Dr. Doodlydoot

Should Uber Jason Be Able To Run?

Should Uber Jason Be Able To Run?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• Yes, definitely
    • No, we have enough Jasons that should be able to run

15 hours ago, The Tommy said:

Well your opinion in wrong! Just kidding, I respect it. ? 

Oh lord. Jack Frost and the bathtub scene. Need I say more? Probably better if I didn't. 

Pumpkinhead is an underrated flick. Miles better than Jason X and Jack Frost, largely for the atmosphere and some decent performances from the teens and one of Lance Henricksons better roles. Not a great movie, but a tier or 2 above Jack Frost for sure!

2 hours ago, Freddie Mercury said:
  1. Wait until the timer runs out.
  2. be killed by Jason.
  3. Commit suicide.

Do you get my point now? Uber Jason + immunity to stuns = Unbalanced gameplay.

4. Kill Jason through airlock or ???? on the ship.

He should be stunproof, teaches the trolls a lesson about their stupid dance parties and chain stunning.

The real question is: Should UberJason be able to fly?!?

He needs a jetpack. It seems like the natural progression in his design. 

2 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

4. Kill Jason through airlock or ???? on the ship.

He should be stunproof, teaches the trolls a lesson about their stupid dance parties and chain stunning.

How are you going to kill him, if he's immune to stuns?

You'd have to stun Jason first wouldn't you? So, by your logic. You'd have to call in sergeant Brodski to stun and kill him? 

I like the idea of killing Uber Jason through an airlock or with sergeant Brodski, but. I still hate the immunity to stuns idea.

It wouldn't teach the trolls a lesson, if anything. now it encourages teaming with Jason, Seeing as though you can't teamkill in QP and that Uber Jason would be unstunable. There would be more teamers than ever.

If Uber Jason was immune to stuns, what would be the point of playing Multiplayer? Nearly everybody would start to play with the bots.

This idea you have creates more cons than pros(imo).

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Qcici said:

I think I remember you talking about what Jason would probably look like when Part 5 took place.

Here, let me help:

This is what Jason probably looked like when Part 5 took place:

friday-the-13th-part-vi-jason-lives-tomb

• Haha 3

Can run=4 Jasons (2,3,4,5)

Can't run=5 Jasons (6,7,8,9,Savini)

Therefore, for the sake of "balance"(c 2017 Invision Community LLC) I'd say make him a runner.

13 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Here, let me help:

A maggot head for sure. 

5 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

I want Uber to be stun proof so that counselors will piss themselves when they face him.

I've thought about that.

Here's what I think should be different about Uber -- to KEEP him "Uber," but yet still give the counselors a fighting chance:

• Unstunnable with melee weapons
  • CAN be stunned by shotgun or flare gun
  • Mask cannot be knocked off (as it's part of his body)
  • DIES IF HE ENTERS WATER (so yes, starting a boat would be an automatic win)
  • Also, one BUCKET of water spawns SOMEWHERE on the map. In order to kill Uber, you have to activate the sweater, then Tommy Jarvis douses him with the bucket of water

All this being said, let me reinforce that this is a short circuit death, folks. Not this kind:

KmTBm0.gif

4 hours ago, NoOneK9503 said:

Really? I've seen Part 4 a lot in the streams I saw. You're on PC?

No I play on PS4. I rarely if ever see Part 4....I see TONS of Part 3 and Part 8. Part 2 I used to see a lot, but ever since Part 4 release I never see sackhead anymore either. People would rather play a Jason with a good shift and Part 3 and Part 8 do not have any crippling weaknesses.

I disagree with the water death, as I think the nanites are waterproof and got fused as metal to his skin.

I play PS4 as well and I mostly see:

1.) Part 4

2.) Friggin' Roy

3.) Part 4 

4.) Part 2

5.) Part 3

6.) Part 8

7.) Part 7 (j/k it's Part 4 again.)

8.) NOW part 7

9.) Jason Goes to Hell

10.) Part 6

11.) Savini Jason

3 hours ago, CPLhicks31 said:

Pumpkinhead is an underrated flick. Miles better than Jason X and Jack Frost, largely for the atmosphere and some decent performances from the teens and one of Lance Henricksons better roles. Not a great movie, but a tier or 2 above Jack Frost for sure!

The original Pumpkinhead had some fantastic Stan Winston effects! It's definitely an underrated movie! I can't speak to the sequels however, never saw them. 

I imagine Uber Jason as

Weakness:

Can't run

-traps

-Stalk

Strengths:

+stun/knockdown resistance (I mean he IS made of over half metal after all)

+destruction

and Grip Strength

Honestly what would make for a more interesting experience would be to make Uber Jason the rage equivalent of Jason X vs. making them two separate entities. It would make the matches with him more interesting and different.

2 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Here, let me help:

Don't look at me! Who said this is the staff of One's Customs!

2 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Here's what I think should be different about Uber -- to KEEP him "Uber," but yet still give the counselors a fighting chance:

• Unstunnable with melee weapons
  • CAN be stunned by shotgun or flare gun
  • Mask cannot be knocked off (as it's part of his body)
  • DIES IF HE ENTERS WATER (so yes, starting a boat would be an automatic win)
  • Also, one BUCKET of water spawns SOMEWHERE on the map. In order to kill Uber, you have to activate the sweater, then Tommy Jarvis douses him with the bucket of water

Nah that would just be to unnatural. Remember in the movie that that one girl fucked him up with those guns she had before he became uber Jason, when he was uber Jason Brodski had that suit on then he pushed him down to Earth like an asteroid, how about Brodski can kill him by putting on his suit which you can only get by finding a key in one of the drawers when you teleport to one of the camps, then you just unlock his metal closet but only Brodski himself can put it on. To make it more fair Jason can put traps in front of the closet to make it harder

39 minutes ago, RAGNAR0K N ROLL said:

I imagine Uber Jason as

Weakness:

Can't run

-traps

-Stalk

Strengths:

+stun/knockdown resistance (I mean he IS made of over half metal after all)

+destruction

and Grip Strength

Honestly what would make for a more interesting experience would be to make Uber Jason the rage equivalent of Jason X vs. making them two separate entities. It would make the matches with him more interesting and different.

I rather like your idea of a mid-game transformation sequence for Jason, only happening when rage has activated. It'd be interesting if the two versions (pre and post transformation) had different stats. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Actually you're right lmao. Adding that Jason would kinda ruin the lore of how things work

1 hour ago, Pazuzu said:

I play PS4 as well and I mostly see:

1.) Part 4

2.) Friggin' Roy

3.) Part 4 

4.) Part 2

5.) Part 3

6.) Part 8

7.) Part 7 (j/k it's Part 4 again.)

8.) NOW part 7

9.) Jason Goes to Hell

10.) Part 6

11.) Savini Jason

The original Pumpkinhead had some fantastic Stan Winston effects! It's definitely an underrated movie! I can't speak to the sequels however, never saw them. 

Ah yes, add Winston's effects to the list of things that elevates Pumpkinhead. You aren't missing by out skipping the sequels, though.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pazuzu said:

I rather like your idea of a mid-game transformation sequence for Jason, only happening when rage has activated. It'd be interesting if the two versions (pre and post transformation) had different stats. 

That was kind of  what I was thinking make Jason X with lower hitpoints, and weapon strength but better stalk and faster. into Uber Jason with the higher hitpoints and destruction but zero implications of the ability to be stealthy or fast

• Like 1

On 04/01/2018 at 5:20 PM, NoOneK9503 said:

If he becomes a -Can't Run Jason (which is the most probable) I hope the next Jason (which i hope it is a custom one) become a +Can Run Jason.

The Jason I hope it appears after Jason X is this: 52B5oAH.jpg

Looks like Jason went to Vietnam and came back as a ptsd maniac killer

7 hours ago, RAGNAR0K N ROLL said:

i do agree but i don't believe that look switch mid game is possible 

17 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

I disagree with the water death, as I think the nanites are waterproof

Wait -- where is this written?? über HAS to be given SOME kind of weakness. This just makes the most sense to me.

16 hours ago, RAGNAR0K N ROLL said:

I actually really like this idea. Like Hulk turning into Mega-Hulk. If it's possible, it'd be really cool to put into the game. But AGAIN -- if über-Jason is SO "über," then he must be designed with a weakness.

Back to the OP's question: what if Jason X can run, but when he transformed into über-Jason when he hits Rage mode, he's a walker . . . ?

21 hours ago, Qcici said:

Actually you're right lmao. Adding that Jason would kinda ruin the lore of how things work

Just like Jason Goes to Hell did?

Anyway, he can be non-canon. Savini is also non-canon.

Generally, any game with "Uber" enemies in them tend to make them walk or slow run, but have some serious defense. So no running, but high Defense and Stun Resistance.

On 02/04/2018 at 10:17 AM, The Tommy said:

Nah see Roy is actually confused because the sweater girl calls him Jason and said teenage girl is saying she's his mother. He's like hold up. I think you got the wrong person. Oh yeah I'm pretending to be Jason. Ow! That knocked me to me knees. Oh shit! That's a machete/axe coming at my face and I'm dead. THUD.

Uber as his own game mode sounds interesting. Him being in current normal gameplay doesn't seem to make a lot of sense, but I still would like him in it as Jason X was ridiculous so why not? Maybe the counselors weapons are upgraded by the nanobites too lol

Tommy stunned Roy in the movie with "Jason.... Jason... don't".