9 hours ago, _pkf._.pas_ said:

Haha Do you think they would think about my idea? Or do you think it’s a loose canon.

Erm, i'm gonna be honest with ya, I saw lots of good ideas here in the forums, things like a +Fear strength for Jason but looks like change core mechanics is a no no for them. 
In your case....well, if Reggie is not in the game then i see little to no chance for them to acknowleadge your idea :ph34r:

@_pkf._.pas_, you're new so welcome to the forums. I will however have to insist that you read the rules in this section thoroughly: http://forum.f13game.com/forum/4-rules-regulations/

I've merged all your multi-posts into one. You'll find the answer to what double/multi-posting is in the rules :)

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Shaild said:

Erm, i'm gonna be honest with ya, I saw lots of good ideas here in the forums, things like a +Fear strength for Jason but looks like change core mechanics is a no no for them. 
In your case....well, if Reggie is not in the game then i see little to no chance for them to acknowleadge your idea :ph34r:

I see what you mean, but to be fair, nothing against the person with the Reggie idea but Reggie is only a kid. Looking at other games like grand theft auto who could have gotten in a lot of trouble for having children in the game, and games like assassina creed 3 where you couldn’t even really interact with the children. I don’t think they would allow a kid to be in a game as violent as F13 the game. While I do think my idea is a little more realistic, I can see how it might not work out. Number one, he may be a little too related to Adam, and number two, that whole thing with Jenny might be pushing it a little too far. I tried to add it in to kinda build up the characters a little more, but that might not be what they’re envisioning. Yes, I still stick by the fact that people may enjoy playing as this character as I don’t really see any character with that sort of “Han Solo” attitude in the game, that I feel is a trope in many movies, it may not be what they would be looking for. Who knows

39 minutes ago, _pkf._.pas_ said:

I see what you mean, but to be fair, nothing against the person with the Reggie idea but Reggie is only a kid. Looking at other games like grand theft auto who could have gotten in a lot of trouble for having children in the game, and games like assassina creed 3 where you couldn’t even really interact with the children. I don’t think they would allow a kid to be in a game as violent as F13 the game. While I do think my idea is a little more realistic, I can see how it might not work out. Number one, he may be a little too related to Adam, and number two, that whole thing with Jenny might be pushing it a little too far. I tried to add it in to kinda build up the characters a little more, but that might not be what they’re envisioning. Yes, I still stick by the fact that people may enjoy playing as this character as I don’t really see any character with that sort of “Han Solo” attitude in the game, that I feel is a trope in many movies, it may not be what they would be looking for. Who knows

The guy that think that Reggie should be added says that they should add him as a grow up version (which i agree on). 
True, it can be a little too related to him but the Jenny stuff would make it interesting, more depth for her and i would appreciate that. 
Well, we can agree that it's an idea that people liked so that's good, it's a shame the idea didn't popped in the backer moment...

12 minutes ago, Shaild said:

The guy that think that Reggie should be added says that they should add him as a grow up version (which i agree on). 
True, it can be a little too related to him but the Jenny stuff would make it interesting, more depth for her and i would appreciate that. 
Well, we can agree that it's an idea that people liked so that's good, it's a shame the idea didn't popped in the backer moment...

Oh, well if it’s reggie when he gets older then that would be pretty cool. I’ve never seen many types of daredevil tropes in many films, so it would be interesting to have that kind of unique character in a game like f13. Plus it would be cool to see him all grown up. I appreciate the feedback on the idea. I posted this concept cuz I genuinly want them to add this sort of character. But realisticly it doesn’t seem like they take too many ideas from the community as these sorts of things can be a little rocky at times. And like you said, if I was able to pay good money(which I obviously don’t really have) at the time this wish would have been granted a long time ago haha. But it’s not like I want it personalized to me in any way. If only there was a way I could talk to any one of importance to the game to see what they thought of it lol.

1 hour ago, _pkf._.pas_ said:

Oh, well if it’s reggie when he gets older then that would be pretty cool. I’ve never seen many types of daredevil tropes in many films, so it would be interesting to have that kind of unique character in a game like f13. Plus it would be cool to see him all grown up. I appreciate the feedback on the idea. I posted this concept cuz I genuinly want them to add this sort of character. But realisticly it doesn’t seem like they take too many ideas from the community as these sorts of things can be a little rocky at times. And like you said, if I was able to pay good money(which I obviously don’t really have) at the time this wish would have been granted a long time ago haha. But it’s not like I want it personalized to me in any way. If only there was a way I could talk to any one of importance to the game to see what they thought of it lol.

The idea peaked my interest to talk about it so that's something, but at this point i don't even think they take any ideas or they discard them very quickly (which is stupid imo, we just need to look at the state of the game). Anyways, good idea so far buddy, a shame it's too late :sadchappa:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Shaild said:

The idea peaked my interest to talk about it so that's something, but at this point i don't even think they take any ideas or they discard them very quickly (which is stupid imo, we just need to look at the state of the game). Anyways, good idea so far buddy, a shame it's too late :sadchappa:

Well that’s good enough for me lol. Tbh I was really thinking the Jenny idea was pushing it but in my eyes it works. Because I mean let’s be honest here. If they were to make a campaign(which I know they won’t)for this game, what would jenny(the main character)even do in it. Like honestly, would she just stand in the background? Even though the devs expressed their thoughts on character arks in this game, Jenny should still have the most as she would be the main character. Hell, even chris Higgins had something going on with her character in the film. So I think it would be interesting to have some suave player with the woman try to role in on Jenny to where she doesn’t budge, maybe they would talk and stuff like how Tony Manero and Stephanie talk in “Saturday Night Fever” just about life and stuff, until Jason starts coming out and killing and they work together and she learns to care for him(like cloud city in empire strikes back.) to me this works well for her character and really explors her cuz other than that I don’t know what she would even do in the single player challenges. She’s most likely just gonna sit in the background. And with the Adam thing, even though it may be a silly movie nowadays, if you wanna really see what I picture this guy to be like, watch “Saturday Night Fever” on 123movies or something. Now mix that Tony Manero guy with a little bit of Han Solo’s charismatic attitude and you got the new counselor. I appreciate the feedback man, I really do. I want to see what I can do to talk to anyone of importance to the game to see what they think. As I think this character would really benefit the game. And I think people would enjoy playing as this counselor. To me, he just seems like a likable counselor. And can probably be heavily memed like chad and Tiffany are. I don’t know though, thank you for the feedback though.?

35 minutes ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

Didn’t bother reading it because I can barely see the font! It is blending in with the white BG

I typed this up with the black theme on, it doesn’t blend in like that with the black theme on

5 hours ago, _pkf._.pas_ said:

I typed this up with the black theme on, it doesn’t blend in like that with the black theme on

Ohhhhh ok I’ll switch over my theme