Thatguyinktown

Are counselor perks not carrying over to Tommy anymore?

On 12.2.2018 at 4:45 PM, Impactedmedal38 said:

Perks still work on Tommy. Personally speaking I don’t think they should since he has a 10/10 on every stat plus a pocketknife and medspray but whatever.

hmm didn't know that the my dad is a cop perk also carry over to Tommy, but saying now that they should not work on him, just because he got 10/10 overall is not reason imao, as esp. the medic perk is very useful as well as helpful, je counselors got injured you can heal at least two of them.

But what I found pretty much useless is the potent ranger perk, as their his stats should be more than enough so why even adding a perk that increase his damage, but reduces yours when your're playing now as counselor?, so it's imao a wastage of perk slot.

And also your're not always playing as him so...

On PS4 with the medic perk equipped, when I spawn in as Tommy I have to drop it and pick it up again to get the 2nd spray. 

3 minutes ago, A.J. Mason said:

On PS4 with the medic perk equipped, when I spawn in as Tommy I have to drop it and pick it up again to get the 2nd spray. 

hmm thats weird, cause when I spawn as Tommy I don't need to drop and pick up the spray, and have already two sprays.

2 hours ago, jetlee2777 said:

hmm thats weird, cause when I spawn as Tommy I don't need to drop and pick up the spray, and have already two sprays.

Yeah that's weird that it would be inconsistent. I wonder if which slot the perk is in makes a difference. I know a few months back perk slots were impacting how specific perks were working.

1 hour ago, A.J. Mason said:

Yeah that's weird that it would be inconsistent. I wonder if which slot the perk is in makes a difference. I know a few months back perk slots were impacting how specific perks were working.

Well don´t ask me why but I always make it in the same order like the stats are, so maybs this makes any difference on it?