Just now, Gummybish said:

We need more skinny legends in this game. 

We need more bitches who thrive off of Oxygen and Water, NO FOOD REQUIRED!

3 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

I'm all for it. 

We need more skinny legends in this game. 

tenor.gif

We should all try to make this happen. What trope should she be? Maybe “The sidekick” as in the movie she follows around mean girl Tamara Mason.

1 minute ago, Qcici said:

We need more bitches who thrive off of Oxygen and Water, NO FOOD REQUIRED!

The other fatties can choke. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

We should all try to make this happen. What trope should she be? Maybe “The sidekick” as in the movie she follows around mean girl Tamara Mason.

Maybe the shy girl trope?

I honestly don't think she'll have her "long, flowy" hair. Instead, the devs might cut it down to a hairstyle that makes her look like Dora.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

I honestly don't think she'll have her "long, flowy" hair. Instead, the devs might cut it down to a hairstyle that makes her look like Dora.

NO! NO NO NO NO NO! We WANT EVA! WE WANT OUR PRECIOUS EVA TO LOOK LIKE EVA, NOT A FUCKING MEXICAN CHILD WHO USES A TALKING MAP TO GO SOMEWHERE.

DORA ISN'T EVEN AN EXPLORER BECAUSE SHE USES A MAP!

Overall, I don't want Eva's hair to get cut down. I want to see my precious Eva with her long silky black hair. Having long hair properly programmed is possible, but it's a challenge. Gun Media should practice on the physics of Long hair.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Qcici said:

NO! NO NO NO NO NO! We WANT EVA! WE WANT OUR PRECIOUS EVA TO LOOK LIKE EVA, NOT A FUCKING MEXICAN CHILD WHO USES A TALKING MAP TO GO SOMEWHERE.

DORA ISN'T EVEN AN EXPLORER BECAUSE SHE USES A MAP!

Overall, I don't want Eva's hair to get cut down. I want to see my precious Eva with her long silky black hair. Having long hair properly programmed is possible, but it's a challenge. Gun Media should practice on the physics of Long hair.

Chill. xD All the other characters have bob cuts so I won't be surprised if she looks like a lil girl that talks to a map all day, and a monkey that somehow wears red boots.

Personally, I feel like she will because in Jenny's concept art she had hair similar to Eva's, and now, we have, and I quote, "a birdnest for hair" ~Barbra Ann.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Personally, I feel like she will because in Jenny's concept art she had hair similar to Eva's, and now, we have, and I quote, "a birdnest for hair" ~Barbra Ann.

Jenny's hair was very similar to Eva's except her hair ended slightly below her shoulders. Eva's hair goes a little bit further past the shoulders than Jenny's concept art hairstyle. I might actually make a thread suggesting Gun Media to practice implementing long hairstyles into the game. I feel like it's a requirement because I'm literally DYING over here for long hair. I'm not even breathing right now :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Personally, I feel like she will because in Jenny's concept art she had hair similar to Eva's, and now, we have, and I quote, "a birdnest for hair" ~Barbara Ann.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Just now, Barbara Ann said:

giphy.gif

I'm still happy we made Melissa into the game! What do you think about implementing Eva into the game??

34 minutes ago, Flyin_J said:

I support this. Need a waifu counselor to replace Jenny.

If Eva ever came out I would insta main her because Eva is bae <33

I plan to main Melissa because she makes a great sweater girl. I usually play Deb but nowadays I can't even repair anything, so I'm currently playing Tiffany now until Melissa comes out.

Aye. I don't think I cared much about the characters in the series, but Eva caught my eye since I have a thing for Asian girls.

2 minutes ago, Flyin_J said:

Aye. I don't think I cared much about the characters in the series, but Eva caught my eye since I have a thing for Asian girls.

Eva caught my eye because of her looooong hair! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Qcici said:

I'm still happy we made Melissa into the game! What do you think about implementing Eva into the game??

I don't know. Don't get me wrong, I really do like Eva, but she is... So very similar to Deb. They are both shy girls that mostly prefer to focus on their studies over getting in troubles. I even think their stats would be similar. And I just remembered, but hell, even both of them are asian. 

I like Eva, and Vera, and Generic Redheaded Counselor  but it feels as if most of the tropes and possible gameplays have already been covered, except perhaps for a female Kenny and a male Tiffany. The combinations that remain are highly unlikely, for instance, high speed and stamina combined with high repair, because that is just too OP. 

So perhaps instead of more counselors, what we should be asking for is hairstyles and casual wear, original or movie inspired packs to give deeper customization to the counselors we already have. I would -really- enjoy some extra casual clothes over more bathing suits, slutty halloween costumes or pajama lingerie. If that interests you, then I remind you of this topic!

1 minute ago, Barbara Ann said:

I don't know. Don't get me wrong, I really do like Eva, but she is... So very similar to Deb. They are both shy girls that mostly prefer to focus on their studies over getting in troubles. I even think their stats would be similar. And I just remembered, but hell, even both of them are asian. 

A lot of people portray both Eva and Deb as Shy Girls. I never seen Eva as a Shy Girl in the movies, but I kinda just went with what the others thought of it. I can see where you're coming from since they both try their best to stay out of trouble (Eva didn't want to do drugs but peer pressure got her.) and they're pretty studious (Debbie might even be smarter.)

4 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

So perhaps instead of more counselors, what we should be asking for is hairstyles and casual wear, original or movie inspired packs to give deeper customization to the counselors we already have.

I actually made a thread over a "Film based" DLC idea. In the concept, there's a section about clothing or MODEL CHANGES for the counselors. 

What I'm saying is, you could give Deborah a model change DLC where she looks EXACTLY like Eva Watanabe. It's not just her getting Eva's clothing, but also Eva's face and Hairstyle. I even mentioned giving a model change outfit to Vanessa by making her look like Julius. Of course the model changes would have to have different voice actors, because we all know Julius doesn't have a feminine voice. For Deborah's model change they could give her Kelly Hu's voice (The original actor of Eva Watanabe.) I believe she's still alive today!

Here's a link to the thread, I think you'll be intrigued by it: Click here!

9 minutes ago, Qcici said:

A lot of people portray both Eva and Deb as Shy Girls. I never seen Eva as a Shy Girl in the movies, but I kinda just went with what the others thought of it. I can see where you're coming from since they both try their best to stay out of trouble (Eva didn't want to do drugs but peer pressure got her.) and they're pretty studious (Debbie might even be smarter.)

I actually made a thread over a "Film based" DLC idea. In the concept, there's a section about clothing or MODEL CHANGES for the counselors. 

What I'm saying is, you could give Deborah a model change DLC where she looks EXACTLY like Eva Watanabe. It's not just her getting Eva's clothing, but also Eva's face and Hairstyle. I even mentioned giving a model change outfit to Vanessa by making her look like Julius. Of course the model changes would have to have different voice actors, because we all know Julius doesn't have a feminine voice. For Deborah's model change they could give her Kelly Hu's voice (The original actor of Eva Watanabe.) I believe she's still alive today!

Here's a link to the thread, I think you'll be intrigued by it: Click here!

Well, but, isn't it like, the same...? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

If you won't be able to dress Deb as Eva or give her the hairstyle and she will have her own model but will still be called Deborah... It sounds over complicated. 

It might be just easier to keep releasing more characters even though their stats and builds are very similar, or identical. Which I don't particularly mind, I get bored of always playing the same character and I switch it up now and then. It all depends on what GunMedia has in mind and is willing to do, if they intend to keep releasing characters or not. 

My only concern is that I have not liked where customization is headed, which is just more and more themed packs to show the counselors half-naked. I'm dying for some extra customization, and if they keep focusing on new counselors, or skins for that matter, that will never happen.  

2 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

My only concern is that I have not liked where customization is headed, which is just more and more themed packs to show the counselors half-naked. I'm dying for some extra customization, and if they keep focusing on new counselors, or skins for that matter, that will never happen.  

Same...

4 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

Well, but, isn't it like, the same...? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

If you won't be able to dress Deb as Eva or give her the hairstyle and she will have her own model but will still be called Deborah... It sounds over complicated. 

It might be just easier to keep releasing more characters even though their stats and builds are very similar, or identical. Which I don't particularly mind, I get bored of always playing the same character and I switch it up now and then. It all depends on what GunMedia has in mind and is willing to do, if they intend to keep releasing characters or not. 

It would be good for a “Vanity” Pack with more hair options and even jewellery and makeup. Also they could add high heels and dresses.

Eva Watanabe [Sabrina Lee]  (Friday the 13th Part VIII - Jason Takes Manhattan)

Screen_Shot_2018-04-14_at_9.53.01_PM.pngScreen_Shot_2018-04-14_at_10.06.46_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2018-04-14_at_10.04.12_PM.png

Trope: "The Little-Shy Girl"

Overview: She's a girl determined to make sure her scholarly studies are completed. She manages to keep her composure when witnessing her friend Tamara's dead body and encountering a mysterious masked killer (but not for long.) 

Composure: 6/10 (For the most part, she was well composed when seeing Tamara's body AND Jason, but she started going in a panic when the chase began.)

Luck: 2/10 (She nearly got caught doing drugs and she could've loss her science scholarship. She also died in Jason's hands)

Repair: 8/10 (She seems to be very smart, but doesn't make very smart decisions)

Speed: 4/10 (It seems like she has some experience with running, but isn't really great at running fast.)

Stamina: 6/10  (Same applies with Speed)

Stealth: 8/10 (Shy girls are quiet; she managed to not scream when seeing Tamara's body. However, she made a lot of noise when running from Jason though, so her stealth points went down by two.)

Strength: 1/10 (She doesn't have any battle capabilities and watches Julius box along with Tamara.)

-Gameplay-

Eva Watanabe [Sabrina Lee] is a repair character who has slightly higher-end running capabilities. Her speed and Stamina are far superior than the other repair counselors. She is well intelligent, which also gives Deborah Kim some competition because Eva is smart similarly to Deborah, but she can run much longer. Eva has terrible battle capabilities, which is why she has a One in Strength and Luck. Eva also has slightly higher composure to keep her slightly more sane when Jason is within her vicinity. Eva is a character that could change the meta of the game. Most players nowadays play as Vanessa, Buggzy, Fox, Tiffany, Chad, etc, but don't have any repair characters in the lobby because they get easily killed off. Adding Eva can solve the dilemma of no repair characters in the lobby. Eva can repair objectives by herself or with other players, but it's strongly recommended that she repairs with someone nearby because of her low-end combat abilities. Eva's main choice of weaponry should be either Firearms or High Stun weapons. Eva's weapon will easily break, so it's also recommended you use high-durability weapons like the wrench.

-Appearance-

Eva Watanabe [Sabrina Lee] is Chinese and has Native Hawaiian blood within her. She wears a dark olive thin breton-striped shirt with X-Shaped suspenders. Her lower body includes a pair of bright yellow shorts in coherence with a black belt. She also wears black stockings and black flats. Her hair goes past her shoulders and ends right above the back of her waist-line. 

Note: Sabrina Lee is her alternative name in the event that they cannot use the name "Eva Watanabe."

@Chetork what do ya' think! @IcrazyKid855 @Barbara Ann @Flyin_J @Gummybish @TiffanyIsBae @FinalBoy @StripMonopoly @Yoshman2523 @VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

I tagged everyone here who agrees to add Eva in : )

@TiffanyIsBae if you want a high stamina and repair counselor, Eva is ya' girl!

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Qcici said:

Eva Watanabe [Sabrina Lee]  (Friday the 13th Part VIII - Jason Takes Manhattan)

Screen_Shot_2018-04-14_at_9.53.01_PM.pngScreen_Shot_2018-04-14_at_10.06.46_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2018-04-14_at_10.04.12_PM.png

Trope: "The Little-Shy Girl"

Overview: She's a girl determined to make sure her scholarly studies are completed. She manages to keep her composure when witnessing her friend Tamara's dead body and encountering a mysterious masked killer (but not for long.) 

Composure: 6/10 (For the most part, she was well composed when seeing Tamara's body AND Jason, but she started going in a panic when the chase began.)

Luck: 1/10 (She nearly got caught doing drugs and she could've loss her science scholarship. She also died in Jason's hands)

Repair: 8/10 (She seems to be very smart, but doesn't make very smart decisions)

Speed: 5/10 (It seems like she has some experience with running)

Stamina: 6/10  (Same applies with Speed)

Stealth: 8/10 (Shy girls are quiet, she made a lot of noise when running from Jason though, so her stealth points went down by two.)

Strength: 1/10 (She doesn't have any battle capabilities and watches Julius box along with Tamara.)

-Gameplay-

Eva Watanabe [Sabrina Lee] is a repair character who has slightly higher-end running capabilities. Her speed and Stamina are far superior than the other repair counselors. She is well intelligent, which also gives Deborah Kim some competition because Eva is smart similarly to Deborah, but she can run much longer. Eva has terrible battle capabilities, which is why she has a One in Strength and Luck. Eva also has slightly higher composure to keep her slightly more sane when Jason is within her vicinity. Eva is a character that could change the meta of the game. Most players nowadays play as Vanessa, Buggzy, Fox, Tiffany, Chad, etc, but don't have any repair characters in the lobby because they get easily killed off. Adding Eva can solve the dilemma of no repair characters in the lobby. Eva can repair objectives by herself or with other players, but it's strongly recommended that she repairs with someone nearby because of her low-end combat abilities. Eva's main choice of weaponry should be either Firearms or High Stun weapons. Eva's weapon will easily break, so it's also recommended you use high-durability weapons like the wrench.

-Appearance-

Eva Watanabe [Sabrina Lee] is Chinese and has Native Hawaiian blood within her. She wears a dark olive thin breton-striped shirt with X-Shaped suspenders. Her lower body includes a pair of bright yellow shorts in coherence with a black belt. She also wears black stockings and black flats. Her hair goes past her shoulders and ends right above the back of her waist-line. 

Note: Sabrina Lee is her alternative name in the event that they cannot use the name "Eva Watanabe."

@Chetork what do ya' think! @IcrazyKid855 @Barbara Ann @Flyin_J @Gummybish

I LOVE IT!!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

I LOVE IT!!

Thank you so much! I want this thread to become big. I wanted Eva for a LOOONG time, and I don't want her to never come in the game because her hair is too long. I KNOW the devs can do it! And I'm counting on them!

I love the idea for this character.

however I’m not sure how I feel about a runner/fixer combo. That could affect balance imo.