Sign in to follow this  
Legion Leader

CP store: For in-game cosmetics

Got a lot of CP saved up?

I have an idea of a new CP store that will let you buy cosmetic items for counselors and Jason using all that CP.

• New Jason intros
  • New Emotes
  • New Jason weapons (When weapon swapping is out)
  • New Jason Kills
  • New Counselor clothing:

Ripped: Ripped version’s of the counselors clothing- 50,000 CP

For example, one of Buggzys Jacket sleeves will be torn and so will parts of his pants as if he can tangled in thorns or narrowly escaped Jason but got slashed.  Other examples include Mitch’s Glasses being broken and his shirt has slash marks on the back or Tiffany’s default shirt ripped on a shoulder causing it to hang a little lower but not exposing anything. This works for all counselors.

Muddy: Dirty clothing- 30,000 CP

Kind of like bloody clothing but mud stained, as if a character fell into the muddy ground. Maybe some mud on the face or hands.

Prom Night: Dresses and Fancy suits-200,000 CP

Not something you would normally wear at camp but still a cool idea. Plenty of 1980 Prom dresses and suits exist to make this happen. How about Lachappa wearing a white suit and a top hat or AJ wearing a black and purple prom dress for example.

I know Gun likes to release emotes and clothing packs for a price but it would be nice to see something like this in the game to spend all those points on.

•  
  • Like 1

I'm sure everyone's going to be burning through a ton of CP when legendary perks hit.

While I like the idea of a CP store, suggested a bunch of things that could be bought in other threads, I don't think new clothing is the right way to go. That said I don't oppose the idea I just think a CP store should allow players both Jason and counselors to add thing to the match. 

If I have time, I'll think on it at work, let you know what I come up with. :)

I think a CP store would be a great idea. CP is still useless when you have all the right perks you want & J kills unlocked. The legendary perks coming aren’t gonna change that.

Seems ironic to call them customization points when there’s so little customizing you can actually do with them.

Yeah, I like this idea. I don't even bother using my CP as it's too tedious a process - delete useless perk, roll, get an equally useless perk, rinse and repeat ad nauseum.

I would also be happy to pay for premium cosmetics with real money at this hypothetical store. ;)

16 hours ago, doitagain said:

I think a CP store would be a great idea. CP is still useless when you have all the right perks you want & J kills unlocked. The legendary perks coming aren’t gonna change that.

Seems ironic to call them customization points when there’s so little customizing you can actually do with them.

I thought they were Counselor Points and not Customization Points, Huh.

20 hours ago, Vaderspupil said:

I'm sure everyone's going to be burning through a ton of CP when legendary perks hit.

For how long? Putting legendary status on a crappy perk doesn't make it a hot commodity.

36 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

For how long? Putting legendary status on a crappy perk doesn't make it a hot commodity.

I was kind of making fun of the fact that we've already spent so much CP trying to roll good perks and now we'll have to do it all over again when legendary perks come out.

5 hours ago, SmugDoka said:

I thought they were Counselor Points and not Customization Points, Huh.

Nah it’s customization points. You can look it up. Why would counselor points buy Jason kills?

1 minute ago, doitagain said:

Nah it’s customization points. You can look it up. Why would counselor points buy Jason kills?

Because Jason Kills Counselors and collects their points?

And the Customization Points don't do a lot of Customization, DO they? 

5 minutes ago, SmugDoka said:

Because Jason Kills Counselors and collects their points?

And the Customization Points don't do a lot of Customization, DO they? 

That was the whole point in my other post about customization points not customizing much. 

2 minutes ago, doitagain said:

That was the whole point in my other post about customization points not customizing much. 

I did realize that, Just wanted to add it (No real reason what so ever ":)

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 5:35 PM, Elias Voorhees said:

I would also be happy to pay for premium cosmetics with real money at this hypothetical store

Same. Depending on the CP cost some of the suggestions are a little too much for me, 200,000CP? Just take my 5$ or whatever.

4 minutes ago, MRWood204 said:

Same. Depending on the CP cost some of the suggestions are a little too much for me, 200,000CP? Just take my 5$ or whatever.

Yeah, 200,000 is a little high and would take a whole lot of time to build up. Plus, the devs are more likely to continue to support a game if it's bringing in a continual revenue stream. Many games are now adopting a system of regular cosmetic items as an income source.

I'd like something like this. Even if it was something like cosmetic upgrades for flashlights or further clothing recolours or even better items like a skirt for Tiffany or a leather jacket for AJ.

They could introduce classic outfits worn by characters from the movies or something.

10 hours ago, Vaderspupil said:

I was kind of making fun of the fact that we've already spent so much CP trying to roll good perks and now we'll have to do it all over again when legendary perks come out.

Lol i was wondering, but misinterpreted. Lol damn perfect punctuation makimg me comprehend proper things and not pick up on underlying tones!!