19 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

ok i screwed up on spelling but outside of the single player coming last summer what deadline did they miss post release 

SP challenges demo (never happened), Pinehurst (supposed to be before Christmas), Paranoia (I wouldn’t call “soon” 4+ months), Uber Jason and Grendel (I wouldn’t call “soon” 3+ months). Probably more, but that’s all I could get from the Roadmaps and memory. That’s why I feel like they’re OK not giving dates, but given that they’ve released an update (I’m pretty sure) every Friday 13th AND it’s been a while before the last update due to the engine upgrade, I (and many others) felt as though it should’ve been April.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

This post completes the Part 7 Avatar Post Trifecta with @Rexfellis and @pioneer67fkd

I think I just got slammed. It's cool though, I have thick skin. Just kind of curious why when all I did was present facts. ?

12 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

I think I just got slammed. It's cool though, I have thick skin. Just kind of curious why when all I did was present facts. ?

You, pioneer67 and I have Part 7 avatars. That's all that meant. The rest of the post was directed generally. 

6 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

disabling the ability to have Private Chat Partys while playing.

Seems like this wouldn't fly with PSN and would be denied by their certification process.

6 minutes ago, SteveChristy said:

Seems like this wouldn't fly with PSN and would be denied by their certification process.

Any platform would (and should) have issue with it. Like I said, I think the guy that told me is full of horse shit...........I mean he said the devs emailed him back and we all know that shit ain't true. ?

55 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

You, pioneer67 and I have Part 7 avatars. That's all that meant. The rest of the post was directed generally. 

Ahhh...I get it now. I'm a big fan of Part 7's look, he was one of the "scariest" Jason's in the series. I didn't care for the story as much as most people, but Hodder made Jason one bad-ass menacing monster in that one. 

I have to say that I did agree with the rest of your post, although I'm not looking forward to "shitting my pants multiple times per week". These entitled kids with the "I have a right to (be) upset" shit gets on my nerves. When Gun/Ill forego posting anything for a while, people get pissed. When they do post something, people get pissed and jump all over the threads with demands and stupid questions that anyone with common sense would know will not be answered. When updates are delayed, people get pissed. When updates come out, people are pissed about certain aspects of it. You get the idea. I've had my problems with certain changes that have been made in the last 10 months, but I honestly feel that I have more than gotten my money's worth for the game. And I bought it for two platforms. Any improvements from here on are just gravy for me.

If I had @ShiftySamurai's job, I would have been fired within the first month, because I would have straight up told quite a few people to shut the fuck up, and stop being fucking stupid. I'm actually glad that it is in my job description to tell people they are doing things wrong, hence pissing them off. It is cathartic, and makes my family life so much more pleasant. Am I an asshole for that? Probably. But, I am comfortable with that title. :lol:

Shifty said the update is not coming out April 13th as no date had been specified. He replied to one of my posts directly clarifying this misconception everybody (including myself) had. 

For the time being I’m not playing F13 until this update drops. Gonna be playing Sea of Thieves probably. The beta was actually pretty fun. I need a different game to play for time being as I’ve been playing F13 since initial digital release. Haven’t played anything else and it’s starting to get old atm. More so due to connection issues making it hard to play and increasingly frustrating lately. My thoughts for everyone else is just kick back and chill if you need to. Good things are coming just have to be patient. I mean we’ve been waiting this long so what’s a little longer going to really change.  

3 minutes ago, MyNameisJason said:

Shifty said the update is not coming out April 13th as no date had been specified. He replied to one of my posts directly clarifying this misconception everybody (including myself) had. 

For the time being I’m not playing F13 until this update drops. Gonna be playing Sea of Thieves probably. The beta was actually pretty fun. I need a different game to play for time being as I’ve been playing F13 since initial digital release. Haven’t played anything else and it’s starting to get old atm. More so due to connection issues making it hard to play and increasingly frustrating lately. My thoughts for everyone else is just kick back and chill if you need to. Good things are coming just have to be patient. I mean we’ve been waiting this long so what’s a little longer going to really change.  

My thoughts exactly. SoT will be fun to mess around in, and I (like tons of others) will play again once the new update comes out (which I hope actually is April 13th). SP challenges looks great!

5 hours ago, NORMAL COAT said:

SP challenges demo (never happened), Pinehurst (supposed to be before Christmas), Paranoia (I wouldn’t call “soon” 4+ months), Uber Jason and Grendel (I wouldn’t call “soon” 3+ months). Probably more, but that’s all I could get from the Roadmaps and memory. That’s why I feel like they’re OK not giving dates, but given that they’ve released an update (I’m pretty sure) every Friday 13th AND it’s been a while before the last update due to the engine upgrade, I (and many others) felt as though it should’ve been April.

one the snowflake represented winter not Christmas the demo was part of the map which they said they are no longer following and paranoia jason x and grendel have or had no specific timetable 

4 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

Ahhh...I get it now. I'm a big fan of Part 7's look, he was one of the "scariest" Jason's in the series. I didn't care for the story as much as most people, but Hodder made Jason one bad-ass menacing monster in that one.

Exactly why I give him +Fear lol.

11 hours ago, MyNameisJason said:

Shifty said the update is not coming out April 13th

This is almost as bad as saying that it was confirmed for April 13th. The simple fact is that no date has been given, one way or the other, as to when the update will be out except for "April, at the earliest". If the update were ready before April 13th, then we wouldn't hold it just to hit the first Friday the 13th in 2018. If the update isn't ready we aren't going to release it just to hit a Friday the 13th.

It's an answer that nobody wants to hear, but it's the one we have right now: The update will be released when it is ready.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

The update will be released when it is ready.

The only answer that works for me.  Arbitrary timelines are for chumps.

28 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

It's an answer that nobody wants to hear, but it's the one we have right now: The update will be released when it is ready.

Now there's a quote that will hopefully shut people up! When will people realize you guys don't give dates?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShiftySamurai said:

This is almost as bad as saying that it was confirmed for April 13th. The simple fact is that no date has been given, one way or the other, as to when the update will be out except for "April, at the earliest". If the update were ready before April 13th, then we wouldn't hold it just to hit the first Friday the 13th in 2018. If the update isn't ready we aren't going to release it just to hit a Friday the 13th.

You cut off the last half of my sentence in that quote but I understand your point. In any case, hopefully it’s clear to everyone now what to expect. It’ll be ready when it’s ready. Fair and simple if you ask me. 

13 hours ago, SteveChristy said:

13 hours ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Any platform would (and should) have issue with it. Like I said, I think the guy that told me is full of horse shit...........I mean he said the devs emailed him back and we all know that shit ain't true. ?

I'm not going to disagree about the guy being full of shit, but as you kicking people out of private parties, its been a thing in other titles. The one I can think of off the top of my head is COD doing it for the Search and Destroy gamemode (might have been a different game mode)

8 hours ago, pioneer67fkd said:

one the snowflake represented winter not Christmas

So we didn’t get Shelly in winter? They might’ve made it a snowflake because Christmas isn’t the only holiday around then, but it definitely wasn’t to represent winter

9 hours ago, pioneer67fkd said:

the demo was part of the map which they said they are no longer following

That’s still missing a due date. If you say you’re giving somebody something by a certain time and then say “Whoops, nevermind, it’ll be later” it’s still missing when it’s supposed to be there

9 hours ago, pioneer67fkd said:

paranoia jason x and grendel have or had no specific timetable 

Like I said, I don’t consider 3+ months “soon”. You might be more patient, but it did say soon for both.

1 hour ago, Truth said:

Now there's a quote that will hopefully shut people up! When will people realize you guys don't give dates?

Not sure if that was directed to me, but it will. All I wanted to know was if that was just a “just in case” type of thing.

14 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

This post completes the Part 7 Avatar Post Trifecta with @Rexfellis and @pioneer67fkd

What's the subject again?

Oh, when the update's going to be released? Who cares? Get a job, get a hobby, get laid. Look around the house; I'm sure there's plenty of shit that needs to be taken care of. Keep busy and before you know it you'll have the update....then the next thing you know it's Christmas.....and then before you realize it, you've grown old, your body's weak, your eyes are shot, you haven't played video games in 15 years, your spouse is dead, half your kids hate you and you're now shitting your pants multiple times per week. 

This was one of your better efforts. Good stuff!

3 minutes ago, NORMAL COAT said:

Not sure if that was directed to me, but it will. All I wanted to know was if that was just a “just in case” type of thing.

Nah, you're good. It was just a general statement.

4 hours ago, NORMAL COAT said:

So we didn’t get Shelly in winter? They might’ve made it a snowflake because Christmas isn’t the only holiday around then, but it definitely wasn’t to represent winter

That’s still missing a due date. If you say you’re giving somebody something by a certain time and then say “Whoops, nevermind, it’ll be later” it’s still missing when it’s supposed to be there

Like I said, I don’t consider 3+ months “soon”. You might be more patient, but it did say soon for both.

yes it did it came straight from randy himself. As for the demo they scrapped for full mode wow and does not matter what you qualify as soon there was no specific date or timetable given for paranoia jason x and grendel 

1 hour ago, pioneer67fkd said:

yes it did it came straight from randy himself

Would you mind sending a link or photo? I started this whole thread because I believed something that had no evidence to back it up.

As for the demo they scrapped for full mode 

I, along with many others, would’ve still liked to play the demo. Whether it was scrapped or not doesn’t mean it didn’t miss a due date.

and does not matter what you qualify as soon there was no specific date or timetable given for paranoia jason x and grendel 

They said soon. It’s been (at least for me) soon. Still hasn’t came out. They gave something vague to avoid actual dates, but still said “soon” nonetheless.

B84F905E-9BB9-4898-B29F-D5DFB9CDE423.jpeg

907BCE08-4061-49F3-81BF-861D98B6E895.jpeg

soon
adverb
  1. 1
    in or after a short time.

18 hours ago, NORMAL COAT said:
soon
adverb
  1. 1
    in or after a short time.

Can't argue with that. If I tell my boss I'll get the job done soon and it's still not done 2 months later, guess who's getting fired...

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Truth said:

Can't argue with that. If I tell my boss I'll get the job done soon and it's still not done 2 months later, guess who's getting fired...

Probably your boss- supervise your employees!

Just now, SDA said:

Probably your boss- supervise your employees!

I can't say that... How else would I be able to post on here all day and still get paid?

• Like 1