Jump to content
ShiftySamurai

Counselor Safety Briefing - 1/29/18

Recommended Posts

Its funny when people are saying now what am i going to do for bear traps crying about less knives. I'd say 85% of players hoard them as a get out of jail free card. Seen it to many times tank a trap Jason sees  grabs Oh knife to the neck (rinse and repeat). I am happy to play F13 the way it was meant to be Challenging.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol I love this it's going to go from one extreme to another and now all the noobs think they are great because they can join in on beating Jason with the high levels because they have pk's not knowing that most of the time they are just trying to demask. If they fucked up giving us too many pk do you not think they are going to mess up the other way before balance is actually acheived. I've been anticipating this since I'm averaging two pocket knifes a game and 1-2 people can literally occupy Jason all game im looking forward to the update 

 

(Roy does not look much bigger than the counsellors maybe they have introduced step ladders around the map for him to reach the throwing knives) half joke half sincerity!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, JayDoesGames said:

I hope it does. We need pocket knives.

You obviously aren’t a very skilled counselor if you need pocket knives. This is a good thing, makes it challenging. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dr. Lecter said:

You, uh, do know that muting Jason just means you can't hear him...right?

There’s a cool thing where a counselor screams when he’s near and music that tells you he’s nearby. Your argument is invalid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JarMa13 said:

wait a minute

if people are hacking the game and BRINGING pocket knives,  then how are u helping by making them less common? 

WHAT ABOUT US?

the players. 

youre only making it so we cant have them. 

they still will.

i deserve a pocket knife in every round. You need them to set off traps and to protect yourself 

I acknowledge,  as jason its frustrating to get knifed every time you pick someone up but the solution isnt LESS The solution is to make us DO SOMETHING TO ACTIVATE THEM. 

 

i am 100% opposed to less knives and will complain until you bring them back.

As Jason, my kill rate is prolly 8/8 80% of the time. 

Even with the knives as they are.  Instead of making it easier,  tell players to work harder 

This is BULLSHIT

 

You are a salty fool. With the right perks you can still get stuff done without a pocket knife. The fact you are crying and think you need one tells everyone you aren’t a skilled counselor. 

Thd game is supposed to be challenging and they are making it that way again. Adapt or go play DBD. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm surprised that I'm actually here for this. I tend to keep them for bear traps, but this will make the game more thrilling for sure. Will encourage the ten year olds who play this to stop standing around like they're untouchable and actually go and fight to survive for once. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cravensblood said:

Its funny when people are saying now what am i going to do for bear traps crying about less knives. I'd say 85% of players hoard them as a get out of jail free card. Seen it to many times tank a trap Jason sees  grabs Oh knife to the neck (rinse and repeat). I am happy to play F13 the way it was meant to be Challenging.

I have a epic dual med spray, epic thick skin and epic restful that gets me by traps just fine without a pocket knife 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HookerBarbie said:

I'm surprised that I'm actually here for this. I tend to keep them for bear traps, but this will make the game more thrilling for sure. Will encourage the ten year olds who play this to stop standing around like they're untouchable and actually go and fight to survive for once. 

Oh their parents should be better parents and not let them play. That’s the dream 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The faster these piss poor players leave, the better. Several of them have already screamed they'll quit if they don't have their endless knives and med sprays and weapons to beat on Jason. To those people I say simply: Bye Felicia.

You are not needed here. Later today, you'll be reminded of how piss poor you are at the game without the crutches and you won't like it. Too bad. The adults are taking back their game.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HighlifeTHC said:

Any word on what time the update drops?

Probably in the late afternoon/early evening. That's usually when they happen, but we'll see. It'd be nice if it happens early.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, dmack621 said:

Probably in the late afternoon/early evening. That's usually when they happen, but we'll see. It'd be nice if it happens early.

 It’s almost 12 in Australia and I have school tomorrow should I go to bed or wait?

 

i have a picture story you have to guess what it means 

:pocketknife::hearteyestiff: now :sadchappa:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Moe9999633 said:

It’s almost 12 in Australia and I have school tomorrow should I go to bed or wait?

It is 7:14am Eastern Time (USA) and I am pretty sure the updates run on Pacific Time (USA) which right now it is 4:14am sooo, I'd probably go to bed because it's gonna be a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dmack621 said:

It is 7:14am Eastern Time (USA) and I am pretty sure the updates run on Pacific Time (USA) which right now it is 4:14am sooo, I'd probably go to bed because it's gonna be a while.

Ok good night 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone brought up/addressed the glitch where Jason tries to do a kill, the animation barely starts, and then stops, and the counselor breaks free and continues playing, even though the game lists them as dead? It's been happening to me (as Jason) a fair amount.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

I'm just saying that bragging about being the lowest common denominator is weak. If you do something worth bragging about, have at. 

That's nice dear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Hodders Gas said:

There is a perk for that. But it's damn near impossible to get.

I've never heard of it nor ever seen it in any perks list. How is it called?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Horrorking138 said:

Has anyone brought up/addressed the glitch where Jason tries to do a kill, the animation barely starts, and then stops, and the counselor breaks free and continues playing, even though the game lists them as dead? It's been happening to me (as Jason) a fair amount.

Lord I hate when this happens. And always with that one counselor you've been chasing down forever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, hallowhitch31 said:

Lord I hate when this happens. And always with that one counselor you've been chasing down forever. 

Every time. I had it happen twice in one match a couple nights ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Sid77 said:

I've never heard of it nor ever seen it in any perks list. How is it called?

Doesn't exist, that's a myth that some people believe is true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, R.J MacReady said:

Doesn't exist, that's a myth that some people believe is true.

It's funny really because the people who believe it all have different ways they believe will grant them there amazing perk the best one I heard was a guy saying you need to have all perk slots filled with epic perks and then sell all your perks and you will be able to get it lol okay mate crack on 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello F13 community! Been with the game since the Kickstarter and am a lifelong fan of the franchise. First time posting here. 

I'm torn about the update. As someone who has their preference set to Jason, I understand the frustrations w/ the pocket knives, abundance of weapons, and trolls--but I pride myself on being able to take all of that bullshit and still slaughter an entire lobby. There are always going to be skilled counselors who slip through your fingers, and my hat's off to them. I don't enter every game feeling entitled to lay waste to everyone just because I'm Jason Voorhees, I know I have to work for it. And who cares if some little asshole counselor dances on you or teabags you while you're toppled over? When did we get so sensitive? Let your Jason gameplay do the talkin'. 

That said, I am excited to see how these changes affect the experience, but I don't want the scales to tip too far into Jason's favor because I think a somewhat semblance of balance is key here. I just want to enter an era of playing this game where I don't spend 15 minutes trying my damndest to kill the counselors, to only then have some butthurt host kill the lobby. Infuriating. 

Anyway, looking forward to some Part 5 action today! 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jasonlives4ever said:

I've seen all the films. I watch them religiously every Friday the 13th it's my tradition. My point is If you're an advanced player you should have no problem killing the majority of the counselors as it is right now. Also i don't survive as a counselor all the time. Sometimes i do and sometimes i don't.  it just depends on the different circumstances in each round. Now these changes have gone in Jason's favor in the extreme. I like the challenge playing as Jason right now if you want to make it easier then maybe your skills as Jason isn't up to par.

You completely miss the point of this game. Go play something else. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jasonlives4ever said:

I've seen all the films. I watch them religiously every Friday the 13th it's my tradition. My point is If you're an advanced player you should have no problem killing the majority of the counselors as it is right now. Also i don't survive as a counselor all the time. Sometimes i do and sometimes i don't.  it just depends on the different circumstances in each round. Now these changes have gone in Jason's favor in the extreme. I like the challenge playing as Jason right now if you want to make it easier then maybe your skills as Jason isn't up to par.

Playing against Jason should be extremely tough, he should feel OP. Playing as Jason should be fun, not frustrating. A little challenge is fine, but Jason shouldn't have trouble killing counselors. Regardless of skill level, you can only do so much against players that hoard pocket knives (which don't even exist in the films, which you should know because you are such a die hard fan.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...