Sign in to follow this  
Steven

Trophies for offline bots

I know that there are some trophies that you need to do on multipalyer but there are some that don't say that you need multiplayer like "breake 100 dors","shoot conselour's with troingh knives","A Ph.D in murder"... so can you do them with offline bots.

Some yes, some no. When bots came out all I needed for the Jason achievements was the kills, PHD and multiplayer games so I can't speak for the rest of them. On xbox the PHD resets every match, but you can still get it if you can manage to get all the remaining kills you need in the same match. I only needed 3 and got it eventually. The kills count for sure, but I'm not sure about the rest.

From what I understand, as long as you can complete the trophy within a single round, a match against bots will count.  For instance if you just need one kill to complete PHD in murder and you do that kill against bots, you'll get the trophy.  However if you need 5 more different kills and you only complete 4 of them within the match, the kills that you did complete during the match will reset at the end of it and will no longer count.  You'll have to do them over again.

• Like 1

My understanding is that trophies/achievements can be gained thru Offline Bots, but Patches can not be acquired thru Offline Bots.

53 minutes ago, Vaderspupil said:

From what I understand, as long as you can complete the trophy within a single round, a match against bots will count.  For instance if you just need one kill to complete PHD in murder and you do that kill against bots, you'll get the trophy.  However if you need 5 more different kills and you only complete 4 of them within the match, the kills that you did complete during the match will reset at the end of it and will no longer count.  You'll have to do them over again.

Correct.

1 hour ago, Vaderspupil said:

This is correct on xbox, not sure about ps4/pc. It's not supposed to reset.

I came back after a 3-4 month break and was able to get the break 100 doors, hit 13 counselors with knives, trap a counselor 13 times, and stop the car 13 times all in offline bots. I haven't unlocked the 666 counselor achievement yet, but that seems to be accruing just fine as well as others have said.

I did not have to do all of the knives/traps/car stops in the same match. Those were split across multiple matches, so if you're 5 away, don't worry about having to trap a counselor 5 times during a match. Just put traps down by cars and phones and it should happen on its own. For the car achievement, I took the easy way out on that one. Until I unlocked that, I wouldn't trap the car and let the bots get it up and running. Once I heard the car start, I'd watch the map to see which car was moving, tele over to it, and stop the car. I wouldn't actually kill the counselors though. I'd morph away to get ones in other sections of the map and when I heard those nearby counselors return to start up the car, I went back over there to stop them again.

I've read all of the reports for PhD not working, but I'm still going through and tracking which ones I have/haven't done against bots. Fully prepared to have to do them all again in online matches if need be, but I like going down the checklist to confirm I at least know how to do all of the kills. I'm still leveled in my 20s, so I'm using Offline Bots to get used to playing as Jason, build up my kill count, and familiarize myself with the game mechanics. It also helps me unlock the Jason's I"ll need for PhD and all of the grab kills. It is a slow CP build, but I've enjoyed the grind.

I had the 666 kills pop on bots, but since then I've played well over 100 more matches via bots and online combined and that 1313 will not pop.  It is either a bug, or the counter resets back to 0 for the kills.  I should have it by now.   I haven't been successful in getting a response from shifty or illfonic on it, so guess it will just be one that goes unclaimed.  

On 2/15/2018 at 1:08 PM, Truth said:

Some yes, some no. When bots came out all I needed for the Jason achievements was the kills, PHD and multiplayer games so I can't speak for the rest of them. On xbox the PHD resets every match, but you can still get it if you can manage to get all the remaining kills you need in the same match. I only needed 3 and got it eventually. The kills count for sure, but I'm not sure about the rest.

I swear I did all the kills but it’s rough with all the quitters bad games and literally went 2 straight days without getting Jason. I tried the bots and nothing. PhD is glitched as shit. And 6 of the trophy’s should count in offline mode because the multiplayer is dogshit between ragers and bad rooms.