Sign in to follow this  
Xbox Prisoner

Did jason get another speed buff?

Ive been seeing counselors doing this with a 3rd party cheat that "speed stutters" them forward over a big distance in small bursts like that Jason.

@Redcat345 is right, there is a slight teleport cheat that has been out for quite awhile and I see it nearly every day. That guy did have crappy ping but it was still under 300, not even 900 ping would cause stutter step like that. (At least on pc it won't)

After re-watching the clip it looks like this is a console so I think it's safe to say he wasn't cheating.

4 minutes ago, Psychosocial23 said:

@Redcat345 is right, there is a slight teleport cheat that has been out for quite awhile and I see it nearly every day. That guy did have crappy ping but it was still under 300, not even 900 ping would cause stutter step like that. (At least on pc it won't)

After re-watching the clip it looks like this is a console so I think it's safe to say he wasn't cheating.

It's pretty common on Xbone if your ping is topping 300 as Jason.

7 minutes ago, Psychosocial23 said:

It is. But with a speed stutter like this defeating counselors would be so much easier

@Xbox Prisoner I think you can just chalk it up to XBox lag. 300 ping will cause hiccups like that on the Xbox.  I really think that if people are going to go through the trouble to put a hack/cheat on a console, it is going to be more powerful than that. That is the one great thing about console play, they are much more difficult to hack. Unfortunately, on the PC it is far too easy and happens all of the time.