What would you do as a final girl?

What would you do as a final girl?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Final Girl methods

• Fuck with Jason
    • Try outsmarting Jason
    • JUST FUCKIN RUN!!!
    • Fight back

If you went to camp and soon realize that your friends are dead, what would you do? Use this poll to see what you would do.

I would have slept with everyone... so that would mean I would be long dead. :P

• Like 1

I'm not sure where this answer would fall in your choices, but I would probably run like crazy, but fight back only if he got too close and I had no other choice, such as if he cornered me.

The final girl is supposed to muster up the courage to fight back. But it often involves a lot of running and outsmarting Jason as well.

real talk tho: suicide. why? bc i know i’m weak. i’m not final girl material.

• Haha 1

The final girl role is to not only be the final survivor. It is to survive as long as possible. This is why Jenny has 10 of composure. She is not made for running. She's made to not panic when Jason is nearby. A way she can win is by surviving the whole match until the timer runs out.

And a good way to do this is outsmart Jason as much as you can.

You didn't put take off clothes and relax on there...the true choice of final girls everywhere.

I would just run away, I know I wouldn't be able to fight him, But I can run very quickly (CAMPING NEAR THE EXIT, I WILL FUCK OFF ONCE EVERYONE ELSE DIES)

Depends...in real life, if he got too close to me I’d pull every dirty tactic I have to survive and fight back best I can. I’d do low blows and machete swings best I could. Other then that...outsmarting the killer and running away trying to find a way out of the camp is the way to go. Let’s be real, if this was in real life and people KNEW of Jason’s presence nobody would be pulling a Scooby-Doo and splitting up. Everybody would stick together and take on the killer head on. He can’t take on 7 people at the same time.

Going from movie experience, out-smarting Jason seems to be the ticket. Just running won't get it done. Just fighting back won't get it done. Gotta do a mixture of every option. Hide when necessary, run when necessary, fight back when necessary. All equates to out-smarting him.

Keep my clothes on, don't have sex, suppress any character traits that makes me any unique stereotype but 'bland girl next door'. That seems to always be a good plan to survive. If you're any other stereotype, you're just on the chopping block.

(Seriously though, out smarting is the way to go, that's always the way to win in a horror movie!).

Depends on the counselor and map. With A.J. (or high stealth characters in general) on Packanack, I usually go to the main lodge and try to survive the timer...leave all doors open, hide in a room; once Jason comes in, stun him, close door behind him, rinse and repeat..he often wastes time destroying closets and searching for you because he won't see your noise pings. 

With other counselors that have higher speed/stamina or lower stealth, I try to juke him from cabin to cabin. 

Movie: Grab a weapon and fight till I get him, or he gets me.

Game: See above statement, mostly die without an escape option but have been known to get out a time or two. With sweater girl and Tommy we have a decent shot. Solo, not so much...

IRL: Scream like a bitch as I stumble through the cold corpses on display, possibly causing a heart attack. Jason arrives to find me already dead. Tilts his head, goes home. The End!

I would either run for my life or just Hide with the best of my ability from him .Jason wont be able to use sense in real life to find me !