Doyle_1989

The best/worst glitch ive seen in the game...

Hey fellow campers

As we know friday13th most definitely comes with a fair few glitches and bugs, infact its even brought up when playing the virtual cabin.

I was just wondering whats the worst/ best glitch you have found? Or seen?

Mine are both seen

The worst is the jarvis house when people run up the side of the porch and Jason cannot grab them! (A throwing knife does the trick mind)

The best i saw, Jason and im sure a female character had a stand off at the police, 6 of us had escaped via the police already. So what does this Jason do? He grabs the player and walks them past the police(no joke) he was then able to kill the escaped counselors! It was very bizarre and only happened the one time.

2 hours ago, Doyle_1989 said:

Hey fellow campers

As we know friday13th most definitely comes with a fair few glitches and bugs, infact its even brought up when playing the virtual cabin.

Mine are both seen

The worst is the jarvis house when people run up the side of the porch and Jason cannot grab them! (A throwing knife does the trick mind)

The best i saw, Jason and im sure a female character had a stand off at the police, 6 of us had escaped via the police already. So what does this Jason do? He grabs the player and walks them past the police(no joke) he was then able to kill the escaped counselors! It was very bizarre and only happened the one time.

Wait What Jarvis House glitch?

The worst glitches I've experienced both happened when I was Jason. The first was when I went into a cabin, and a counselor shot me with a flare gun, then out of nowhere, I go flying across the map, out into the lake, and the game ended. The second was as soon as the game started, I was in the shack, and as soon as I got the 2 throwing knives there, I fell through the map, and the game ended.

• Haha 2

On the Jarvis map, the party house porch allows you to slide behind the deck chairs, free from Jason's grab. Still think the worst glitch is 'counselor Jason', where he can only swing and grab- no abilities, unless you go in the water to use them.

• Like 1

Jason stopped my 4seater and dragged me out of it.

The second before he killed me I got free, but instead of  being able to run away I found myself in a sitting position in the air. 

Players’ Overview indicated me as dead but I was still able to steer myself (in the sitting position) through the woods. I had the speed of the car, so Jason wasn‘t able to catch me by running

after 2 min it got boring, I looked for Jason, let him slash and I was finally dead for real.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

These are not likely intentional glitches and I've never been able to reproduce either one, both involve the car/s

First one on Jarvis map.  I stopped the car a few times already and on the last time I stopped the car just passed the guest house the game physics went wonky.  The car ended up going off the road, into the little creek next to it, and upside down.  The people in the car were thrown out and couldn't move so I had 2 easy kills.  The third, the guy driving, ended up in the water under the car.  I could sense him but couldn't attack him or grab him.  Was funny shit.

Second was on Crystal Lake, I believe.  I was driving the 4 seater around with a passenger and the other person still alive was in the 2 seater.  Yellow car was on the main road, unbeknownst to me.  I did some offroading and circling cabins and found my opening to escape to the road.  Well, coming up onto the road there's a little lip so you can't see the road until you go over it.  I was going full speed up this lip and as I saw the road I saw said yellow car.  I clipped the back end of the yellow car, apparently flipping the blue car over and destroying it.  My passenger was on the road and saw the aftermath.  I, on the other hand, got launched clear off the map into some mountains.  I ended up dancing near the mountain range, off the map, until the host DC'd.  Was even funnier shit. 

• Like 1

Haha some of these are great! I mean i knownit can be annoyimg but some of these are hilarious!

Yeah my friend fliped the car but it was literally vertical and wouldnt move after.

@SmugDoka Yeah jarvis house, the side of the deck chairs you can sneak up there and not get grabbed, but kinda makes the game boring and pointless. 

37 minutes ago, Doyle_1989 said:

Haha some of these are great! I mean i knownit can be annoyimg but some of these are hilarious!

Yeah my friend fliped the car but it was literally vertical and wouldnt move after.

@SmugDoka Yeah jarvis house, the side of the deck chairs you can sneak up there and not get grabbed, but kinda makes the game boring and pointless. 

Oh, I never knew about that, Well I'm not gonna use it, But I'm gonna be on the lookout for it.

My favorite is one I recorded and have been meaning to upload. I was spectating: 

One counselor had repaired the boat and Jason arrived before he could start it. He was murdered (I forget who at the moment) and of course, I thought he was dead.

Suddenly the camera begins to show the landscape from a downward view and ascends to the sky, going up several hundred feet.

It then starts to descend, eventually leveling out to show a normal horizontal view until it lands on the roof of a cabin. 

Then the dead counselor who I am still spectating begins to move. I'm watching in total excitement as he jumps from the roof - all of this happening in first person view - and makes his way back to the boat, starts it and escapes. 

Wild. I really gotta get that one up somewhere. 

• Like 1

Entered a lobby with 4 other people we all readied up and went to the waiting for players screen. 3 people dropped out and the match started with just me and the host.

I was Jason and the map was Crystal lake, I went around the map a little bit before finding the host running between 2 cabins. I shifted to them at hit them 1 time with my axe.

Somehow this knocked them under the map. I could see them directly below me underground with my sense. But they were invisible otherwise. 

I got bored and wasn't going to spend the next 15 or so minutes staring at their glowing red figure so I left.

Best/funniest as Jason is when I grabbed sofrom the car but got hit and flew up into the air for ages and then started descending and then went straight through the map and plummeted to my death.

As a councillor I was placing a trap by a door when Jason raged through it and I sprang through the roof. In a really laggy lobby I somehow got stuck inside a table and when Jason arrived he could not find me at all and I was right infront of him, he could hear me talk but not see me.

The worst was the roof glitch on Pac, when it got posted online for about 2 weeks after you would have to suffer watching glitchers if you died early and the worst current glitch is the barn one in Higgins barn. Most casual players don't know about it and unless you know how it is pretty hard to kill someone in the spot.

Water splashed out of the backside of a counselor when I grabbed them out of the car once. 

It depends on when you started playing. There are/were so many glitches in this game, it's like asking what the best/worst grain of sand on the beach is.

16 hours ago, Doyle_1989 said:

Hey fellow campers

Mine are both seen

One of the absolute worst bugs ever, is the interaction lock bug. The one where you can’t interact with anything, all you can do is grab use throwing knifes and ability’s. I guess all you can do is pray that a Counselor, will unglitch you, if not then you’re fucked. 

• Like 1

Best glitch is using the emote wheel as you cross the police line and dance your way to the cops

worst glitch is any map exploit 

• Like 1

The worst is the bug that prevents me from attacking or interacting as Jason. It renders me useless and can destroy an entire match. Sometimes people will help but it doesn't always work. Wouldn't work one round and instead of everyone waiting a long time, I let the remaining people with Tommy get a free kill so everyone can get the point rewards because the players in the lobby were actually nice people.

The funniest, I was in a match and my friend was with me. I was playing Mitch. The match just started and me and my friend spawned in the same spot. I did a "Mitch coming out the closet" joke playing around with a closet and suddenly my camera went bonkers and all I could see is a horrible view of inside Mitch's model's face. My friend was cracking up saying Mitch was stuck inside and outside the closet. I couldn't move either. More players came and gawked. We were waiting for Jason to come and trying to call Jason over. When he came, he even got in on the closet joke. He couldn't grab Mitch but was able to kill Mitch via slashing.

Best glitch I've seen was Tommy being grabbed from our cabin in Pinehurst and being teleported away with Jason. The other counselor in the cabin and I were laughing our butts off so hard at what had just happened.

Worst glitch for me was escaping as Jason before being grabbed out of the police run animation and killed....

I’m tired of not being able to put gas in the car. It’s happened several times, last being last night. At first I thought my counselor had too much fear to do the repair but I don’t think that’s a thing. 

Being worthless as Jason is also pretty bad, when he can’t do any grabbing or weapon swinging. 

Best: The never ending gas can/cloning battery. I have no idea what causes it, but I've had it happen a few times now. You put the gas in the car and somehow you're still holding it.

Worst: Probably not THE worst, but annoying all the same. When your head/weapon blocks your view while driving the car. I've had to drive blind too many times because of this. It usually happens after I've gotten out of the car and hop back in.

38 minutes ago, Truth said:

Best: The never ending gas can/cloning battery. I have no idea what causes it, but I've had it happen a few times now. You put the gas in the car and somehow you're still holding it.

What a coincidence you mention this now.

Anyone want to tell me what's wrong with this picture? :lol:

F3QteeV.jpg

• Haha 1

Worst glitch is when you kill a counsellor and they don't actually die and end up getting away, or when you put your teleport in the middle of a road to stop a car and you spawn off the side of it.

4 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

What a coincidence you mention this.

F3QteeV.jpg

What picture?

Just now, NoOneK9503 said:

What picture?

It's there. Refresh the page.

Idiots who use the unexpected car knife glitch, killed someone using that last night, also not being able to pull out the throwing knives from the cabin walls in small cabins due to Jason's weapon blocking it.

7 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

What a coincidence you mention this.

Lol I have a couple screenshots just like that. I also have a couple videos but they're burried by now.

@zer0 I love it when they break free after you kill them, you get XP for killing them twice then.