The Devs surprises us with the update and reworking the game. New progression system, new break free mechanic, perk adjusts, and all other amazing ideas that forum members invented. Would you be happy or just stick with what they announced?

Would be nice but somehow I doubt it. Let’s see if they can get the known updates right first. There are many things that need to be fixed for the game to be more enjoyable on both sides, but who knows if they are willing to make them.

• Like 1

What if Jason Voorhees was tough (no chain stuns, hit collision detection for slash attacks that approximated actual physics) and manly (grab distance that went at least as far as his arm length) again? Until these disrespectful devs who want to do nothing but shit all over the franchise and its main character for the sake of the Chad Dance Dance Revolution decide to shape up, we're stuck with Jason T-Rex arms, a killer who can't hit the broad side of a barn with an axe from 2 feet away, and multiple escapes from a superhuman killer with 9.343.282,184,285,295,385 Boy Scout pocketknives.

7 minutes ago, CrazyLawyer said:

What if Jason Voorhees was tough (no chain stuns, hit collision detection for slash attacks that approximated actual physics) and manly (grab distance that went at least as far as his arm length) again? Until these disrespectful devs who want to do nothing but shit all over the franchise and its main character for the sake of the Chad Dance Dance Revolution decide to shape up, we're stuck with Jason T-Rex arms, a killer who can't hit the broad side of a barn with an axe from 2 feet away, and multiple escapes from a superhuman killer with 9.343.282,184,285,295,385 Boy Scout pocketknives.

It needs a fix too.

2 minutes ago, The Gunslinger said:

It needs a fix too.

It will never happen. This is a "beat up the camp retard" simulator now; nothing more. The devs want to disrespect the source material for financial gain. I will never buy another Gun Media or Illfonic product. I hope this is their last project. They shit all over the source material for short-term financial gain. When this game started (and Jason was hard), the Youtube streams of the game were a good revenue stream. Bitch-mode Jason has made this game a fucking joke.

• Like 2

I think Jason was more of a bitch back when counselors had to be slashed 20 times to die, took almost no damage from broken windows and could step in 3 traps before they had to heal, meaning a single player could tank every single trap with one medspray.

• Like 1

Jason stopped being scary for me when I got older lol. But seriously, I'll take what I can get with this game, updates and all.

5 hours ago, CrazyLawyer said:

Take up for the piece-of-shit devs all you like. Jason Voorhees isn't scary anymore.

? Anger much? Devs made a great game, loyal to the source material. Balancing is still ongoing and probably on hold till the devs finish the engine upgrade and dedicated servers on console.

I'm hoping for a new or revised progression system. I've hit level 150 and am not feeling all that motivated to play as much. I need something to work for. I NEED MY CARROT!

Chill out man. Jason isn't scary to veteran players because they know how to play and survive. Veterans understand  what works and what doesn't and know where to find the tools needed for success. The balance is pretty good at the moment (some bugs and mechanics needing tweaking not withstanding). If you're a decent Jason you can clear a lobby without much of a problem even against good counselors. If the game upsets you that much why not walk away? 

7 hours ago, CrazyLawyer said:

Had this post been made back in November, you'd have a lot of people agreeing with you.  Right now, however, Jason is plenty powerful enough.  Yes, a GOOD team of counselors who work together will still give you fits, but you can still kill the majority of them every time if you are patient and skilled.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Gunslinger said:

The Devs surprises us with the update and reworking the game. New progression system, new break free mechanic, perk adjusts, and all other amazing ideas that forum members invented. Would you be happy or just stick with what they announced?

I'm excited on what we're getting 11 items all together in this update and who knows usually every Thursday we get more news maybe its another item added into the update or they will finally announce the release date for the update.

• Like 1

What if we didn't have any clickbait topics here?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Truth said:

What if we didn't have any clickbait topics here?

It isn't clickbait. "What if the devs" it say.

I hope the devs implements more cosmetic DLC. I've always wanted Jason to have camouflage military fatigues, or also a white, stained tank top and jeans.

Also, to help Jason deal with packs of counselors he should be given a rocket launcher, but it only spawns when he's in rage mode.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, CrazyLawyer said:

I think you're slightly overreacting. 

• Like 1

Was expecting more along the lines of..

"What if..."

*click*

"They allowed 2 Jasons to run around the map slaughtering counselors"

What if.........The Gunslinger, stopped posting on the forums? Would the World End?!

Nah, jk lol keep posting it’s funny and you have good ideas. 

@CrazyLawyer Honestly why are you still playing this game? I have seen these types of posts before and it was always from members who posted more than they played. I don’t have anything against people venting but you might want to put some time into the game instead. Maybe you’ll learn a thing or two and enjoy it a bit more. Otherwise move on, if it’s not fun then it’s not worth the time and complaining on here accomplishes nothing.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

@CrazyLawyer Honestly why are you still playing this game? I have seen these types of posts before and it was always from members who posted more than they played. I don’t have anything against people venting but you might want to put some time into the game instead. Maybe you’ll learn a thing or two and enjoy it a bit more. Otherwise move on, if it’s not fun then it’s not worth the time and complaining on here accomplishes nothing.

The mistake you're making here is assuming someone who uses hyperbole in his arguments actually wants to do something constructive. Instead, you let them stew in their negativity, and eventually they'll do something worthy of sicking the mods on them.

It reminds me too much of another person on these forums who's been getting pissy with me lately, blowing statements out of proportion then trying to pick a fight with me whenever given the opportunity. My advice? Ignore them. They'll eventually dig their own grave on the forums, or at least wisen up to the idea you're not playing their game.

1 minute ago, Trident77 said:

It reminds me too much of another person on these forums who's been getting pissy with me lately, blowing statements out of proportion then trying to pick fight with me whenever given the opportunity. My advice? Ignore them. They'll eventually dig their own grave on the forums, or at least wisen up to the idea you're not playing their game.

Who might that be? Give me the goss.:lol:

3 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

Who might that be? Give me the goss.:lol:

Well...I really don't want to be on the receiving end of the mods, so I have to unfortunately keep this a secret.

That being said, you could probably just look up my recent posts lately. Dude does NOT like the idea of any Jason buffs, that's for certain, and he's more than willing to use hyperbole when he gets mad about something. Kinda fun to watch actually, except I'll get bored eventually, and just want to discuss information rather than get yelled at.

Edited by Trident77
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Trident77 said:

Dude does NOT like the idea of any Jason buffs

Game is not balancing by someone's desire. Jason buff is a need. The Need for Buff. Seriously though, I agree with "Jason needs buffs" subject. His traps are fucking useless. Step on it and then use some hairspray and you sparkle like new.