AnimalShelterAngel

I'd be the 1st to die in a horror movie!

Heya folks! Most of you know me as AnimalShelterAngel from the livestreams, but feel free to call me Annie! :) I'm happy to be here and pleased to make your acquaintance!

There's not a whole lot to say about myself (because I'm really not a very interesting person), but I guess to sum it up I'm a big FT13th follower and most of my hobbies are somehow related. I enjoy writing and drawing, and I spend most of my spare time being a huge dork.

I've been in and out of the hospital a lot lately, which kind of sucks, but eh... 'Tis what it is. Bright side is that I get to spend a lot of time watching the FT13th series - so I've got that going for me, which is nice. I also have a little shadow named Joel who is my Psychiatric & Mobility Support Service Dog. Well, he will be once he's a little older. He's just a wee one now, but he's a brilliant pup. :3

post-539-0-76552600-1448511954_thumb.jpg

Other than that, I'm not sure what to tell ya! I play PS a lot and I'm currently diving into the world of Fallout (Thanks to my boyfriend), and I'm spending most of my spare time working with local shelters and rescues. I went to school to be a vet tech. :) (Let me tell you one word about any kind of work involving animals... POOP. Oh holy mother of biscuits... Literally. So. Much. Crap.)

Anyways, that's me! Feel free to add me or shoot me a message or just pop by to tell me how awesome of an individual I am. Because yeah... I totally am. Right? Maybe? Aww... 

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums Annie! Good to see you joining the ranks.

• Like 1

I don't think you would be the first to die Anne , because it looks like you got rule # 1 covered .

zombirules_01.jpg

Now of course if it was after a couple plates of that great looking Turkey Day meal ... then maybe .... 

• Like 1

I don't think you would be the first to die Anne , because it looks like you got rule # 1 covered .

zombirules_01.jpg

Now of course if it was after a couple plates of that great looking Turkey Day meal ... then maybe .... 

HAHA! Thanks for your vote of confidence, Sword! XD

I may have cardio down, but I think a screwy ankle may slow me down just a little bit!

qjihTpk.jpg

well.... that would be one of those stunts where i always think, if something happens now, its deserved for the stupidity doing it in the first place.

i'm with the standpoint, that humans shouldnt do stuff their bodies arent build for. even myself... for example when i step on a plane i always say to myself going up the gangway "if you die in a plane crash today, you deserved it for being stupid enough to step into this thing". which ALWAYS gets me weird looks from the people in front or behind me....

having that out of the way, i hope you recovered from it or WILL recover from it! satanspeed!

Note for future reference - Doing kickflips on a skateboard off of a broken porch is NOT a good idea. Broke both my weight bearing joints and splintered my growth plate.

Yes , but was the skateboard okay ? ..... (smirk) ... but seriously those screws and pins don't look very fun . I guess the only bright side is at least they " fixed " it . Plus , you don't have the cane thing going on like I do ...  well at least I think you don't . Still , I am thinking of getting a fashionable cane ... like a stick pin or something ... so I can be the cool guy that can barely walk ... (smirk)

Haha! Yes, the skateboard is okay. She survived and was subsequently rehomed with another owner who has taken her to the sunny California hills. 

And oh yeah, it was totally stupid. Freaking awesome, but stupid. Highlight of the day was making my ten year old cousin pass out because my bone was sticking out the side of my leg. Blood and bone everywhere, yay! XD

And then the 45 minute wait in the Emergency Room with my cockeyed ankle dangling like a wet noodle and getting blood everywhere, now those were good times.

This was actually about two years so most of the breaks have healed, but what I didn't know is that the joint set crooked in the socket and so now after walking on it for over eighteen months I've pretty much destroyed all the bone and cartilage in my ankle. So it's another surgery for me within the next six months or so!! -_-

Note for future reference - Doing kickflips on a skateboard off of a broken porch is NOT a good idea. Broke both my weight bearing joints and splintered my growth plate.

Friday-Movie-Meme-Damn-25.jpg

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the forum!

I love dogs, own a West Highland Terrier myself. She will be 10 years old this coming Sunday, they grow up so quickly!

Hi Annie, sorry to hear about your ankle:( hopefully the comments made you smile as much as I did reading them:)