deathsia

Vanessa's with infinite stamina...

As someone whose played as Vanessa countless times and as a Jason chasing said Vanessa's I know that she has a lot of stamina but its not infinite.

And yet nearly every player I've seen with Vanessa with a player level of 100 or more can outrun meas Jason  infinitely. They don't even have to strike me. 

I have spent 10 WHOLE MINUETS chasing a Vanessa who was casually out-jogging me and even running when I shifted on them(juking me of course).

Would someone please explain to me how this is possible WITHOUT using a hackengine?

All I can think of is a combination of Epic-level Marathon and Restful perks, and possibly a fear-reduction perk.

7 minutes ago, Drawxne said:

All I can think of is a combination of Epic-level Marathon and Restful perks, and possibly a fear-reduction perk.

Yep, she was probably running these perks. 

I generally run epic marathon, restful and medic/thick skin on Vanessa if i'm in QP. This virtually ensures I live 10-15 minutes with proper juking, cabin hopping and bat smacks if my team is useless.

It's normally pretty easy to tell when people are hacking in this game so if you are not sure then they probably aren't.

Just a bit of stamina management and likely epic marathon/restful. Easily solved with a stalk shift grab from a fair distance :)

Epic restful and marathon and nerves of steel.  Juking Jason is fairly easy when he shifts as long as you can keep the marker on the map and see it.  Stamina management isn't hard.  Well placed traps help as well.  

I use Epic Marathon and Restful and can go 12+ hours without dieing using her. She's my main but start learning to pinpoint your throwing knives and when you get her in big open spaces, morph ahead to cut her off... then mix in stalk + shift... that messes with people. Also hold R1 while shifting to control your shift so you can move side to side instead of just moving forward.

1 hour ago, Kodiak said:

Easily solved with a stalk shift grab from a fair distance :)

Easiest way to catch Vanessa is when she isn't expecting it. 

• Like 2

I find this a lot, i just cant catch them, they run and run, same with some chads. Seeing as i cant shift grab for shit they get away nearly everytime.

7 hours ago, deathsia said:

I have spent 10 WHOLE MINUETS chasing a Vanessa who was casually out-jogging me

It's happening even after the patch that was supposed to increase Jason's speed. He isn't faster if counselors can still easily keep him at bay by jogging when he's running at full speed.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kodiak said:

Just a bit of stamina management and likely epic marathon/restful. Easily solved with a stalk shift grab from a fair distance :)

I immediately thought of:

• Like 2

I've been seeing Adams and vanessas using a hack that allows them to sprint long distances at high speeds in short bursts, looks like rubberbanding, but is repeatable.

1 minute ago, Redcat345 said:

I've been seeing Adams and vanessas using a hack that allows them to sprint long distances at high speeds in short bursts, looks like rubberbanding, but is repeatable.

You're on pc aren't you...

As Jason I have the most troubles with Vanessas. IMO she's gotta be the best overall counselor even though I never use her, just from observation.

1 minute ago, Redcat345 said:

Yep.

I really hope these hacks don't make their way to console anytime soon...

Do fear perks help regenerate stamina faster? I have 2 different epic ones with one being Nerves Of Steel. 

50 minutes ago, Brogan322 said:

Do fear perks help regenerate stamina faster? I have 2 different epic ones with one being Nerves Of Steel. 

They don't directly, but they can prevent you from falling into a lower level of fear, which keeps stamina regen quickly.

I always love the lobbies with 4 Vanessas running around contributing nothing to the game but dying anyway and then quickly leaving. 

There are multiple infinite or near infinite stamina exploits and people who play as Vanessa, the meta character, are more likely to abuse them.

7 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

I immediately thought of:

dood i jist showed johnny mnemonic to my ladyfriend the other day, i told her its the matrix part 5 lol

7 hours ago, Truth said:

I really hope these hacks don't make their way to console anytime soon...

You can do them on console too

2 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

You can do them on console too

Well then I've been lucky enough to avoid them.

Also, shhhhh....

• Haha 1

It doesn't matter really. Even on PC I almost never see people using this shit in the wild.

I think the OP is exaggerating his claims