William Shatner

Why is the game more glitchy

I stopped playing for a few weeks(I don't like how they nerfed Jason so much) and I played a online game last night where I experienced a glitch I had never saw before Jason grabbed something happened(I don't know what) and the next thing I know I floating around the map and my stam doesn't go down, if I float over water Jason can't grab me, I let Jason kill me by getting on land and letting him grab me but if i was a exploiter I could have easily survived(I don't believe in winning by cheating).

Today I was playing a offline game and A.J. hide under a bed I stood on the right side of the bed pressed the A button to kill her and she started floating above the bed and when I tried to kill her again by pressing A all it did was turn her flashlight on and off,  I had to go around to the left side of the bed press A then it killed her like she was under the bed

How do they make new glitches like this there is a old saying if something is broke don't fix it(because if one does try to it usually breaks it) 

10 minutes ago, William Shatner said:

Today I was playing a offline game and A.J. hide under a bed I stood on the right side of the bed pressed the A button to kill her and she started floating above the bed and when I tried to kill her again by pressing A all it did was turn her flashlight on and off,  I had to go around to the left side of the bed press A then it killed her like she was under the bed

That's the new Dana Barrett DLC they're currently testing live. As Jason, you need to stop her and the Keymaster from opening the gates to another dimension to stop them summoning Stay Puft the Marshmallow Man who can give Jason a good beating. 

Sounds like you managed to stop it, so well done. 

• Haha 1

Don't you remember the part in part 6 where Tommy Jarvis grabbed by Jason and then gets fucking launched into orbit?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, William Shatner said:

I stopped playing for a few weeks(I don't like how they nerfed Jason so much) and I played a online game last night where I experienced a glitch I had never saw before Jason grabbed something happened(I don't know what) and the next thing I know I floating around the map and my stam doesn't go down, if I float over water Jason can't grab me, I let Jason kill me by getting on land and letting him grab me but if i was a exploiter I could have easily survived(I don't believe in winning by cheating).

How do they make new glitches like this there is a old saying if something is broke don't fix it(because if one does try to it usually breaks it) 

If something is broke don't fix it? What? I know what you mean, just giving you shit. :P

To answer the original post, the devs have broken more than they have fixed in every single patch so it's fun to play the "What will they break next" game with your friends before a new patch drops. The flying bug you are talking about has been there since launch but it is incredibly rare, i've only had it happen to me twice in all of my time playing.

• Like 1