Sign in to follow this  
Kalist

Killed part 5 alone as Tommy without Sweater?

Is this a bug/glitch or are you meant to be able to kill part 5 more easily since he is human? I was playing Pinehurst map. I demasked part 5 with macehete as Tommy, then Jason killed the girl with sweater, I pick up her axe and manage to hit Jason. He then falls to his knees and I am able to press A? What? I just killed Jason on my lonesome as Tommy without the sweater...

If the sweater is activated while Jason is recovering from a stun, he is cursed! Next weapon stun will bring him to his knees. Here is an example:

It's pretty cool to know, especially if Jason is being evasive. Stun him, then activate sweater as the animation of coming out of the stun is visible. The moments where he is standing back up from a falling stun, tilting his body forward from a standing stun, or putting arm back down from firecrackers are when to activate sweater. He'll probably think you messed up and will try to regain the offensive. Easy kill.

• Like 1

I'm very curious as to why Pamela's sweater even works on Roy. I get everyone is asking questions about why Pamela affects Roy and I guess it all boils down to "because why not." I just wish they took the extra time to make him a bit more of an "insane human" than "Jason Voorhees."

6 minutes ago, stoney said:

I'm very curious as to why Pamela's sweater even works on Roy. I get everyone is asking questions about why Pamela affects Roy and I guess it all boils down to "because why not." I just wish they took the extra time to make him a bit more of an "insane human" than "Jason Voorhees."

To be fair the game doesn't call him Roy either. They list him as Part 5 Jason.

So maybe this is Jason if he were sporting Roy's look. Then again, I haven't seen him unmasked. Is it Roy's face underneath?

1 minute ago, Maggot Head said:

So maybe this is Jason if he were sporting Roy's look. Then again, I haven't seen him unmasked. Is it Roy's face underneath?

Yep, definitely Roy underneath the mask.

Just now, stoney said:

Yep, definitely Roy underneath the mask.

Lol, ah ok, I still need to see that. I just want to see that big stupid normal human face underneath.

14 minutes ago, Maggot Head said:

Yes he is i killed Roy today it was so satisfying and cool seeing Roy fall flat on his face after getting macheted byTommy and hearing his dramatic theme music lol! Part 5 Jason definitely has the scariest theme music that's for sure!

5 hours ago, Jasonlives4ever said:

Yes he is i killed Roy today it was so satisfying and cool seeing Roy fall flat on his face after getting macheted byTommy and hearing his dramatic theme music lol! Part 5 Jason definitely has the scariest theme music that's for sure!

Most daunting music still goes to part 9 for me. It's just oppressive as hell.