3 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

And I'm Freeee

Free-ballin', and I'm, free-ballin'

FREE-BALLIN'

Free-ballin', and I'm, free-ballin'

I was definitely singing that in my head throughout that whole discussion lol

Edit: now you got it started again...

Okay, now I feel bad for bringing this up!

I didn't actually expect anybody to change the boots! I just noticed because the film focuses on them a few times.

(Although as Shifty pointed out, they look right anyway!)

14 minutes ago, Veevleigh said:

Okay, now I feel bad for bringing this up!

I didn't actually expect anybody to change the boots! I just noticed because the film focuses on them a few times.

(Although as Shifty pointed out, they look right anyway!)

Man we all make mistakes, like truth did thinking Jason's balls were hanging out when it was actually just the ball contrast lighting, so all is forgiven :) seriously tho, I thought you were trolling us about the boots, I still think you are, I hope you were, I keep waiting to hear "never gonna give you up" playing Everytime you write about the boots...

31 minutes ago, uberXJoshua said:

Man we all make mistakes, like truth did thinking Jason's balls were hanging out when it was actually just the ball contrast lighting, so all is forgiven :) seriously tho, I thought you were trolling us about the boots, I still think you are, I hope you were, I keep waiting to hear "never gonna give you up" playing Everytime you write about the boots...

I don't really do 'trolling', sorry!

But it was in a bit of jest. Like, a fun thing I noticed when watching the movie, not something that I seriously expected to be taken on as a suggestion.

1 minute ago, Veevleigh said:

I don't really do 'trolling', sorry!

But it was in a bit of jest. Like, a fun thing I noticed when watching the movie, not something that I seriously expected to be taken on as a suggestion.

Ok then, I get it. All good.

@VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow As soon as that song stopped going in my head, they play it on the fucking radio... This is going to be a long free ballin' day...

• Like 1

While this thread has changed my mind regarding the color of Roy's coveralls, the lighting in the film has always given me the impression that they were blue. For example, when I made a Roy for Mortal Kombat: Armageddon back in the day, he was blue. 

So, while I applaud the designers changing the color for accuracy, I'm glad that they are leaving the blue color as an option.

I know this has already been settled but the fact there was a thread debating about the true colors of pt.5's coveralls is kinda funny especially when reading the number of pages as well like holy shit.😂

Btw i know they're green like @VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow has proven (known this myself for awhile) but i like the blue ones as it matches the chevrons on his mask.:P

On 1/27/2018 at 6:15 PM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

To the naked eye, and with natural/warm lighting, one can see that "spruce green" fabric actually looks green. However, when bright light is shone on it, especially if it is a "cool light," that is more blue-shifted, it makes it look blue. Here is two shots of my own Red Kap brand spruce green coveralls taken with the flash on:

8fd3eWN.jpg

ZqFjD0h.jpg

With the flash on it looks like a "forest teal" in a way. This is similar to the shots when light flashes onto Roy in the film. The next shot was taken with the flash off:

VRi5In1.jpg

Wow, they're now very definitively dark green! Just like the movie!

"Spruce Green" is one of those chameleon colors that can look different simply based on the lighting. It doesn't even have to be severely tinted lighting either. The fabric actually reflects a little bit of blue light, but the dye itself is green.

You want me to buy you some real trimmers?

imaging caring so much about the outfit color of the one "jason" virtually no movie fan cares about.

Just now, ULTIMA said:

imaging caring so much about the outfit color of the one jason virtually nobody cares about.

Ummm guess I'm the only one then?

read the updated post. whenver theres conversations of best jasons, roy is always at the bottom.

im sure it has his fans. EVERYTHING has its fans.

2 minutes ago, ULTIMA said:

read the updated post. whenver theres conversations of best jasons, roy is always at the bottom.

im sure it has his fans. EVERYTHING has its fans.

In terms of usage in the game or fan of the character?

Just now, ULTIMA said:

i clearly said movies.the game has nothing to do with my comment.

Yeah sorry late on my side & kinda out of it.

1 hour ago, ULTIMA said:

imaging caring so much about the outfit color of the one "jason" virtually no movie fan cares about.

Roy is overall trash!

I saw this thread with "unread" replies and thought this debate was opened again.

Close call.

Leave Royhees alone!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

I saw this thread with "unread" replies and thought this debate was opened again.

Close call.

Leave Royhees alone!

Explain?

51 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

Close call.

Leave Royhees alone!

Cause you've been ignoring messages from concerned fans, so...

5 minutes ago, MrSketchyFungus said:

Explain?

I think the 12 page thread about what color Roy's coveralls are is explanation enough. It's a debated topic among fans whether it's green or blue.

3 minutes ago, MrSketchyFungus said:

Cause you've been ignoring messages from concerned fans, so...

Where are these concerned fans I've ignored?

EDIT: Before we go off and derail another thread, please do let me know if I missed a post in the thread that I missed, not here. Let's not derail the entire forums in one night.

7 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

I think the 12 page thread about what color Roy's coveralls are is explanation enough. It's a debated topic among fans whether it's green or blue.

You literally muted the other conversation I was trying to have with you, so maybe start with that? I was about to respond but i couldn't because you blocked responses... 

7 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

EDIT: Before we go off and derail another thread, please do let me know if I missed a post in the thread that I missed, not here. Let's not derail the entire forums in one night.

We can't derail threads you refuse to allow XD

5 minutes ago, MrSketchyFungus said:

You literally muted the other conversation I was trying to have with you, so maybe start with that? I was about to respond but i couldn't because you blocked responses... 

We can't derail threads you refuse to allow XD

That thread was well and truly derailed. So far off topic it was past the point of return. And I replied. I didn't ignore you.

If you have something to bring up, there's a whole list of sub-forums. Find the appropriate sub-forum, start a new thread. 

8 minutes ago, mattshotcha said:

That thread was well and truly derailed. So far off topic it was past the point of return. And I replied. I didn't ignore you.

If you have something to bring up, there's a whole list of sub-forums. Find the appropriate sub-forum, start a new thread. 

Nah, you just pick and choose when you want to answer things. Quit trying to make excuses lol

2 minutes ago, MrSketchyFungus said:

Nah, you just pick and choose when you want to answer things. Quit trying to make excuses lol

Also mark this before Matt deletes this convo cause he doesn't like it!

2 minutes ago, MrSketchyFungus said:

Also mark this before Matt deletes this convo cause he doesn't like it!

That's the third time I've had to merge your posts, which are off topic, nonsensical and trolling.

I'm not sure why you're trying to catch forum infractions, but I'd caution you to maybe read the forum rules again.