So we usually get info on Thursdays as to what's going on. Normally I'd just wait to see the info, but the last time or two, we got info was by some tweet that had to be passed trough a grapevine.

So we got anything?

A this rate, I'd settle for a "seems like we aren't gonna make an April launch on the content" instead of waiting to see a large update file set up for the game to just pop up one day.

Nothing so far, just keep checking their twitter and the forums.

• Like 1

Most likely today's info will be released at some point later this afternoon. At least, that's usually when they release it on Thursdays. I will say this, I love random, out of nowhere surprises that pop up for the game like that, (like the part 5 content) so I wouldn't mind honestly :lol:

1 minute ago, JasonLives86 said:

Most likely today's info will be released at some point later this afternoon. At least, that's usually when they release it on Thursdays. I will say this, I love random, out of nowhere surprises that pop up for the game like that, (like the part 5 content) so I wouldn't mind honestly :lol:

Gonna agree. The Part 5 and Pinehurst map out of freaking nowhere was a nice surprise.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I just saved 15% on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

Ok, can you try not to be so funny? I'm sitting at work, reading forums when I come across this. Couldn't help but laugh, boss looks over and I quickly stash my phone. Good stuff Bears!

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Redrum138 said:

Ok, can you try not to be so funny? I'm sitting at work, reading forums when I come across this. Couldn't help but laugh, boss looks over and I quickly stash my phone. Good stuff Bears!

LOL I am bored at work too with this office job. I am on the Friday the 13th twitter page continually hitting refresh. Maybe I need a new job.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Well I've nearly caught up to my Gladioli planting schedule of week 11 of year 2018 which is of course a month already late and then straight onto week 16 without being able to give the flowers a staggered growing interval...

The highlight includes a trial with various silly named varieties:

- 'Different'

- 'Ted's Frizzle'

- 'Limoncello'

- 'Lemon Frizzle'

- 'Villa Blanca'

- And not forgetting 'Mighty Joe Frizzle'

Only around 5,535,000 bulbs to go!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bewareofbears said:

You also just won the day lmao

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Truth said:

You also just won the day lmao

No shit lol. So simple, yet so effective @bewareofbears.

5 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

This made me go watch the Geico Drill Sargent ad again(RIP R. Lee Ermey )

3 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

Rain going back on Xbox saw on Twitter 

Remember when the devs would post info here?

Good times.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Manny1985 said:

LOL I am bored at work too with this office job. I am on the Friday the 13th twitter page continually hitting refresh. Maybe I need a new job.

Yeah, I operate different kinds of robots. Was running a plasma cutting system today, once I get it keyed in and running good I have lots of time to play around. Was reading forums while my boss was watching the robot do it's thing, he did the quick head turn when I laughed at bear's post. Luckily, I had prepped for such an event by having an operator's manual on my desk. Even had a page selected where the manual showed the wrong settings, I quickly slid my phone under the pages as he walked over. "What were they thinking Andy? What makes them think 275 amperage is high enough to cut through 8 inches of stainless steel?" He just tilted his head and said. "What do you mean?" I love when your supervisor knows less than you... All I could say was. "Nevermind" He walked away, I went back to forums. Lol.

19 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

ITS MY MONEY AND I NEED IT NOW!!!- JG Wentworth.