bewareofbears

New Trailer: Roy & Pinehurst Added to the Game

Interesting addition. I hope it comes with some new clothing DLC. 

Edit: don't know who had a confused reaction to this, but it's pretty straightforward. I would like a new clothing DLC with the part 5 content. Not hard to understand. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

Can't fucking wait!!!

What ever happened to paranoia though? I always assumed that would be a new mode specifically for Roy...

But WHEN DOES IT DROP??!!

Just now, Truth said:

What ever happened to paranoia though? I always assumed that would be a new mode specifically for Roy...

I think they did this now so we're acclimated to Roy by the time Paranoia rolls around.

Just now, Cokeyskunk said:

But WHEN DOES IT DROP??!!

1/30

• Like 1

...So, Paranoia is not about not knowing who the killer is? I was excited for a new game mode that works differently. Instead of that we get Roy?  Well, at least some people were really excited about him, congrats for them! And, are those new dancing emotes?

No paranoia... No mean girl... <_<

The map looks awesome though. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

...So, Paranoia is not about not knowing who the killer is? I was excited for a new game mode that works differently. Instead of that we get Roy?  Well, at least some people were really excited about him, congrats for them! And, are those new dancing emotes?

No paranoia... No mean girl... <_<

The map looks awesome though. 

I don't think this is Paranoia.

• Like 1

New Jason. New Map. All free.

Gun Media/Illfonic has their problems, but it's nice knowing they don't charge money for core DLC. I could already imagine EA dropping $10 for this along with some loot crate bullshit that comes with a 1% chance of getting Violet's dance from Part 5 for A.J. in-game.

Also, Eric was drinking beer....new item confirmed?

• Like 6

Couple of things.   Garden shears as the weapon?  Not a great choice, but I'll take it.  Map looks great.  Notice aj doing the violet dance?  New emotes?   Confirmation that Roy is not his own game mode.  Possibly leading to Grendel being its own mode.  

1 minute ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Garden shears as the weapon?  Not a great choice, but I'll take it.

My thought exactly. Interesting choice. I'm excited to see the rest of his kills!

Fuck yeah. Pine Hurst has been high on my list for a long time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Couple of things.   Garden shears as the weapon?  Not a great choice, but I'll take it.  Map looks great.  Notice aj doing the violet dance?  New emotes?   Confirmation that Roy is not his own game mode.  Possibly leading to Grendel being its own mode.  

I could imagine the Grendel map working similarly to Deceit, if some of you have played the game. I think it would be fun. 

Just now, Trident77 said:

New Jason. New Map. All free.

Gun Media/Illfonic has their problems, but it's nice knowing they don't charge money for core DLC. I could already imagine EA dropping $10 for this along with some loot crate bullshit that comes with a 1% chance of getting Violet's dance from Part 5 for A.J. in-game.

Also, Eric was drinking beer....new item confirmed?

Absolutely, everyone getting free maps is essential to avoid dividing the player base. I honestly can't be too harsh on Gun, they gave me the game I've been dreaming of since the mid 90's. Anyways, looks great and I'm pumped! :D

• Like 2

Not good enough. They need to fix their broken ass game and create dedicated servers for console users instead of throwing us free content bones. That was a clever way to pimp their new dance pack, BTW. I'm sure all the middle school kids, or what remains of the core player base, are going to be ecstatic at their next dance party.

• Thanks 1

Hell ya...................

.............now gimmie some................................PAM!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Elias Voorhees said:

Absolutely, everyone getting free maps is essential to avoid dividing the player base. I honestly can't be too harsh on Gun, they gave me the game I've been dreaming of since the mid 90's. Anyways, looks great and I'm pumped! :D

I'll second that. Fair play all the free content, you can't argue with that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrPyct said:

Not good enough. They need to fix their broken ass game and create dedicated servers for console users instead of throwing us free content bones. That was a clever way to pimp their new dance pack, BTW. I'm sure all the middle school kids, or what remains of the core player base, are going to be ecstatic at their next dance party.

A1AB6B318B6A021621D4E0C4B8861A0BD2FD0593

• Haha 6

I know a majority of us bitch about things we don't like about the game, but one thing is for sure.  Gun and Ill absolutely do pay attention to details from the movies.  Map looks great.  Looks like this isn't kane doing this Jason which is very smart.  Roy looks smaller.  That's awesome.  Absolutely the way it should have been done. 

Maybe it is still Kane after second look, but looks like they slimmed the model down.  

7 minutes ago, TWarner said:

I wonder what level Roy is unlocked at ?

Same.  I say it should be 150 but it will most likely be lower. 

8 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

Fuck yeah. Pine Hurst has been high on my list for a long time.

Dude if you are here , this is GOING to be great