Jump to content

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Rycornog said:

I love the idea for this character.

however I’m not sure how I feel about a runner/fixer combo. That could affect balance imo. 

That's the reason why she's the absolute WORST character when it comes to Combat. She has a one in strength, which means that she cannot take off Jason's mask or stun him easily, and she had a one in luck, which means her weapon will break REALLY fast. 

 

In other words, if Eva is alone, and she runs out of stamina, she's most likely dead meat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Qcici said:

That's the reason why she's the absolute WORST character when it comes to Combat. She has a one in strength, which means that she cannot take off Jason's mask or stun him easily, and she had a one in luck, which means her weapon will break REALLY fast. 

 

In other words, if Eva is alone, and she runs out of stamina, she's dead.

I lover her stats! She would be amazing when it comes to being a quick repairer. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gummybish said:

I lover her stats! She would be amazing when it comes to being a quick repairer. 

Thank you! I think Eva would solve the problem with lobbies full of character with high stamina and low repair. To me, Eva is not really a Deborah clone because some of Eva's stats are far better than Deborah's, except her combat abilities. Eva is a character similar to Deb where you need to work together as a team, but Eva can survive in a group better than Deborah can. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah she still will have no problem stunning Jason...currently even Deb can stun Jason pretty easily. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Rycornog said:

Nah she still will have no problem stunning Jason...currently even Deb can stun Jason pretty easily. 

It depends on what Jason they're playing and the stun weapon. The devs even lowered the stun chance for all counselors. The baseball bat isn't even a guaranteed stun anymore, it's like a 90% stun chance now. Overall, I'm perfectly content and happy with her stats. We need a useful high-stamina fixer in the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Sure, it could work. We only have one Asian so far, but maybe we need an Asian male.

Yeah but I definitely want Eva first.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Sure, it could work. We only have one Asian so far, but maybe we need an Asian male.

Do you know any Asian males from the films? : )

 

20 minutes ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

Yeah but I definitely want Eva first.

 

Eva is bae, EVA MUST SLAY IN BEFORE ALL THE OTHER HOES! ????????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Qcici said:

Do you know any Asian males from the films? : )

 

Eva is bae, EVA MUST SLAY IN BEFORE ALL THE OTHER HOES! ????????

YEAH!! WOOOOO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thumbs up for it. I support this character if she ever gets the green light.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Flyin_J said:

Thumbs up for it. I support this character if she ever gets the green light.

Yayyyy

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Flyin_J said:

Thumbs up for it. I support this character if she ever gets the green light.

Yes!!! Let us all ask of Illfonic and Gun Media to keep practicing on properly implementing long hair into the game! It IS possible and I know they can do it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2018 at 10:52 AM, Gummybish said:

I'm all for it. 

We need more skinny legends in this game. 

 

tenor.gif

Tiffany and Deborah aren’t skinny enough? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Tiffany and Deborah aren’t skinny enough? 

no.jpg

 

They're skinny but they're not... 

uPZ2dcVk.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Qcici said:

Do you know any Asian males from the films? : )

I don't think there were any in the films, but someone could scrounge up one. Maybe ask Ken Watanabe to model for a male Asian character. xD

 

Legends->Leggings? Need more leggings? We need more skimpy outfits. Make mother dearest less likely to buy this game for their pathetic children, and lure in more adult gamers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Flyin_J said:

I don't think there were any in the films, but someone could scrounge up one. Maybe ask Ken Watanabe to model for a male Asian character. xD

Actually there IS An Asian Male in the movies.

 

However....

His name is Chewie, and do you know where Chewie comes from?.... 

 

 

Sadly, it's not gonna happen...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Qcici said:

Actually there IS An Asian Male in the movies.

 

However....

His name is Chewie, and do you know where Chewie comes from?.... 

 

 

Sadly, it's not gonna happen...

Yeah...Only if they get the rights to use characters from that movie, which means a new Jason*, as well as those people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Flyin_J said:

Yeah...Only if they get the rights to use characters from that movie, which means a new Jason*, as well as those people.

Actually, I think THEY COULD put him in the game! You know why?

 

Think about this: The reason why they cannot put in the Reboot Jason, is because they don't own rights to the Jason. 

Even though they don't own rights, they can put the counselors in because they can just switch off their name for another name (example: Eva Watanabe as Sabrina Lee.)

 

Well, i don't exactly know how the rights system works out. Is it to where if you don't own rights to an entire movie, they can't implement characters in? Idk how it all works lol. Maybe I'm being dumb right now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's probably a much larger and more complex pulley and rope system then we commoners realize.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Qcici said:

no.jpg

 

They're skinny but they're not... 

uPZ2dcVk.jpg

Excuse me. Deborah is THAT bitch, even Victoria has nothing on her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like the next counselor will definitely be male. But after him I assume they'll give us Trish or perhaps even Alice. I hope Eva comes at some point though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went on Kelly Hu's instagram page (The actor of Eva Watanabe) and saw that not too long ago this year, she had posted this image. Kelly Hu is well aware and happy that she took part in Friday The 13th: Jason Takes Manhattan.

 

Is there a way to contact Kelly Hu via email? I want to convince her to voice act Eva Watanabe [Sabrina Lee] if Eva were to become a counselor finalized into the game. Kelly Hu is literally a money-machine when it comes to a business perspective. She is known for her variety of roles she plays in a multitude of media, and her overall beauty and personality. So I just need a way to contact her. What do you guys think?

 

 

 

Also, I adjusted Eva's stats and gave her a speed of four, but her stamina will still remain at six though. Her luck is now a two instead of a one. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Qcici said:

I went on Kelly Hu's instagram page (The actor of Eva Watanabe) and saw that not too long ago this year, she had posted this image. Kelly Hu is well aware and happy that she took part in Friday The 13th: Jason Takes Manhattan.

 

Is there a way to contact Kelly Hu via email? I want to convince her to voice act Eva Watanabe [Sabrina Lee] if Eva were to become a counselor finalized into the game. Kelly Hu is literally a money-machine when it comes to a business perspective. She is known for her variety of roles she plays in a multitude of media, and her overall beauty and personality. So I just need a way to contact her. What do you guys think?

 

 

 

Also, I adjusted Eva's stats and gave her a speed of four, but her stamina will still remain at six though. Her luck is now a two instead of a one. 

You could try and dm her on instagram?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

On 4/15/2018 at 10:04 AM, Qcici said:

 

Trope: "The Little-Shy Girl"

Overview: She's a girl determined to make sure her scholarly studies are completed. She manages to keep her composure when witnessing her friend Tamara's dead body and encountering a mysterious masked killer (but not for long.) 

Gender: Female

Composure: 6/10 (For the most part, she was well composed when seeing Tamara's body AND Jason, but she started going in a panic when the chase began.)

Luck: 2/10 (She nearly got caught doing drugs and she could've loss her science scholarship. She also died in Jason's hands)

Repair: 8/10 (She seems to be very smart, but doesn't make very smart decisions)

Speed: 4/10 (It seems like she has some experience with running, but isn't really great at running fast.)

Stamina: 6/10  (Same applies with Speed)

Stealth: 8/10 (Shy girls are quiet; she managed to not scream when seeing Tamara's body. However, she made a lot of noise when running from Jason though, so her stealth points went down by two.)

Strength: 1/10 (She doesn't have any battle capabilities and watches Julius box along with Tamara.)

 

 

I made this topic a while ago because I was frustrated with fixers getting the same stats over and over. However, I think in my initial assessment I made my suggestion for Eva Watanabe too overpowered with 8 in stamina and speed.

 

I think your stats would be a better balance between making a fixer with new stat distribution and gameplay balance.

 

Honestly love the idea thanks for the suggestion! I'll make sure to credit you in the OP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...