Sign in to follow this  
DorianRo

So is Jason finally going to be able to knock Tables out of his way after this patch?

I mean really???   The biggest bane of Jason's existence are freaking TABLES?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:  For Christ sakes..

Is there something you won't complain about, Dorian?

6 minutes ago, DorianRo said:

I mean really???   The biggest bane of Jason's existence are freaking TABLES?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:  For Christ sakes..

...Really?

You spend 2 months crying about Jason killing you in Quick Play..  Only to make a complaint topic about making it easier for Jason to kill players by flipping over tables?

..I mean, really?

• Haha 1

Anyone who has played more than a handful of rounds as Jason already figured out how to counter table looping a long, long time ago. There's really no need for Jason to be able to break tables or furniture.

That's entirely a player skill issue and not a game mechanic issue.

• Like 2

@DorianRo didn't you just comment somewhere else that it is too easy as Jason? Now you want to give him an ability to make it easier?

Which side are you on man?

14 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Anyone who has played more than a handful of rounds as Jason already figured out how to counter table looping a long, long time ago. There's really no need for Jason to be able to break tables or furniture.

That's entirely a player skill issue and not a game mechanic issue.

• ..... Riighhhhttttt. :rolleyes:

Because Jason can cut limbs off, Chop heads off, pull arms off but... Tables?????   Much too much of a hurdle to break.  Cant seem to break those things.  The Karate kid can break 6 blocks of ice.  Why can't Jason break a table? ROFLMAO!!!

13 minutes ago, MRWood204 said:

@DorianRo didn't you just comment somewhere else that it is too easy as Jason? Now you want to give him an ability to make it easier?

Which side are you on man?

The Realistic or common sense side??? 

Have you read anything from a developer saying that is a feature coming in the next patch?....no....then it's not.

Just now, A.J. Mason said:

Have you read anything from a developer saying that is a feature coming in the next patch?....no?....then it's not.

No I don't read them.  So ANOTHER problem ignored.  Gotcha. 

1 minute ago, DorianRo said:

The Realistic or common sense side??? 

uhhh.....you know you are playing a game where the main character is an undead zombie that cannot be killed unless you put on his mother's clothes right?

which reality are you in again?

Just now, MRWood204 said:

uhhh.....you know you are playing a game where the main character is an undead zombie that cannot be killed unless you put on his mother's clothes right?

which reality are you in again?

So an undead zombie that can't  seem to knock tables out of his way...  K

Just now, DorianRo said:

So an undead zombie that can't  seem to knock tables out of his way...  K

Are you going to start a thread that the counselors should be able to escape just by running to an exit and leaving the camp because it's more realistic?

Actually, scratch that, I don't want to be giving you ideas for your future threads. Just forget everything I've said.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The table issue was addressed by the Devs a long time ago. Basically, the destructable environment aspects would be taxing in regards to game performance. Adding rain was already pushing it. Perhaps the topic will be revisited with the engine upgrade...maybe not.

Alright if people are going to post then stop picking on people. It's obvious that Dorian has very little good to say about the game, but making him the subject of animosity because his opinion differs isn't being very fair. Everyone can post their opinion on here as long as it's in a constructive manner.

One thing though @DorianRo. Making threads specifically to complain is borderline spam. You need to offer grounds for discussion rather than saying 'I don't like this because of X reason'. That is an appropriate response but not an appropriate first post in a thread and for that reason, I am locking this.

• Like 1