I would like to see a feature added into the game to help prevent spectators from telling Jason where councilors are hiding.

I think that a good solution to this is "eyes closed when hiding". This makes it to where spectators only see a black screen when viewing councilors who are hiding. No more "under the bed view" or "peep hole view" for already dead/escaped/newly added players, thus preventing an "ally" giving Jason clues like "Okay, you are in the right cabin. I can see you. They are hiding under the bed."

This isn't a far fetched idea, as we see many Crystal Lake Councilors shut their eyes while hiding (and hoping to survive) in the films.

I always have found it not so funny myself that in public lobbies Jason can only seem to sense a councilor some of the time hiding, even when he is in rage mode when it is just you and him; yet, he can find you almost all of the time when people are left in the lobby speculating. So, something like this might have warrant in public lobbies.

Coming from a player who uses the hiding mechanic I have to say that people get salty over hiding for no reason. Once Rage hits Jason is going to find you no matter what. Unless your using an exploit or a perk Sense is going to give you away. The problem here is the community not the game.