3 minutes ago, Aalke said:

youre probaly a bad jayson thats why this update came trough, many people dont know how play jason ;) if you know how to play as jayson this update wasnt needed at all --'

I wouldn't say I'm the best Jason, but I can hold my own.  I sure as hell could slaughter your punk ass!

3 minutes ago, Aalke said:

fagg.

Yup.  Definitely 12 if not younger!

• Thanks 1

Just now, Aalke said:

you can react like this ;) but think about it :) how many games you had people with you that were able to speak / communicate with you ;) 75% of my games i was with kids or people that where not able to speak english or complete goals together, i dont understand why u guys all hatin on my opinion and the idea i might stop supporting the game :) its my choise :D 

Nobody is bashing your choice to leave the game. In fact, I think most of us would welcome it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Aalke said:

only bad jaysons would vote yes for  this update ;) of the knifes getting nerfd. :D 

First off, it's Jason, ass hat.

Second, it's delicious to see counselors cry now that the game has been properly balanced.

lol..."I can't find 3 pocket knives anymore! This game is retarded!"

...dummy.

Just now, thatdudescott said:

When did everyone around here start feeding the trolls?

When we all got bored of all the duplicate threads and started just making fun of them instead.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

When did everyone around here start feeding the trolls?

He ain’t even a troll, that’s the sad part.

7 minutes ago, Aalke said:

youre probaly a bad jayson thats why this update came trough, many people dont know how play jason ;) if you know how to play as jayson this update wasnt needed at all --'

hey i play with him almost everyday he perfers counselor more than Jason so shut up and git gud

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

When we all got bored of all the duplicate threads and started just making fun of them instead.

Nail. On. Head. :)

14 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

But not as retarded as your use of spelling and grammar. :lol: Did you type these posts by rubbing your face from left to the right across the keyboard. 

I genuinely laughed at this.  I'm out of likes for today, else I'd gladly give one!  :lol:

Just now, Dr B DDS said:

I genuinely laughed at this.  I'm out of likes for today, else I'd gladly give one!  :lol:

I'll like it for ya friend.

11 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

First off, it's Jason, ass hat.

Second, it's delicious to see counselors cry now that the game has been properly balanced.

lol..."I can't find 3 pocket knives anymore! This game is retarded!"

...dummy.

All the salt and tears are glorious.  This will hopefully be a much needed purge...

(to be clear, I'm 100% agreeing with Aldermach)

Just now, hu_soldier13 said:

They FIXED the game so it's not 99% in favor for counselors against Jason (NOT JAYSON) Voorhees? Made it a little more necessary to play as a team, in an ONLINE MULTIPLAYER MATCH?! Say it ain't so! THE HORROR!

here is my opinion and example why i think this game would be less populair / less fun.

1, ive been playing alone / with teams ( with the old system was good. okay there were pocket knifes and alot so what? u can also slash and kill people on diffrent ways? throwing knifes and so on this just only requires skill and experience,)

2 i bet 90% that was complaining about nerfing knifes was also a bad jayson / does not know how to shift grab or how to play him or how to play smart with Stalk.

3 i also had the experience that i got matched with kids or people that were not able to talk or speak english a single word, not even able to say car or battery or gas. 

4 i also cant always afford to have all my friends playing with me all the time to have atleast a decent team, this update is just to early staged. for where the game is standing now.

5. ive been team killed also by kids and also people that were not able to communicate aswell. and had no clue i was getting grabbed by jayson or chased and they just leave u for dead.

6 the new map is way to big aswell. and has way 2 less pockets knifes to survive. (if you are a bad stamina based counselor your dead 9/10 times unlesss you use the perk marathon)

7 if you think these updates are good? i agree in a few terms. the jayson new part awesome! the map is awesome its just a little to big, the pocket knife nerf wasnt really necessary. :) 

12 minutes ago, Aalke said:

the game was good, but 9/10 people on these forums are just bad with jayson ;) thats why these cry babys wanted to get knifes nerfd.

No, people suck as counselors, that is why Jason was nerfed in the first place. Because of whining crybabies like you. I hate to pull the "get gud" card, but it applies. When this game launched, surviving was an accomplishment, not an expectation. You have to actually learn to play the counselors as they were meant to be played. This is not a "Hunt Jason" simulator, this is a horror survival game. If you want to survive every match, go play DBD.

The game was the third most downloaded game of 2017, has won awards and is very much already out in the public domain - I don't think they're going to lose any sleep over the fact Elmo from Sesame Street won't be streaming their game anymore. 

1 minute ago, Dr B DDS said:

All the salt and tears are glorious.  This will hopefully be a much needed purge...

(to be clear, I'm 100% agreeing with Aldermach)

here is my opinion and example why i think this game would be less populair / less fun.

1, ive been playing alone / with teams ( with the old system was good. okay there were pocket knifes and alot so what? u can also slash and kill people on diffrent ways? throwing knifes and so on this just only requires skill and experience,)

2 i bet 90% that was complaining about nerfing knifes was also a bad jayson / does not know how to shift grab or how to play him or how to play smart with Stalk.

3 i also had the experience that i got matched with kids or people that were not able to talk or speak english a single word, not even able to say car or battery or gas. 

4 i also cant always afford to have all my friends playing with me all the time to have atleast a decent team, this update is just to early staged. for where the game is standing now.

5. ive been team killed also by kids and also people that were not able to communicate aswell. and had no clue i was getting grabbed by jayson or chased and they just leave u for dead.

6 the new map is way to big aswell. and has way 2 less pockets knifes to survive. (if you are a bad stamina based counselor your dead 9/10 times unlesss you use the perk marathon)

7 if you think these updates are good? i agree in a few terms. the jayson new part awesome! the map is awesome its just a little to big, the pocket knife nerf wasnt really necessary. :) 

9 minutes ago, Vaderspupil said:

I wouldn't say I'm the best Jason, but I can hold my own.  I sure as hell could slaughter your punk ass!

Yup.  Definitely 12 if not younger!

6 minutes ago, Blaisy-Bas said:

He ain’t even a troll, that’s the sad part.

100% trolling.

He's even still using "Jayson."

:chadwut::chadwut::chadwut:

1 minute ago, Splatterhouse said:

The game was the third most downloaded game of 2017, has won awards and is very much already out in the public domain - I don't think they're going to lose any sleep over the fact Elmo from Sesame Street won't be streaming their game anymore. 

I would think more a tiny mouse, Elmo is smart enough to be able to play this game.

i also had the experience that i got matched with kids or people that were not able to talk or speak english a single word, not even able to say car or battery or gas. 

i am probaly older then you bud. ;) 

You talk about people not being able to speak English, yet your grasp of the language is...lacking. Maybe it is not your first language, I hope that is the case.