Death1369

Random Savini and Retro Jason

I'm just curious if anyone knows why the Retro Jason and the Savini Jason are not available when you select random?  I've played a lot and they've never come up.  Am I missing something or are they just not part of the random pool?

Thanks

Just now, Death1369 said:

I'm just curious if anyone knows why the Retro Jason and the Savini Jason are not available when you select random?  I've played a lot and they've never come up.  Am I missing something or are they just not part of the random pool?

Thanks

Retro Jason is just a skin, if you have it set anytime you roll part 3 he's what you get.

I know that Retro Jason is just a skin, but it shouldn't be that hard to "toss" him into the mix of random.  As you can probably tell I'm a big fan of randomness.

i don't have savini but have a buddy who does i wish he'd show up in random roll he's fun to play against especially if you have your gamma set low

1 hour ago, Death1369 said:

Thanks

As someone who plays random as both Jason and the counselors(game is so much more enjoyable, when it's played this way), I would like these available in the random pool as well. I would also like to add the bloody variants to be available as well. 

• Like 1

I hope that this will be adjusted in an update at some point. I love to play with the cards that are dealt by using random, but I would like to see my selected skins and savini without choosing them before a match.