Doyle_1989

Counselors who crouch on top of Jason's

Hey guys 

I was thinking, how annoying is it when your trying to grab a counselor only for them(or another player) to hit you and then crouch down on top of you?

I think there should be an instant grab kill if people get to close to jason while he is down or stunned...

Whats everybody think?

Shouldnt Counselors should be scared of been caught by jason not playing around with him?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

What I don't understand is why people think it's an insult to sit on Jason's face with Tiffany, or any of the other females for that matter.

To me it becomes a gesture of goodwill at that point...unless it's Deborah.

Pussy to the face is F13's version of a pat on the back.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

Get over it. I use it to get Jason to follow me. It's really easy to keep him tunneled that way.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Doyle_1989 said:

Hey guys 

I was thinking, how annoying is it when your trying to grab a counselor only for them(or another player) to hit you and then crouch down on top of you?

I think there should be an instant grab kill if people get to close to jason while he is down or stunned...

Whats everybody think?

Shouldnt Counselors should be scared of been caught by jason not playing around with him?

Well, they are not regaining as much stamina by moving towards you to crouch as they would just by staying still.  If it pisses you off, your allowing them to do psychological damage to cloud your judgement.  You're better than that ;)

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Doyle_1989 said:

Hey guys 

Whats everybody think?

Exactly, I agree.

If it bugs you the best way to stop it is to kill them. At least that's what works for me.

• Like 2

A crotch grab kill would be pretty hilarious.

16.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JasonLives86 said:

Love that movie :lol:

Ditto. "Those aren't pillows!" never gets old.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

What I don't understand is why people think it's an insult to sit on Jason's face with Tiffany, or any of the other females for that matter.

Huh, I guess he doesn’t like pussy in his face, maybe he would rather have Chad Nuts, in his face instead :chadjunk: na jk 

Teabag! Boys do that so you chase them and do something foolish. If you catch a muffintop, you just were blessed by the vaginagods. And can feel all warm and fuzzy in your naughty bits for Jason. That's the closest he's been to that view since birth, so be happy for him!

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

It’s just a psychological advantage that counselors do so you tunnel them while the others fix everything and you’ve wasted all your time tunneling Vanessa and Tiffany...

If you can't deal with people teabagging you then you shouldn't do online gaming in general.

People do it to have fun and joke around. There's no reason to be such a killjoy about it. Besides you'll usually catch the people that do it and you can gruesomely murder them to return the favor.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, Chetork said:

People do it to have fun and joke around. There's no reason to be such a killjoy about it

I don't understand the "fun" of "har har har i put my nuts in your face"  Its childish and annoying.  And I am a counselor main, so I don't even play Jason and suffer it, I watch the stupidity and think "this, this stupidity here is our generation"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, lazerus_86 said:

I don't understand the "fun" of "har har har i put my nuts in your face"  Its childish and annoying.  And I am a counselor main, so I don't even play Jason and suffer it, I watch the stupidity and think "this, this stupidity here is our generation"

It's less about being happy that it happens so much that it is accepting it's going to happen and being the mature one and saying it happens.

People are going to be immature in gaming. It's nothing new and it's most likely never going to stop it. We can try and put in a million roadblocks in the game and players will find a way around it. We are human beings playing against other human beings and some will want to go the extra mile and taunt their chaser so what? Just let it happen and accept it.

4 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

What's wrong with Deborah?
  Maybe if the option was put in for Jason to switch to 1st person view... people would not complain so much.... unless the tea bagging comes from Lachappa.... or Mitch.... or Adam... or Bugsy... or Kenny... or Shelly... or Tommy.... and lets not forget Chad with that speedo.

Okay maybe i should have explained this summat better and not used the word annoying (as apparently im now deemed psychologically broken?? thanks guys), it was mainly to put across the point that id like a grab and kill option if a counselor got close to me while i was down or stunned. 

I mean in every good slasher film when you think the killer is down and they go closer to check the killer is dead the person usally ends up getting grabbed and killed. 

When playing the vitual cabin the developers said they wanted the game to run like a film hence your opening scene, so i thought this would be a good idea to keep the counselors scared.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

I mean Really though, I'm sure Jason also Likes Tiffany's Ass

34 minutes ago, Doyle_1989 said:

Okay maybe i should have explained this summat better and not used the word annoying (as apparently im now deemed psychologically broken?? thanks guys), it was mainly to put across the point that id like a grab and kill option if a counselor got close to me while i was down or stunned. 

I mean in every good slasher film when you think the killer is down and they go closer to check the killer is dead the person usally ends up getting grabbed and killed. 

When playing the vitual cabin the developers said they wanted the game to run like a film hence your opening scene, so i thought this would be a good idea to keep the counselors scared.

Oh yeah Sure, Run it like the film, HMM I don't remember anyone but 1 or 2 people surviving, Baseball Bats,Wrenches and everything else like those Being literally everywhere.

Also In the Movies Tommy wasn't such a scaredy cat (Not the player, But the In game Tommy, His reactions to Jason,Bodies etc.)

11 hours ago, Doyle_1989 said:

I'm all for a ground based grab kill, I stated as much in another thread. When Jason would normally sit up, if anyone is within range he could have a grab prompt show up on them. If they have no PK, then it's killing time! But, with that said I try not to let it bother me when they do it. That's why they do it, just play smart and take what they give you and make them suffer!

• Like 1

It's not nearly as bad now as it was a couple of months ago when so many matches ended with a group of counselors standing at the gate with the cops there. All of them armed with multiple pocket knives and bats.

Seems like the cops would have had a thing or two to say to those teenagers beating and sexually assaulting a mentally challenged man like that.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

It's not nearly as bad now as it was a couple of months ago when so many matches ended with a group of counselors standing at the gate with the cops there. All of them armed with multiple pocket knives and bats.

Seems like the cops would have had a thing or two to say to those teenagers beating and sexually assaulting a mentally challenged man like that.

I'm sure the police would have a puzzled look on their faces when they see all the teens just camping at the exit beating the shit out of Jason.  "I though they said "He killing everyone?" Not sure why they call us?"

• Haha 1