Sign in to follow this  
prodigy

Higgins Haven Van F13 Part III

Hey Fellas,

will we get the Van from Part 3 with maybe 6 seats? would be an awesome detail !

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 4

At this point there needs to be some more variety injected into existing maps. We need the Jeep from Part 1, Ginny’s car, and the van from Part 3 added to the potential spawn vehicles. Each should have a different amount of seats. The whole blue/yellow car option is tired and could easily be revamped

I would like to see new vehicles. 

I think they missed a trick not putting Steve Christy's jeep from the first movie as the/a two seater option in the game. 

Megan's red car from Part VI would also be welcome. 

Vans may be a step too far as far as multi counselor escape mechanics go... But I agree with the above poster in that it would be nice if they mixed up the escape vehicles a bit. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

I would like to see new vehicles. 

I think they missed a trick not putting Steve Christy's jeep from the first movie as the/a two seater option in the game. 

Megan's red car from Part VI would also be welcome. 

Vans may be a step too far as far as multi counselor escape mechanics go... But I agree with the above poster in that it would be nice if they mixed up the escape vehicles a bit. 

Exactly. The Jeep should hold 2 people and the van should hold 2 in front and 2 inside (with visually a pile of crap in the back showing there’s no more room). I also fervently believe that the boat should always be an option like in Jarvis and Pinehurst. 2 cars is a little ridiculous tbh. Basically someone only has to acquire one  of each duplicate set of vehicle repair pets in order to escape. Jarvis and Pinehurst show that repairing the car with only one set makes escaping much more difficult and also rewarding. These are small but important mechanics that need to be re-evaluated and applied to the game at this point.