SCREWNUT

Zombie Army Trilogy

I've played Zombie Army 1 & 2 on PC and I loved it, it was a nice twist on the zombie genre. Especially when you've run out of pistol and MP40 ammo and all you have left it a few trip wires and your sniper rifle - zombies at that point have never been so terrifying. Ramping up the zombie count as far as it goes and only have either yourself or a second player makes for an entertaining and curse word filled few hours.

• Like 1

It's sooo intense, best played online though, single player can get overwhelming reaaally fast.

Do you own it for the Xbox one??  If so, I should add you just so I have another body for the zombies to go after! :D   lol

PS4 :((( I'm getting an Xbone soon though so I wouldn't rule the possibility of me using you as a meat shield out yet :P

• Like 1

PS4 :((( I'm getting an Xbone soon though so I wouldn't rule the possibility of me using you as a meat shield out yet :P

Sounds good to me.  :D  ha ha ha

dont get why anyone who has a ps4 already would be getting one of those shitboxones......

dont get why anyone who has a ps4 already would be getting one of those shitboxones......

Hey be nice! Lol I like my Xbox it's actually a pretty amazing piece of hardware. Sure it's a little gimmicky but it's good just as is the PS4. I'm not going to throw the Wii U in there because that's different if you ask me but I love it all the same.

• Like 2

if it was good just as the ps4.... why do games like battlefront or Just cause 3 or whatever big games, run on lower resolutions on xbone then?! :P

....and post reported for trying to start a console war.  Nobody asked for your personal opinion on the Xbox One console.   You don't see me running around bad mouthing PC gamers or PS4 gamers on these forums.   So try to show a little respect.  Not everybody has to run out and support a Sony product just because you feel that Microsoft can't fullfil your needs in a gaming console.

if it was good just as the ps4.... why do games like battlefront or Just cause 3 or whatever big games, run on lower resolutions on xbone then?! :P

I'm surprised.  You picked two games that look very amazing on the eyes....but offer very little in replay value.  I'm glad to know that you have super human advance eyes to notice the difference in resolutions well your in the middle of a fire fight.  *claps hands*  

Come to think of it, I'm glad that you support Sony.  Means I don't have to worry about playing with you when Friday the 13th gets released.  Have a nice day now.  

No reason to not have both! D: There's a bunch of exclusives for Xbone I want

Well said.  If I could afford it, I'd have both as well.  But I can't.  So I based my choice on the fun and enteraintment that my Xbox 360 gave me.  Sure, I don't have very many friends to game with on the Xbox one because most of them ran out and grabbed a PS4, but you gotta do what you gotta do.  Hopefully the price will drop or it will become a free game with gold member for you!  :D

Gentlemen, I think we all can get along. Each has their own opinion of what's best for them and let's keep it that way and not bash one or the other.

• Like 1

Gentlemen, I think we all can get along. Each has their own opinion of what's best for them and let's keep it that way and not bash one or the other.

"Everybody loves everybody"

Hey be nice! Lol I like my Xbox it's actually a pretty amazing piece of hardware. Sure it's a little gimmicky but it's good just as is the PS4. I'm not going to throw the Wii U in there because that's different if you ask me but I love it all the same.

I can only imagine what a PS 4 would cost without the X Box being around ... but you know .... there is this thing called the PC .... Kappa ... just a poke at you know who . I do remember being bummed out when the XBox would have an exclusive only game .... there is still some pain there , but I have moved on .... 

I can only imagine what a PS 4 would cost without the X Box being around ... but you know .... there is this thing called the PC .... Kappa ... just a poke at you know who . I do remember being bummed out when the XBox would have an exclusive only game .... there is still some pain there , but I have moved on ....

I have a PC, PS4, Xbox One and Wii U. I like to keep my options open. Lol

I have a PC, PS4, Xbox One and Wii U. I like to keep my options open. Lol

Cheater! :P   (i kid, i kid)

• Like 1