Sign in to follow this  
Legion Leader

Frank the "Crazy old man" character

I’m not really sure how the developers want the direction of the characters to go but I think it would be interesting to add older characters to the game. I have a great idea for a older type of character. My idea is a character based off of old man Ralph from the early F13 movies. If you don't know much about him I would read up on him.

Name: Frank

"The storyteller" or "The crazy old man"

Background: (Similar to Ralph from the movies) Frank warns the game counselors about the stories of Jason. Frank doesn’t actually believe the stories to be true but likes to scare the locals and visitors. The reason he is with the counselors is he snuck into camp to check up on the counselors and preach his Jason warnings. When Jason shows up he decides to help everyone escape after seeing that Jason is real. 

Frank in intros: In future maps Frank can be placed during the intro hiding in a bush or around a corner of a building as if he was watching the kids or perhaps he can be telling them a story around a fire.

Stats:

Im not good at making stats so you can make your own build.

Composure-Can be high or low

Luck-Id like for this to be high

Repair-Mid tier stat

Speed-Lowest stat 

Stamina-Another low stat

Stealth-Mid tier

Strength-High or low stat (Trying not to make Eric 2.0)

Voice lines:

Start of game:

1.  Jason’s really real!? I got to help this kids escape!
  2.  These kids should have listened to my warnings, now where did everyone go?
  3.  The stories about Jason are really true! Where did everyone go?

Stunning Jason:

1. Not bad for an old man eh Jason?
  2. This old man will kick your ass Jason!
  3. You’re as ugly as the stories I’ve been telling Jason!

Repairs: 

1.  It fit, having me around isn’t so bad after all!
  2.  I fixed it even with these shaky hands!
  3.  Its fixed, this old man still has it.

Sight of dead body:

1. HOLY CRAP is that a dead body?
  2. CHRIST is that a dead body?
  3. A dead body? SON OF A BITCH!

Car/boat starting:

1. It works, now lets get outta here.
  2. It actually turned on!

Calling the cops:

1. Says something along the lines that he isn’t a crazy old man and the police need to show up ASAP.

Frank looks and attire:

1. Frank is a slim old man who also looks a little rough. Frank will have short grayish white hair and a stubble beard making him look rough and unshaven. 
  2. Head: Frank wears a hat I call a driving cap pictured below,
  3. Shirt: A dirty, wrinkled collared long sleeve shirt with a jacket or a dirty white shirt with overalls 
  4. Legs: Dirty and wrinkled belted pants either khaki or dress pants.

THE HAT

elderly-driver_2164765b.jpg.9520ae07eab3d10a7cd1cca2efd771ac.jpg

OPTIONAL SHIRT LOOK

images.jpeg.b48fed16c4b10da714fa6d3b871641fe.jpeg

OPTIONAL SHIRT LOOK #2 (MINUS SCARF)

800px_COLOURBOX3281716.thumb.jpg.f5a82464762a6ec86079dc244f3f52fa.jpg

FRANK FACE WITH HAT

victormeldrew0410_468x493.jpg.cdee0156e16eb19189c707162de74a8d.jpg

Single player challenges:

Since single player challenges seem to add a bit of story to the characters heres how others view Frank.

1. Tiffany, Venessa, and Jenny view Frank as a creepy old man and don't want him around them or camp.
  2. Mitch, Eric, and Kenny like having Frank around to hear his stories and also somewhat believe his stories.
  3. Adam, Buggzy, and AJ think that Franks stories are fake and call him a crazy old man.
  4. Chad, Deborah, Fox, and Sheldon Don't believe Franks stories but don't mind him being around camp.

This is my idea for a new character. With the future having single player I think Frank could have a place among the other characters without being out of place.

• Thanks 1

Not sure why my font is coming out black. This happened in some older posts too. Ill try to correct it.

Edit: Fixed the words but the bullets till appear black.

Composure: 2/10 (We haven't had a counselor with that yet, plus he might freak out due to Jason actually being real when he sees him)

Luck: 3/10 (Ralph managed to stay alive for the entire duration of the 1st movie but died in 1/3 of the 2nd movie.)

Repair: 9/10 (Old people are wise ;))

Speed: 2/10 (He's old, after all.)

Stamina: 8/10 ( Ralph owned a bike, and he did bike pretty far from Alice in the first movie, so mhm.)

Stealth: 7/10 (He was peeping on the counselors without them knowing.)

Strength: 4/10 (Does strength really matter?)

Yo' welcome.

Also, why not come up with a new perk?

New Perk: You're all Doomed!

1. +Bonus chance to start with the car keys, a pocket knife, a spray, or firecrackers by 1-5%. -Fear increased by 0-7%. OR 2. +Start with a random weapon AND the stun chance of that weapon is increased unless it's a bat by 1-10%, -durability or damage is decreased by 0-9%. and finally 3. Chances to react to a dead body are reduced by 1-15%, fear increases to 5% if you discover the body.

edit:  @Santi_Lee

Edited by FrenchFriedPotaters
edit 2: fixed some of the negatives that didn't make sense, and i changed the stealth, stamina and strength

1 hour ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

We've never had a character/counselor be slow with mid-average or above stamina before.

Jenny...?

14 hours ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Composure: 2/10 (We haven't had a counselor with that yet, plus he might freak out due to Jason actually being real when he sees him)

Luck: 3/10 (Ralph managed to stay alive for the entire duration of the 1st movie but died in 1/3 of the 2nd movie.)

Repair: 9/10 (Old people are wise ;))

Speed: 2/10 (He's old, after all.)

Stamina: 6/10 ( Random Fact: My grandpa can run for at least 20 seconds before becoming tired, so why not?)

Stealth: 7/10 (Bc why not?)

Strength: 6/10 (Remaining points left. Also, my grandpa can throw a football PRETTY far.)

Yo' welcome.

Also, why not come up with a new perk?

New Perk: You're all Doomed!

1. +Bonus chance to start with the car keys, a pocket knife, a spray, or firecrackers by 1-5%. -Fear increased by 0-7%. OR 2. +Start with a random weapon AND the stun chance of that weapon is increased unless it's a bat by 1-10%, -speed is decreased by 0-9%. and finally 3. You are ignorant of what is going around you. Reactions from witnessing dead bodies are decreased by 1-7%, stamina drains by 0-4% if you discover a body.

Btw, Bold might've been on while you were typing. Be careful next time. :)

edit:  @Santi_Lee

Stealth - 7/10 (Because he was peeping on the counselors without them noticing)

9 minutes ago, SmugDoka said:

Stealth - 7/10 (Because he was peeping on the counselors without them noticing)

Yeah, exactly. I didn't have any time to come up with an explanation ;) 

If he goes with the flat cap he should be more Victor Meldrew when seeing a dead body:

i-dont-believe-it.jpg

Saying that, its more likely the crazy man would be Ralph from the films.