Player should be able to create their own characters. They can change body size, hair (color), eyes, eyebrows, skin tones, choose their characters traits (like athletic, nerdy, brave, coward, determined, friendly, snitch, backstabber, selfish, etc). This would not only contribute to my other ideas for the game but it will attract more buyers. People like to make characters if you haven’t noticed. And you can keep the original ones just Incase some people just really don’t care. Also for the cut scene, all of the created characters should be sitting in the circle by the camp fire. When one of them is grabbed by Jason that player becomes Jason. Instead of showing the player’s Jason, since a lot of people play as the same Jason and are disappointed when they get their hopes up and they’re not chosen. (I know from my own personal experience). There is also a lot of glitches that prevent Jason from grabbing players or prevents player from moving. Like in the main house there’s a glitch in the bottom part of house In the Jarvis House. Players can’t move on behind the couch and neither can Jason. So either the player is trapped and gets killed or Jason is teased by the players for not being able to grab them. And another feature is multiple players on one screen. Games like Call Of Duty or Left 4 Dead branched out into multiplayer versions. Like I’m my house my friends come over and it’s so annoying to pass the controller back and forth because we each want a turn. I don’t know. There could be better ways to explain my ideas I have tons more. But here’s the less complicated ones. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

*Crushed under wall of text. Gave up trying to make heads or tails.*

From what I did read before becoming disinterested, character creation isn't something I'd count on for a number of reasons. 

The intro screen actually having player's characters and Jason's sprite being murdered does sound fun. 

1 hour ago, TaliyahDaGamerrr said:

Player should be able to create their own characters. They can change body size, hair (color), eyes, eyebrows, skin tones, choose their characters traits (like athletic, nerdy, brave, coward, determined, friendly, snitch, backstabber, selfish, etc). This would not only contribute to my other ideas for the game but it will attract more buyers. People like to make characters if you haven’t noticed. And you can keep the original ones just Incase some people just really don’t care. Also for the cut scene, all of the created characters should be sitting in the circle by the camp fire. When one of them is grabbed by Jason that player becomes Jason. Instead of showing the player’s Jason, since a lot of people play as the same Jason and are disappointed when they get their hopes up and they’re not chosen. (I know from my own personal experience). There is also a lot of glitches that prevent Jason from grabbing players or prevents player from moving. Like in the main house there’s a glitch in the bottom part of house In the Jarvis House. Players can’t move on behind the couch and neither can Jason. So either the player is trapped and gets killed or Jason is teased by the players for not being able to grab them. And another feature is multiple players on one screen. Games like Call Of Duty or Left 4 Dead branched out into multiplayer versions. Like I’m my house my friends come over and it’s so annoying to pass the controller back and forth because we each want a turn. I don’t know. There could be better ways to explain my ideas I have tons more. But here’s the less complicated ones. 

Imagine investing 10,000 dollars to be in the game, and then finding out you could’ve waited a year to do so. Customizable characters are no for me.

• Like 1

I wouldn't want created counselors in this game,but if this game gets a sequel at some point,i would be okay with that option in the sequel.

I like the cut scene idea. Maybe showing outfits and maybe for clones they have name tags? I'm not a fan of custom counselors. I'm down with more customization for our existing counselors. Different glasses or hairstyles. Maybe hats. It would be unfair to backers who wanted them in the game. 

On 2/26/2018 at 1:44 AM, TiffanyIsBae said:

Imagine investing 10,000 dollars to be in the game, and then finding out you could’ve waited a year to do so. Customizable characters are no for me.

This right here!

For real those 3 backers are heroes :) they deserve to be unique. I hadn't heard of this game until it had already been released otherwise I totally would've donated money :(.

Anyway it's an interesting idea, but again people paid a whole bunch of money and deserve to have the best perk in the game having a character based off of them. Also I like the idea of only being able to pick out of the preset classes/archetypes made by the team as it helps with game immersion.

^ Eric, Brandon (Bugzy) and?...

I kinda hate custom characters, 90% percent of the time they just look like goofy amateur crap, and I really don't wanna play a game that looks like goofy amateur crap. The idea that your average gamer has the same level of creative talent as a concept artist working in the industry is kind of silly to be honest.

2 minutes ago, Elias Voorhees said:

^ Eric, Brandon (Bugzy) and?...

I believe it was Kenny. Could be wrong though.

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

I believe it was Kenny. Could be wrong though.

Just read it was Eric, Brandon, Kenny and Adam. Was so hoping it was Chad... or better yet... Tiffany! :D