:

The sad thing is everyone thought he was saying no nicely. 

When in reality, he was saying don't expect him anytime soon. 

This may be longest campaign in the history of Friday The 13th Game.

* Nevermind. I forgot about Pamela. God bless her soul.

My meme was about the pickle surprise. Now you've made me reopen that psychological wound again :(

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

?

Sorry about that.

What decade is that video from for reference?

1 minute ago, Thatguyinktown said:

80s, as a reference to late 60s pop culture. Google Tom Rubnitz

Neat. Thanks for the info.

Just now, bewareofbears said:

Neat. Thanks for the info.

When I saw RuPaul and Lady Bunny in it, it tipped me off. 

Just now, Thatguyinktown said:

When I saw RuPaul and Lady Bunny in it, it tipped me off. 

I never realized that was RuPaul.

20 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I never realized that was RuPaul.

He's also in the B-52s Love Shack Music Video

On 4/24/2018 at 9:00 AM, Truth said:

Where the fuck did that come from?

He might be referring to Chris's flashback in pt. 3.  But that's baseless speculation with zero evidence to back it up.  Jason has never raped anyone.

12 hours ago, zmccain said:

He might be referring to Chris's flashback in pt. 3.  But that's baseless speculation with zero evidence to back it up.  Jason has never raped anyone.

Wasn't he just in her room standing there?

@Armani?, you should make an insane amount of posts asking when the new update is like you did with the "Add Reggie" thing and maybe they'll finally give in and give us an actual release date. I'm not being a douche, I'm being low key serious. I'm going to be gone from May 12th to the second week of June and I want to know if said update will drop before then or during said time frame, cause if not, looks like I won't be playing this game with any of you beautiful people until July :( 

32 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

@Armani?, you should make an insane amount of posts asking when the new update is like you did with the "Add Reggie" thing and maybe they'll finally give in and give us an actual release date. I'm not being a douche, I'm being low key serious. I'm going to be gone from May 12th to the second week of June and I want to know if said update will drop before then or during said time frame, cause if not, looks like I won't be playing this game with any of you beautiful people until July :( 

I know this isn't certain, but I expect the update to come this month. It kind of has too.

33 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

Let's please not encourage constant harassment of the devs as a tactic to achieve a goal. If that were to work, it would set a precedent of "If you REALLY want something done with this game, all you have to do is bug the ever-loving $#!% out of them until they give up and do it."

Also, rushing them or demanding firm dates is ALWAYS a bad thing. They won't hold onto the information just because they like to be jerks. They'll release the information when they have the most confidence that it will be ready at a certain time. Anything less would be demanding they release an inferior, incomplete product.

Just let them work their magic. Siccing someone on them to harass them will never end in ultimate satisfaction. You put garbage in, they'll put garbage out.

Patience is a virtue not nearly practiced enough here.

Change always begins with you.

Peace, Love, and Donuts.
- Skunk

• Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, deathbat96777 said:

I may not of wanted to hear that rn, but you're right. Thank you for being real with me :)

That's one thing @Cokeyskunk is good at. That, and pissing off my coworkers...

58 minutes ago, Truth said:

That, and pissing off my coworkers...

Moi?? Howso?!

1 minute ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Moi?? Howso?!

By making them more aware that I'm just screwing around at my computer all day lol

• Haha 1

@bewareofbears I remember being baked one night and seeing that old "retromercial" on TV Land back when that was a pretty cool network. That shit had me in tears for at least 30 minutes I was laughing so hard. And @Cokeyskunk what in the flying fuck was that dude on? That voice and shit was insane. I am so confused on what type or punk/rock/metal to even try to categorize them. Has to be one of the most interesting, yet insanely weird things I have ever seen coming from an apparently "serious band". Well, we do have Primus and Green Jello/Jelly, but I think they take the cake.

4 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

@bewareofbears I remember being baked one night and seeing that old "retromercial" on TV Land back when that was a pretty cool network. That shit had me in tears for at least 30 minutes I was laughing so hard. And @Cokeyskunk what in the flying fuck was that dude on? That voice and shit was insane. I am so confused on what type or punk/rock/metal to even try to categorize them. Has to be one of the most interesting, yet insanely weird things I have ever seen coming from an apparently "serious band". Well, we do have Primus and Green Jello/Jelly, but I think they take the cake.

12 foot ninja FTW.

Just now, F134Ever86 said:

12 foot ninja FTW.

I completely forgot about them. Haven't heard or seen much about them in a long time.

4 minutes ago, jameson87 said:

I completely forgot about them. Haven't heard or seen much about them in a long time.

Fire from the gods is pretty innovative and genre blending too.

15 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Fire from the gods is pretty innovative and genre blending too.

Yeah it is. Damn, now to crank me some loud music up.

1 minute ago, jameson87 said:

Yeah it is. Damn, now to crank me some loud music up.

FKÜ?