I'm sure this has already come up by someone else but I'd like to see Pamela as a killer. I know "teleporting" around would be dumb as her. Maybe as a choice for the single player challenges content. If you did add her to the multiplayer, it'd be cool if she can run like the counselors and can climb through windows unlike Jason. Hell, even hiding in a vehicle to ambush someone would be great.

The other idea would be Jason from the F13 remake. To be faithful to the movie, that version would have no "teleport" so maybe a much faster run with stamina that depletes slower and replenishes faster. It would be awesome to set uniqe traps as this Jason too.

There's a lot of impossible things here that would require reworking of game mechanics and such, I know. Just wanted to throw out some thoughts.

12 hours ago, SlaughteredCamper said:

I'm sure this has already come up by someone else

Sure has, many times. I see you're new here, but try not to post things that have been brought up before. Join the conversation in the existing threads using the search function at the top of the page. This keeps the forums from getting too cluttered.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/13126-game-mode-pamela-voorhees-4-vs-1/