Sign in to follow this  
Rexfellis

Had my ass handed to me, giftwrapped.

OK, I was in a private session with a few friends and a couple of people who were invited. Played the first match as Deborah (on random), and succeeded in calling Tommy, helping to fix the car, and escaping. Second match was as Jenny. I survived for almost the full round, but Jason got me in a cabin after the 2 minute warning. I was out of stam, the lights were off, and he cornered me.

Then, I came in as Jason on Higgins Haven. (Part 3, again on random) I collected knives, went to the phone house and trapped. Then went to the 4 seater and trapped the gas and battery. I thought I was set. I went about breaking windows, smashing doors, and killing generators. I succeeded in taking out Mitch with the tried and true "Axe to the crotch", and, unfortunately, killed Fox with a headpunch. (I had no room to do anything else). Then, it happened. I stopped the car with four people in it, and decided to make my move. I screwed up, and got surrounded by 2 Vanessas, a Chad (with that fucking speedo on), and Tiffany. All four of them had weapons. My mask was gone fairly quickly, and I couldn't seem to find a way out of there.

I got stunlocked for a while, and finally got away. Do not doubt that there was plenty of shit talking during this time. We are pretty ruthless to each other. After this, I see Tommy in a campground. I immediately morphed to the shack to drop a trap by the door and then shifted back to the four seater. TIffany (I guess she had the mask since I didn't get an audio clue) screwed up and stunned me with the sweater before they had everything in line. I ended up killing TIffany with the axe to the face and decapitation, which might be one of my favorite Pt. 3 kills, and wasting Tommy with the 2 hand choke. Everyone else escaped. 4/8.

Other than the stupid decision to stay around that car when everyone bailed out with weapons, I thought I played a fairly solid match. My friends had different opinions though..."We should have killed your dumb ass." "What the fuck were you thinking?" and, my favorite, "TIffany knocked you on your ass!" My friends are dicks! :lol:

Does anyone else have some fun match stories to share?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Ok, last weekend I think. I'm in some games with my daughter, @malloymk , @Vaderspupil, @pioneer67fkd , @j03audette  , and couple others who I don't think are on forums, but still really good players. I'm J4, I trap objectives on Jarvis and start cutting power. I notice sound from a nearby house, sense shows the house is occupied so I go for a look. Smash the door in as Malloymk climbs out a window, better let that one go. He had Vanessa. It's a large cabin, I turn to smash the back door. When down the hall comes my friend Espe, with Jenny. After hello, and a baseball bat to my face. She stands above me. Combat stance, guard is up. Alright! I get up and face her as j03 smacks me with a wrench from behind! FUCKIN CHAD! I get up and get beat like a bitch for like EVER! I finally morph away, right behind a seemingly oblivious Vader trotting away from me with Deb. Right about the time I notice he has a shotg... Quickturn blast, I'm on my ass! Again! Ughhh! I get up as the cops are called, start running till morph comes back. I get to the phone house, the car starts! At this point all I could do was laugh as I check my map, yeah that was the fourseater... Bring my map down as Jenny brings her bat down, you gotta be kidding me! I get up, combat stance. Ready for this scrappy little Jenny, and her lead filled baseball bat. Then error msg, to blue screen! I get back in the lobby and congratulate everyone for whooping my ass so bad it caused my game to crash.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Recently had a match at Crystal Lake as part 2. I spawn into the cabin collect my gear and set a trap at the door to the shack. I debate for a second weather or not to set 2, but I decide, no it's been days since anyone has come to the shack . 

The phone box was on the west side of the big cabin on the north south running road. I morph there and as soon as I hit the ground I here momma calling me because they've come back for her. As I wait for my morph to come back I trap the phone and smash the back door then I hear the trap at the shack as they exit. 

I morph back to the shack but Tiffany is a good hundred yards away and I still don't have shift. I double check the map there's a car and a boat, I decide to hell with them, they can have them I'm getting my sweater back.

I pursue Tiffany back to the phone box where she's ganged up with about 4 others I see the blue light on the phonebox and head to try to knock it out. I get it smashed once but I can't set another trap for a variety of reasons. It's in between a canoe and a crate and I set the first one too close so there's no room for a second one that they can't just walk around. All that didn't really matter because the whole time I'm getting hit with all manner of weapons. I manage to block the box and choke 2 out.

By this point the other 2 decide to join in the fun and While I'm trying to isolate 1 of them in the cabin Tommy arrives and fixes the box. I try to get back out to it, and I'm within reach of smashing it when back to back bat hits keeps me stunned until I hear the cops announce that they are on the way. 

I lie to myself telling myself all isn't lost we still have a few minutes to get 2 or 3 more. And as I try to decide who to pursue, Tommy clocks me with the machete and off comes the tater sack. I felt like Rorschach when those cops took his face.

Cops are on the way Tiffany has the sweater and I'm unmasked, I decide that this is no place for a handicapped man with mommy issues. I morph out and try to regroup and maybe pick 1 off the fringes. But they ain't having it, they're in full on hunting mode now. Stalk, shift Morph waiting for 1 of them to get bored and head to the cops that are already there. I get a crazy Idea, since they're following me pretty close maybe I'll go back to the shack I can set the traps I have left and maybe ambush them in a door way or something. 

They show up and I'm on the backside of the shack looking for an opportunity, it never comes. I leave trying to come up with an alternative than dying on YouTube. Finally all but Tommy and Tiffany give up and flee to the cops. I lead them back to the shack confident I will catch one of them before they can get me. 

It works sort of Tiffany comes through the door first, I grab her and get shanked with the pocket knife. As I come out of the stun from that she hits me with the sweater. She hits me with the axe and I'm on my knees, I've been spamming the X button so just as Tommy goes for the hit I begin to slide on the floor on my knees and I'm back on my feet.

I grab Tommy and Tiffany bails. I eat his pocket knife and he's out the door. I morph out in front of him and go for the shift grab. I catch him but I have to stop and pull another knife out of my neck. I morph again to where the cops are and I see him coming go to pursue shift grab and get a 3rd pocket knife. As soon as I can see straight I look up to see him standing at the gate waving. I turned around and proceeded to go back and cry to momma as he leaves.

Game Over

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Before last patch I was part 8. Someone grabbed the sweater and i morphed to attack her. This was during the 7 pocket knife days, so clearly i was greeted by a couple.

She met up with the gang that was still alive. Got stunlocked in a group of 5. I ended up getting the stuck animation to a window and couldn't block or swing. A Tiffany said she would help me out. I walked up and she swung with a machete and knocked my mask off. So then i have a sweater Vanessa and Tommy J now looking to finish me.

I morphed to Stillwater camp on Higgins Small. There was someone in the house. Got stuck in animation for the third time that match. I notice with sense I have the whole group looking to kill me and I can't do anything except abilities. I can't even grab.

I morphed away like a bitch. I knew they would just kill me. Either way they were going to talk shit. After I morphed, i saw a couple stragglers and went to shift on them. Time ran out though and 5 people survived 20 minutes. 

@TheHansonGoons Yeah bro, that was a tough time to be Jason. I took several beatings for a few months. That match sounds brutal. At least they didn't tea-bag or pull out some shitty dance party on you. I'm quite sure you are kicking ass as Jason now. ;) 

I was playing QP today. Got Jason. Went about doing business and caught an Adam:  pocket knife. He managed to elude me because it was pre-Shift. Morphed to another location and caught a Vanessa screwing up installing a boat prop. GRAB! Pocket knife. She sprinted over to the main house on Pinehurst and I gave chase for a bit. Still no Shift. Decided to let her be for the moment and check the car. Sure enough there is a Kenny trying to bring the gas over. Shift unlocks. Shift-grab and....pocket knife. So at this point I'm thinking to myself....well at least their extra lives are gone, time to get down to business. Pursued the Kenny and cornered him in a cabin. GRAB! I pressed the execute button and.............dashboarded. Geee...thanks Xbox.

tumblr_nvmc1jumvm1tntjyao3_400.gif

The next QP match I got as Jason after that was....bad for the counselors...real bad.

tenor.gif?itemid=5972696

giphy.gif So much pain and shame in my eyes.

I will make this quick and jump to the end. In a quick play match on Pinehurst I wasted everyone but Tommy. I Stalked him and hit him with Shift+Grab as he exited a cabin. The squeaker loses his pocket knife. He tries to kite me around and I grab him again. The game hits me with the frozen grab glitch. The squeaker comes over the microphone.

"I guess I won." He squeaked

"How so?" I asked.

"We're stuck in the grab glitch." He replied. 

I started moving towards the water. 

"So you don't know how to cure that huh? You see that? That's Crystal Lake boy! Time for a baptism!" I said with glee. 

I dunked Tommy and the chase was back on. The kid was pretty good. 

"Your pretty good." I told him. "But do you hear that sound?"

"What sound?" The squeaker asked.

"The sound of the inevitably." I said. "You have around eleven minutes to survive and your not going to make it." 

"Shut up." The squeaker replied

I finally got him with six or so minutes to go. He was pretty impressed with himself for surviving so long.

"I'm the best player in this lobby!" He said.

I laughed at him and said "You died three times last round."

"Three? How did I die three times?" Squeaker boy asked.

"Well you were Tommy so I killed you once at least during the game. Plus we got glitched you should have died then. And of course I just wasted you again. So your the best player in the lobby how? The ability to taste dirt multiple times and start to enjoy it?" I said with a big smile on my face. The squeaker could say nothing and left the lobby.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

I laughed at him and said "You died three times last round."

You so mean.:lol:

tenor.gif?itemid=3549285

• Haha 2

I had a very unusual game the other night. QP lobby on Higgins Haven. 

I realize pretty quickly that everyone else in the lobby is all grouped up together. I go investigate to find Jason is surrounded, and every person he grabbed someone else would stun him. That went on for 20 minutes. He managed to kill 1 person just before the time expired. He tried slashing, grabbing, morphing away and then stalk shifting back in. Nothing worked. There was always someone healing slash victims and stunning him when he grabbed. Time expired with no objectives completed and Jason went 1/7. He was a level 98 player. I know level doesn't reflect skill. Just stating that he wasn't new to the game. I kinda felt bad for him/her.

2 hours ago, A.J. Mason said:

I had a very unusual game the other night. QP lobby on Higgins Haven. 

I realize pretty quickly that everyone else in the lobby is all grouped up together. I go investigate to find Jason is surrounded, and every person he grabbed someone else would stun him. That went on for 20 minutes. He managed to kill 1 person just before the time expired. He tried slashing, grabbing, morphing away and then stalk shifting back in. Nothing worked. There was always someone healing slash victims and stunning him when he grabbed. Time expired with no objectives completed and Jason went 1/7. He was a level 98 player. I know level doesn't reflect skill. Just stating that he wasn't new to the game. I kinda felt bad for him/her.

Stalk- shift over and over again should get this done, IF he is picking out the right people around the edges. Not saying it would result in a clean 8/8, but if he spams morph plus stalk-shift every chance he can get he probably would have gotten more than 1. I know you said he did stalk shift, but he should have been doing it over and over. Also, did he not use or collect knives?

Some counsellors did this to me the the other day and while I had a pretty "meh" game I was patient and still got 5/8. 

@Rexfellis

I joined a quick play lobby and it was just me and level 130 host. We both readied up expecting more people to join in the wait screen and nobody did... I spawned in as Chad and he was Roy. Now, I know Chad is a dick, but not even I expected this match to end the way it did. I grabbed the 2 med sprays from the bathrooms, and made my way to the closest cabin. I barricaded the door and grabbed a wrench just as he morphed to me. I managed to juke him, chain stun him, window loop him between those 3 cabins south of the bathrooms for a good 10 minutes. Once I felt I was running out of options, I made my way north. I found a single knife and 1 more med spray. I got his mask off eventually once I ran out of stun weapons and had to grab a machete. I continued the standard juke, chain stun, window loop and cabin hop for the remaining time and finished the match as a solo Chad (with him on me the WHOLE MATCH) by time out. Either this guy played bots for 130 levels, or I was really on my game.

Of course all of this happened after so many issues with bugs/crashing while playing with @GhostWolfViking. I'm sure he would've enjoyed playing that match with me.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Truth said:

Either this guy played bots for 130 levels, or I was really on my game.

It was all you and your obvious Chad skills man. We don't want to jump to the conclusion that he was a shit player, now do we? :lol: I can only imagine the level of saltiness that guy was feeling!

2 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

It was all you and your obvious Chad skills man. We don't want to jump to the conclusion that he was a shit player, now do we? :lol: I can only imagine the amount of salt that guy was feeling!

I fucking hate Chad too... I hate playing as him or against him. He's just a dick!

What was funny though is this dude added me when the match started for some reason. Then after the match he congratulated me on the ass whooping I gave him. The whole time though I could just imagine how mad I would've been. I don't think I would've quit, but I probably would've put the game down for a few days. At first I just wanted to get some quick xp before he killed me, but after a few minutes I just wanted to see how long I could last. I never thought I could have survived the whole 20 minutes solo. Even against a brand new player, I would expect him to catch me eventually. I didn't actually know he was level 130 until the match was over. I was in shock lol

6 minutes ago, Truth said:

I fucking hate Chad too... I hate playing as him or against him. He's just a dick!

You hear that @Ghostboy20?? lol But, seriously, that is crazy man, even against a noob who is learning the basics. The law of averages would seem to be in his favor of catching you without a pocket knife and knocking your damn head off at some point. The fact that he was level 130 is kind of mind-blowing. Maybe it was a little brother that snuck on his big bro's account? I mean hell, Chad is lucky, but he's not that damn lucky!

2 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

You hear that @Ghostboy20?? lol But, seriously, that is crazy man, even against a noob who is learning the basics. The law of averages would seem to be in his favor of catching you without a pocket knife and knocking your damn head off at some point. The fact that he was level 130 is kind of mind-blowing. Maybe it was a little brother that snuck on his big bro's account? I mean hell, Chad is lucky, but he's not that damn lucky!

That's right @Ghostboy20, FUCK CHAD!

It could have been. Either way, it was a proud moment for me lol

3 med sprays, 1 pocket knife, probably 2 wrenches, 1 bat, 1 machete, and 1 Chad. Apparently that's all it takes sometimes.

@Truth Whatever the reason, much respect man. You obviously had some skill to stretch that out to 20 minutes in a one-on-one situation. Even if he was a new player, Jason is OP as shit against a single counselor. Props to ya bro!

20 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

I got stunlocked for a while

tumblr_p2u2vosnkJ1vd602xo1_500.gif 

14 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

@Truth Whatever the reason, much respect man. You obviously had some skill to stretch that out to 20 minutes in a one-on-one situation. Even if he was a new player, Jason is OP as shit against a single counselor. Props to ya bro!

I will say that I definitely have my moments. There are also plenty of games where I die really early for some dumb ass reason. I'm usually more casual about how I play which results in a lot of bad decisions and easy kills for Jason. Sometimes things just work out, most times they don't.

I think that regardless of who was playing or what level they were, I ended up getting lucky and he was having an off game. We've all been there.

8 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

Not sure where you are going with this @stoney

Both ways.

The fact Jason can get stun-locked and the fact you didn't kill those daring turds. You were using part 3 Jason, you should've slashed if possible.

You are right. I freely admit that I made mistakes during that match. I should have slashed, I should have used my throwing knives more, and I should have taken the chance to back away and re-think my strategy.

But, the fact that I was stunlocked for a while is just that, a fact. These were experienced players that I game with often, and they had the timing down to keep me stunned for well over 2 minutes. I know there is a "controversy" on here about whether or not chainstunning exists. I can assure you that it does. I have been on both sides of it.

I do not deny the fact that I screwed up, and that is why I got my ass kicked. It's all good though, it was still a fun match, just a bit frustrating. :) 

3 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

2 hours ago, Truth said:

That's right @Ghostboy20, FUCK CHAD!

It could have been. Either way, it was a proud moment for me lol

3 med sprays, 1 pocket knife, probably 2 wrenches, 1 bat, 1 machete, and 1 Chad. Apparently that's all it takes sometimes.

Chad will kill you all!

untitled_drawing_by_matthewphantom20-dbc

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CPLhicks31 said:

Stalk- shift over and over again should get this done, IF he is picking out the right people around the edges. Not saying it would result in a clean 8/8, but if he spams morph plus stalk-shift every chance he can get he probably would have gotten more than 1. I know you said he did stalk shift, but he should have been doing it over and over. Also, did he not use or collect knives?

Some counsellors did this to me the the other day and while I had a pretty "meh" game I was patient and still got 5/8. 

He did use a few knives on us, but everyone just healed after. 

I agree that he probably should have utilized stalk shift more often. He seemed to be trying to wear us down, and run us out of stamina. He was playing Roy.

Every time I play as Lachappa and I start inside the phone cabin.  Never fails.  Jason shows up, and Our Lord and Savior Lachappa, being benevolent towards the mentally handicapped, reveals himself as an act of mercy to Jason.

• Haha 1