Sign in to follow this  
JasonWhorehees

Rename the councelors.

Can someone explain why the hell is Chuck called Mitch, why is Violet called AJ, and why is Shelly Shelly, and Fox is Fox?!
It would make more sense if they'd rename the councelors and give them their original names!

The counselors who are licensed representations of a character are named for the character. The counselors who are not licensed are approximations or types. For example, AJ is not Violet, but a "rocker girl" type, blending characteristics of J.J. from Part 8, and Violet from Part 5. 

For immersion reasons I'd say it's better having more original characters like AJ who are based on characters in the films as opposed to characters like Fox and Shelley. Don't get me wrong I like Fox and Shelly, and personally I would be happy with Melissa being added as herself (if she's coming next), but I'm happy for the next counsellor to be based on her instead too.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, f13jb95 said:

For immersion reasons I'd say it's better having more original characters like AJ who are based on characters in the films as opposed to characters like Fox and Shelley. Don't get me wrong I like Fox and Shelly, and personally I would be happy with Melissa being added as herself (if she's coming next), but I'm happy for the next counsellor to be based on her instead too.

Completely agree, I hate that they began to introduce movie characters other than game original tropes. 

• Like 2