1 minute ago, AldermachXI said:

Just checked the movie...They're definitely too light in the the game.

Doesn't really matter though, unless you're an authenticity nut.

Well we are on a message board for a game based on a near 40 year old film franchise!

Just now, OCT 31 1978 said:

Well we are on a message board for a game based on a near 40 year old film franchise!

Sure.

Doesn't need a 6 page discussion though, let alone all the pissing about people's eyesight and equipment.

It might appear different in-game. We'll have to wait and see.

• Like 1

Sure.

Doesn't need a 6 page discussion though, let alone all the pissing about people's eyesight and equipment.

I just want things to be less buggy and things working, I really don't care if Roy has a blue shirt or a green shirt, as long the game works and I don't have to worry about the host leaving I'll be happy. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Sure.

I'll take a blue / green discussion any day at this point over another "can we have Savini" or "Jason is broke" thread. At least this thread is light-hearted and nobody is tossing shit like a pack of pissed off howler monkeys. :P

We need more to talk about. Hope that news upcoming about Paranoia and Dedicated Servers is tasty.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I just want things to be less buggy and things working, I really don't care if Roy has a blue shirt or a green shirt, as long the game works and I don't have to worry about the host leaving I'll be happy. 

Word.

1 minute ago, Alkavian said:

I'll take a blue / green discussion any day at this point over another "can we have Savini" or "Jason is broke" thread. At least this thread is light-hearted and nobody is tossing shit like a pack of pissed off howler monkeys. :P

We need more to talk about. Hope that news upcoming about Paranoia and Dedicated Servers is tasty.

True enough.

If I see one more Savini thread, I'm gonna put my head directly through my desk.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/28/2018 at 1:36 PM, AldermachXI said:

Sure.

I disagree this is exactly the place for a 6 page discussion on topics like this, if this was still Summer Camp things like this wouldn’t  matter they could have the killer wear a rainbow outfit and ride a unicorn for all I care, but it is called Friday the 13th the Game that puts it on another level.....

authenticity is required.

screen accuracy is expected ...which the developers have given us so far we as fans of the franchise and game have every right to point out things that don’t appear correctly.

If I see one more Savini thread, I'm gonna put my head directly through my desk.

Yeah, I don't think we'll ever hear the end of "Savini Jason" 

Re9afB3.jpg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

All legitimate grips with the game.

but art direction and gameplay are 2 different teams. 

And why can’t we have both a game that works ! Mechanics that work with in game characters that look like they are supposed to!

I just want to hear His Eyes by Pseudo Echo as his "presence" music.

If the coveralls stay blue, no big deal, even if inaccurate. 

1 minute ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

I disagree this is exactly the place for a 6 page discussion on topics like this, if this was still Summer Camp things like this would matter they could have the kill wear a rainbow outfit and ride a unicorn for all I care but it is called Friday the 13th the Game that puts it on another level of authenticity, it requires screen accuracy...which the developers have given us so far we as the fan of the franchise and game have every right to point out things that don’t appear correctly.

I guess you weren't around for the whole "Part 6 Mask" thread(s).

I mean, if you guys wanna argue back and forth about something that won't change the other person's stance, be my guest...

Let's talk about how Easter eggs are made...

ThriftyJubilantFoxterrier-max-1mb.gif

No? It might be just as productive as the blue / green debate? Oh well.

No more please! No more....

e4ozo_s-200x150.gif

1 minute ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

All legitimate grips with the game.

but art direction and gameplay are 2 different teams. 

And why can’t we have both a game that works ! Mechanics that work with in game characters that look like they are supposed to!

Why not have a working game first then start fixing colors on outfits? If you have a small staff you have less people working on bugs fixes and spreading your numbers thin. Let's fix the main issues before we fix something as small as a outfit being just a different shade of color. You can talk about this all you want but I think it's not a huge issue that needs fixing right this second and only something that can be fixed after we fix issues with host leaving and Jason being weak, so far one is being fixed while the other is still being talked about. 

On 1/28/2018 at 1:46 PM, AldermachXI said:

I mean, if you guys wanna argue back and forth about something that won't change the other person's stance, be my guest...

I was around for it, the mask is still way too yellow.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

Let's talk about how Easter eggs are made...

ThriftyJubilantFoxterrier-max-1mb.gif

No? It might be just as productive as the blue / green debate? Oh well.

I wanna know how Easter eggs are ma-

oh-my-god-gif-download.gif

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Why not have a working game first then start fixing colors on outfits? If you have a small staff you have less people working on bugs fixes and spreading your numbers thin. Let's fix the main issues before we fix something as small as a outfit being just a different shade of color. You can talk about this all you want but I think it's not a huge issue that needs fixing right this second and only something that can be fixed after we fix issues with host leaving and Jason being weak, so far one is being fixed while the other is still being talked about. 

Departments clearly don't matter at Gun.

Any and all bug fixes wait for new content before they're put into a patch. They're incapable of releasing a patch solely for bug fixes. They really don't even want to give themselves a chance to fix the game before adding more bugs.

I'm pretty sure I'll be done with this game as of Tuesday. I strongly doubt the patch will make the game any better.

I hope I wrong. But I don't think so.

I hope I wrong.

I hope your wrong too, because if Tuesday the game is just a broken mess still then I guess I'll just remember the good old days.

On 1/28/2018 at 1:50 PM, Ghostboy20 said:

I don’t know why we can’t have those things first I am not part of the development team.....

what I do know is they are going to release Roy and Pinehurst with or with out changes to gameplay mechanics, and since that is going to happen why not get the characters as accurate as possible?

Just now, OCT 31 1978 said:

I don’t know why we can’t have those things first I am not part of the development team, what I do know is they are going to release Roy and Pinehurst with or with out changes to gameplay mechanics, and since that is going to happen why not get the characters as accurate as possible.

Well if this was before cert I would say they would have time to fix Roy but because it's already set for Tuesday we can't really fix it right now, this change they are bringing to try and fix bugs might add more bugs which means something as small as Roy wearing green or blue doesn't matter if you can't even play the game.

broken-tv-wii-o.gif

50 minutes ago, OCT 31 1978 said:

That would be because of the lighting for night time, indoor and daylight shots.

You see blue and that’s fine, the daylight shots from my bluray copy with no adjustments to the picture and color with my television show a spruce green, the scenes in the barn also spruce green the coveralls only look blue when they have the blue lighting on them, and you won’t be able to convince me otherwise no matter how many Times you post “it’s blue”

I’ll still say it’s blue because I stand by what I said that they used MULTIPLE coveralls for filming. With slight color variations. Which is why it looks green at times, and blue at others. So there’s no clear answer. But I still stand behind the fact that all licensed merchandise uses blue coveralls. Merchandise that must be approved by the license holders of the movie. The ones that give the references and colors for merchandising. So no matter what anyone in here says, the license holders of the film say they are blue. So they are blue. Case closed. 

• Like 1

And if we are using photo ops as proof, here’s another one of him in full costume. Definitely NOT green. 

23101607_1991383914439892_90898568753100

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

And if we are using photo ops as proof, here’s another one of him in full costume. Definitely NOT green. 

23101607_1991383914439892_90898568753100

There is more than enough proof / evidence that is not photo OPs  related that shows the color we are getting for Roy’s coveralls are an inaccurate. 

This picture is another so thanks. The bright blue that is in the trailer and stat screen shot is just wrong, wrong, wrong. 

It doesnt even match the “officially licensed items” you referred to.

also official licensing grants the name and copyright to the license it doesn’t guarantee screen accuracy.